It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Time does not exist in the 4th dimension, and other entities can move freely to any dimension they please....so can you, with your spirit body...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

I know this might be way out there, is it possible to ask them and them give me a true answer, and not risk them getting anything out of it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
asked !!....

I am presenting many dreams, there are times that I guess! who live a moment that dream and that I privacy (relationship) with people, it is rare for me, because my husband has noticed that I am rare. It says that I am Bruges!

Taking intoaccount that I do not believe this, but coincidences are 200% accurate.
What I can say about it. Thanks ... I ask for your opinion

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I have a question for ya.
Can you put a curse on someone?
I'm not asking for a request since my beliefs forbid cursing, but was curious can you?
You see, if you or anyone tried to put a curse on me, it wouldn't work and would most likely back fire. You see, I'm protected, not even the darkest or most evil of spirits can kill me, most of them don't even bother anymore in trying to do anything to me (my own foolish stupidity usually does it for them lol).

I was wondering also if you could demonstrate some of the magick on video, like say a simple spell, maybe something to do with fire or anything really, something visual that can be demonstrated.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Soldier Of Darkness

or as we know that we are born with that gift?
I do not think that is nice, but not a privilege.
to enter cults or groups, were born or you learn?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No, do not speak with them, when you speak with them you acknowledge them, and their presence, if you don't want them, then ignore them completely...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

But, can one converse with one and not want to join them? Or, is this forbidden?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am sorry, but i really do not understand your question ?? could you try explain in a different way ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I know the bible, and your god forbids you to speak with demons, devils, entities and ghosts, he says it is an abominable act...why would you cross the word of your god by wanting to speak with them ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
to: The Soldier Of Darkness

like to know if other beings know me. if not actually seeking contact. or can not know?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I am not a stage magician, i do not set things on fire, or pull rabbits out of a hat...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Because, I have the feeling that I want to stray away from the faith per say. Just have not made that leap yet.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What is the easiest technique to get into? A good place to start occult practice? Something not too risky!

What did you start with?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Lol, I set things on fire... With matches.

I'm not asking you to pull some sorta slight of hand, I'm asking you if there is some physical thing we can see (surely that would not be hard to show, or is that a different field of magick?). Also, agian, can you curse people?

-Jimmy

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Straying from your faith, that you were born with, is one of the hardest things you will ever do, it will be very hard to let go of the years of dogma hammered into your head, i know, i was where you are right now a long time ago...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What made you make the leap?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kupios

Meditation Meditation Meditation......

If you can't control your thoughts, you can't control your life...

Start with sitting quietly, in a very comfortable position, and clear your mind, try to clear your mind and not let a single thought come into your head for 20 seconds,,,see how hard it is...once you can not have a single thought in your head for 20 seconds...then u come back to me and i'll tell you more

link   

I would be extremely grateful for legitimate information (I would google search but I know I would get BS) on this topic, as I had an very deep sensation that brought me directly to this website and topic after my noon meditation.

I realize that there is much more then meets the eye in this world, perhaps with your help you could create a powerful "ally" in this chaotic reality we spin.

Thank you very much for your time in these threads, answering questions and such, *edit*
Best regards

[edit on 24-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

link   
Do you think it is possible to practice while in a 'dream state'?

(sorry for one liner)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join