It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

In the simplest terms to put it.

When you invoke gods and demons, you invite part of their essence into your being, these deities have very different vibrational fields than we do, and invoking them, changes your vibrational field, to theirs, if only briefly, they will give you the knowledge you desire, but you, who you are, will begin to change, and your vibrational frequency changes, your mind and thought patterns change, it is all part of the occult, you have to accept change.

You will begin to change into a demon you mean? Who wants to loose all sense of self and let some thing else who cares not about you to take over your body?

A Serious Question for YOU: Why do they make humans act like animals when possession occurs? Snakes wolves etc

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Hi

as An Occultist, What Are Your Views On Aleister Crowley And His Works?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

Being an occultist is a lifestyle, it is hard work.

In that sense, you will need dedication.

Now the part where you will have to sacrifice part of your psyche, is if you wish to attain "forbidden" knowledge.

You will work with Gods, Demons, Spirits and other entities, and you will Invoke them, into yourself, not the God or Demon literally, but say, a "essence" of that being of what you desire.

Does that make sense, or should i go into more detail... ?

Being an "occultist" myself, I have to agree. The study and practice of Magick is not for the faint of heart, nor for the lazy person, or the one who hates to read. It takes real, determined dedication to the Art, if you deem to be successful in your endeavours. I am a Kabbalaist, and a student of the Ancient Arts, and have been for many years. In today's world I find that simple, off the hand Magick works the best for me...although I have worked the Circle many times in the past. True Occultism is for those who wish to empower themselves with a knowledge no one else in their immediate surrounding has. To rise above the "norm", the mundane world.

I go to be so into the Spirit World that I spend a lot of time there anymore, but cannot live there until I cross. I have to go into the mundane world to do business. but I find it hard to live there. So I live between the worlds.

One more things, someone is bound to ask. Magick cannot be taught. It must be learned. When one practices Magick, the LAW OF KARMA IS ALMOST IMMEDIATE!
There is hardly any lag that if you mess up, or have bad intent, your spells will come back to visit you, in not so nice ways, and your tools may turn against you, I have seen this happen. You can never, ever use it for personal gain. It is only to be used to help others. There is no Black Magick, period. The black and white is in the heart of the practitioner, Magick is just Magick.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

I too carry a money Talisman with me, in my wallet. I also use the penny method. A penny is made of pure copper, or at least it used to be, and copper is an Earth element. Here is wisdom. If you want to be rich, to have money all the time, then you have to learn what is associated with money, how it comes, how it works, Then you design a Talisman based on that knowledge, along with the sigil of associated elemental spirits and planetary influences. Once the Magick is brought forth and the
Talisman is charged, you must think of it no more. Let it do it's work. If you put enough into it, and are in tune with associated things you will need, this does work.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi autowrench,

Do you have a link to somewhere with more information about copper and the meaning of money?

I have recently come across the books of Ophiel, and have read his 'creative visualisation'
book, which I found fascinating.

One thing I am wary of is the ritualistic element of the book - Saying the names of ancient people, drawing a star shape outlined in a blue flame, facing each direction with a different command....

I know this is a magical ritual, but I am apprehensive to go ahead and do it, as I do not have a full understanding of what I might be inviting into my life. I do not want any unwanted spirits etc being able to influence or affect me.

Could you please give me any information as to what the ritual actually does, and if it is safe for an amateur like me to perform, in order to enhance my creative visualisations - is this ritual necessary to manifest these visualisations, as I have read many things about people manifesting things into their lives without having performed this ritual.

Many thanks.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join