It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

I have heard of the Goden Dawn yes, wasn't Aleister Crowley part of them, untill he left and formed the church of satan ?

Crowley was part of the Golden Dawn If i recall correctly, However, him splitting and forming church of satan might be a bit....well...off.

Wasn't that Anton S. LaVey?

Crowley was part of: Golden Dawn, O.T.O. and his 'own creation' Thelema.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

As i stated in the beginning of this thread, i am not allowed to say what the name of my Temple is, i think that can be understood ? right ?

No, it can't be understood. It is an indication of deception. And, you are being ambiguous about the Lucifer question. You say there is one god that goes by many names, then you say there are many gods but they are all the same? WTF is that?

You are being deliberately obtuse. The answers you give are amateurish and don't really show any real knowledge of occult studies.

I was hoping you were going to say that one of your most important rituals was the Invocation of the Adversary. And then, if you were to say there are two primary faces of the Adversary, then I might have believed you were genuine.

Hmm, Ritual of Awakening. That's from a game isn't it?
www.tentonhammer.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Yes you are right, I always get the 2 mixed up...I despise Lavey and his teachings though!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Chiiru

Yes you are right, I always get the 2 mixed up...I despise Lavey and his teachings though!!

I've read quite a few of his books. I don't agree with half of it, but it makes for interesting reading. And it also gets those pesky Jehovas Witnesses out of my hair.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I was told a short while after i started this thread that people like you would come along...

Not everyone shares your beliefs, and your thoughts on the occult, the occult is not set in stone, why should our most sacred ritual be what you think it should be, and then you go and compare it to a computer game...

If you are trying to discredit me then please, go ahead, everyone has their own opinions and believes, and the right to say what they wish...

Good luck to you

I have no time for people like you, you are welcome to leave...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Soldier, thank you for the reply to my first question, however you seem to have missed my second question as to your opinion on one of my experiences, which is now on the previous page. I would appreciate your insight

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am not sitting here claiming to know it all either, I am speaking from my own beliefs, and my own practice, you certainly sound like someone who would do real good as a bible basher....perhaps you should convert to christianity...then u can go bash other ppl's different views and beliefs about the bible...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If you are trying to discredit me then please, go ahead,

I just did.

Don't get me wrong. I believe in certain occult philosophies and that there is a lot of truth to them. But I also guard against people who come on here claiming to have intimate knowledge of said philosophies, but can't answer simple questions. If you could have answered any of my questions, I might have believed you.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by TheComte]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Sorry to jump right back in with another question, but I would be interested in your take on this:

I've always wanted to astral project, and on occasions of trying for it have reached the 'vibrational' state, or atleast what I took to be it, but nothing more. On occasion this state has just induced itself and has been accompanied with a feeling of dread and fear. By praying or just pure willing, but usually both, I have brought myself out again.

One time though, a few years back, was highly strange. I entered the vibrational state and heard more than a mere hum, it seemed to be chanting, suddenly I was aware of more than just a blanket of blurry grey around me, I seemed to be surrounded by beings, kneeling or standing around me chanting, possibly the words were 'who are you?'.

It was the more bizzare and vivid 'altered state' I've found myself in. I posted the experience a few years back in the OBE thread and no-one seemed to have any idea about it at all. I was just wondering if you had an insight into what it might have been at all?...

Sorry about that, Im getting people attacking me for having my own beliefs for some or other reason, not sure what they are trying to prove but anyway....

Your story sounds similar to something i once experienced while actually walking down the street, my head started buzzing, as it would while meditating, and I kinda left myself, and i saw myself standing up, and there were all these people around me "applauding me"

Well i have no answer to that, i just thought i was mental, but i think it might just be something to do with your mind, as you try and leave your body, your mind/thoughts still had a hold over you, and that might have played a part in what you saw..

otherwise i really can't pretend i know what happened....has it ever happened again since ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

I can't say that it has. Something I'm not entirely unhappy about! Still get the vibes, but very rarely these days.

Thank you for your honest reply. You could quite easily have made up a bunch of rubbish to try to make me 'feel special' or whatever. But you didn;t, you gave me an honest answer and I thank you for that.

The occult is obviously rather wide ranging, and I tend to side with the idea that it has no definites within itself, so somebody with their view of it turning up and bashing you for your view and experience of it, seems harsh. But I truely have very little understanding of these things at all.

As I said previously, I find this thread fascinating and will continue reading it for both enjoyment and potential edification

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have alot of questions but first off.

How you not become a natural?

How do you do this automatically?

Is there sects or circles that are more underground or blackmarketed than others?
And last, what is the fastest way (I'm talking about jumping off the cliff approach, seems like I don't learn any other way plus other reasons) to be interact with and sensing these realms..

As for teachers, the Rose Crux mentions this in their books.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This may seem silly or stereotype-type question but...
do you have a familiar?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

All i can say to the ONE single person who has attempted to bash me in this entire thread is...look at Christianity, Islam, and other religions, all have their own views, beliefs, and systems, and they ALL say the other is wrong...

Even The Temple of Set broke away from the Church of Satan because they did not share similar beliefs...the occult is vast, and for someone like whatever his name is to come and force his views down on me and this thread shows someone who is very narrow minded...

For now I have to go and finish some work, and will continue with this thread later.....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Once again, sorry for not getting to answer everyones questions, I was getting overloaded with U2U messages and other questions, I have to leave now, but would like to get back to the thread and discuss more topics with anyone who is interested as soon as possible...I'll be back much later, but in the mean time, if anyone has questions, feel free to U2U me, and i'll get back to you when i can

[edit on 24-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Vector J

All i can say to the ONE single person who has attempted to bash me in this entire thread is...look at Christianity, Islam, and other religions, all have their own views, beliefs, and systems, and they ALL say the other is wrong...

Even The Temple of Set broke away from the Church of Satan because they did not share similar beliefs...the occult is vast, and for someone like whatever his name is to come and force his views down on me and this thread shows someone who is very narrow minded...

For now I have to go and finish some work, and will continue with this thread later.....

This is a joke. All I did was ask some simple questions to determine if you ever did any real studying of the occult. You didn't answer one of them. Not one. Then you turn it around to say I'm attacking you. Typical.

Yes, there are many occult philosophies. But each one has a set of rules and rituals and beliefs. Some are interchangeable, yes, some are mutually exclusive. Do you know the difference between The Left Hand Path and Luciferianism? What grimoires do you base your rituals on, or are they entirely of your own design?

First you say you are part of a group, now you say they are YOUR beliefs, YOUR practices. You are welcome to your beliefs, my friend, but which is it? Are you part of a group or are these your beliefs?

OK, cards on the table. I don't believe your spells or rituals do anything for you in real life, except make you feel better. They don't protect you from bad guys, they didn't get you your job, you can't invoke Lucifer, or Azazel, or any other demon/spirit/entity.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What do you mean by invoke, can you explain further? Also, can you share your experiences?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Grrr... I just missed you (well, i suppose it's been a while by the time I've finished this post). Great thread by the way.

If you have time when you come back, I was hoping that you might have time to give a few tips to an aspiring occultist. I've never personally had any paranormal experiences, but I've recently been questioning exactly what the reality of this world is. Despite being a fairly staunch atheist most of my life, and being fairly grounded (as only a scientist can be), I struggle to believe that everything is exactly the way it seems (especially when I see my friends refuse to even countenance that things aren't as clear cut as they have been led to believe by others, as if they have been brainwashed by society).

This kind of thinking naturally led me to the occult, which seems to offer some answers to these kind of questions. However, I'm struggling as to which way I should go (I've recently been looking at chaos magic, but it seems slightly soulless). If you have any tips as to how to get started, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by zysin5

First off, thanks for the message, I can honestly say, you seem to be one of the few people i have spoken to so far who truly understands..

I have heard of the Goden Dawn yes, wasn't Aleister Crowley part of them, untill he left and formed the church of satan ?

You are welcome. And yes the darkness is not evil. Evil is such things as you explained, yet agin that evil is within the eyes and hearts of those who suffer pain from such exp.

I hide within the shadows.. Even as a druid of light, the shadows are my friend. I have no desire to give false hope to those who suffer from many things this world has to throw at them.
I have no desire to claim I am an all loving soul of the light..
As I said, where there is light, there are shadows.

Golden Dawn, yes it was a secert society founded by Aleister Crowley followed by a man named John Dee.
I suggest getting your hands on this book..
Enochion Magick.. By John Dee.. However there are many mock copies of this book.
You will know you have a good copy if the following is written within the first 3 pages.
"The Most Powerful system of Magick in its original Enexpurgated Form."
The churches have seen to making this a hard to find Enexpurgated Form to read and fully understand.
As the church, Vatican itself.. Now thats true evil.. They dont want you to read or know about astro-theology. As its what its all based upon..

Those of us within occult circles all know this to be true.. Thus Im not telling you anything you havent already heard.

Now the Dark Mirror, that one is a very intense tale of mind control.
Basicly the Dark mirror was created in a very special manner. And images could be seen within this dark mirror..

Now go into the living room, or anywhere you have a TV set.. And understand that everyone in America and across the world now has a dark mirror placed within their homes!!!
This occult knowledge is not well known to many.. But Im willing to talk about this one here.. Anyone who wants to do some homework on their own will find out much about these dark mirrors, and how they are used to mind control humans.
Its done such a great job thus far. And you can thank the occult knowledge for all your TV shows, and everything you are told to belive.

Old druids use to make their wands out of the wood of a holly Tree..
Ironicly today. Those druids are still weaving their magic in Hollywood..
Yes symbols and words are used to manipulate and control the whole damn show. The hollywood that was used to make wands.. Is the same magick they use in Hollywood to make movie magick..

Its what makes TV's so dangerous.. I do not watch them all that often.
Sure I will watch some family guy, or the science channle here and there.
But try not to get to sucked into these dark mirrors.

Heck IM charmed enough by my dark mirror on my computer screen.
Yes PC Monitors are also Dark Mirrors. And If you look into how TV are made, you will see that many elements are put within the Screens to make them dark. And not dark as in evil.. But as it is.. Anything can be used for good or evil.. Its up to the caster.. IE user.

But if anyone else has any deeper questions, feel free to send me a U2.
I dont try to get to deep in these threads anymore.. I dont like to impose my feelings upon those who dont want to hear this.
Out of sight out of mind for most.. But I have been a part of the occult since I was a small child. I know I say things, and it offends people, tho I do not mean to offend.. Thus send me a u2 if you like to know more on a personal level..

MM
Zy5

PS- I will throw this one at you..
Today Israel is the combo of the whorship of 3 different Entities..
Isis. Amen Ra And God of Saturn El
IS RA EL
Is all terms and words, and its still working to this day!!
There is nothing holy about israel.. Unless you think Gold, Oil, and drugs are GOD..

[edit on 24-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
you mention the temple of set, aka seth,
and what exactly would you say are the beliefs you share in common with those followers?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I am extremely interested in the above areas you mentioned, any unbiased legitimate reading you could provide (internet or book) would be very much appreciated, it seems very hard to find good reading on these subjects.

I find druids very charismatic caring people whom generally possess great knowledge in many areas I have deep interests in.

Thanks again zysin5, grateful for any information you could provide me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join