It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

How can one control? What kind of fight do you have to put up?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey soldier of darkness, this will sound weird.

About 15 years ago, I was possesed while I was half asleep by a being of pure white light, it kind of looked like the shape of a mango seed, a pointy head and pointy where the feet would be, I was possesed breifly until I yelled out no, I didn't yell out to christ or god- I just yelled NO. At that point the possesion ceased, my brother in law witnessed the event, all he saw was my curtain in my room in a horizontal position with me lying on the bed looking out the window yelling "NO".

Ever since then, if I focus my mind on anything sometimes it happens, this might be something simple like turning on a light. If I practice focusing my will it becomes second nature to turn a light on/off with my mind. I've focused my mind on levitation a few times but once I'm off the ground, I'm amazed and my concentration breaks then I fall, I've even levitated myself and the bed I was lying on. I've tried to control the will of others but it hasn't worked thus far. I think if I ever decided to be an occultist I'd excel in my abilities.

Anyway I've looked up my experience on the internet, its been described by others as an event called a "Walk in". This is where an entity takes possesion of your body, in some cases bestowing knowledge upon the person in other cases where the person taken possesion of is dying (ie of cancer or some other terminal illness) that person is completely possesed with a new consciousness and is bestowed knowledge of curing their illness. Weird huh

So tell me dark one, what are your thoughts on this.

Name withheld in case you try to hunt me down to sacrifice me in order to steal my power.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just a little question:

I've got into sigils a little of late, in a law of attraction way, and was wondering what you would recommend as the most efficient technique.

Also, do sigils have anything to do with spirits? If so, please tell all you know!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I have taken *snip* before, a long time ago, and yes, it can make u encounter spiritual entities, but mostly, it makes u face your inner demons, i will personally never take it again, it messes you up, and opens u up to things beyond your control...

In the occult....you look for it, you ask for it, and you want it, it is in a more controlled environment, although it is still dangerous at times...

Encountering something "out of the blue" from the 4th dimension, well, i think thats probably a sign that you are meant for something more than you are doing right now, hence, these beings will actively seek you out, and show themselves to you, in some or other way, to help open your eyes and mind...

No ingredients....besides my own blood, and my own will....

[edit on 24-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kupios

I can tell you the most effective way ever to charge your sigil, but i can't tell you on this thread, it would have to be private...ok ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What is your take on spirits keep coming to me asking me to come with them, but I know they are with the dark side.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You learn to control through meditation, and through meditation, you learn to control your own mind, and your own thoughts, and then you will be able to separate which thoughts are your own, and which are not, the biggest fight you will face, is for the control of your mind/thoughts, because some of these beings only want to control you, so you will have to fight them for control, but they will eventually submit, but you should always be aware...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ok, thank you for the info!

Just to clarify things, can you confirm that sigils are not anything to do with spirits?

Excellent thread by the way! Thanks for the time and effort and prompt replies!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

That is because they want you to come to the dark side, if these entities keep coming back for you, they must have a pretty good reason for doing so...what are you into ??

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Honestly into nothing except Christianity so to speak, I can't go to church because I feel like I don't belong. But, I believe in God and Jesus. Into computers and everything like that. This happens all the time, not just during the night.

When I get deep into it, I start to seize.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
I did this with a smooth rock i found on the beach...a while ago i had a streak of bad luck, my car had gotten broken into 5 times in a year, so i took that stone, and i meditated upon it, and invoked the power and protection of my mind and my gods into that stone, and i made that stone, a stone for protection for my car, i have not been in one accident a few "extremely near accidents" but i managed to just just avoid it, and my car has not been broken in to once, i never take the stone out of my car.

Well, thats a fancy way of describing an idol, or what would be considered an idol under Judeo-Christian points of view anyways.

See, my God assists me without a talisman, without a stone. I was just delivered from receiving multiple felonies the other day, i prayed after i was handcuffed and sat down on my driveway surrounded by cops. It was some BS entrapment, a plain clothes detective came alongside my fence while i was on my back porch with my sister and her friend, who, unknowingly (to me) had a detention order against her. She had a pipe, sees the guy, drops it into my lap and bolts into the house. I think, derr .. this is my neighbor, but once he said can i talk to you, once me and my sis got halfway to him, he flashed his badge, and i had the stupid thing in my pocket.

I said, "Can i go into my house and get my mother?" as we were calmly having a conversation, i had already told him i lived there and didnt know the girl, and my sister had already told him that yes, thats the name of the girl. So he refuses me entry into my own home while on my own property so i could trash the stupid thing, then gets it off me 5 mins later during a search, apparently for weapons but he didnt tell me why he was even searching me. Anyway, let me get to the point here. I just knew they were going to rip my room apart and find every little possible illegal thing i may or may not have had in there. Lets just say after I prayed, that my room was left untouched; they found her and just gave me a summons for possession, a 1st offense misdemeanor, and im going to fight it too, they violated my rights. I wont keep going w/the story, but they were insulting me and berrating me like crazy the entire time i was on the ground indian style cuffed. Stuff like, "we'd better search the freezer for body parts, this guy might be on some Jeffry Dahmer &%$", and .. "you look like Freddy Keurger man!" because my sweater was red. And also, "im not taking him in the back of my car, hes probably got fleas, he'll have to ride in the trunk or something..", to name a few.

Anyways, not trying to derail the thread, just giving the story before i get U2U's and replies asking for details on how i "was done wrong". But, as i sat there cuffed, i just knew my life was over. But then i recalled reading about Paul being saved by God, an Angel technically, and freed from his bonds when the Romans or Jews or someone had imprisoned him early on in his witness. So i prayed. All i said to myself was, "God please deliver me", like 3 times to myself, and looked to the clouds. And i was delivered.. NO TALISMAN NEEDED.

And I still have faith .. i was delivered from that, and in due time, perhaps i will be delivered from this erroneous charge too. Again, no idols or stones needed. I strongly believe that I was saved, they brought a freaking K-9 into my house to find the girl, and didnt even search my room at all.

Don't get me wrong, im not dissing, just giving the opposite point of view, believe it or not, I respect your right to Occultism. My opinion on it does not matter, so why should I even share, if only to .. show opposition? Well, i am not opposing anyone, and so .. was just showing how idols arent always necessary.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Aren't there any kind of karmic debts you would have to pay for, the way you do things? No offense meant, Its an honest curious question. Of course, I guess you'd have to believe in karma, but what about the law of threefold? I guess that only applies to Wicca, but... nevertheless. Are these aspects incorporated into your workings?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kupios

Sigils have nothing to do with spirits, it is nothing but your own mind and willpower that charges the sigil, remember, every thought in your mind, leaves your body, and takes form, it's up to you to take that thought, and use your will to turn it into reality....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hmm...thanks!

Is time any different in the fourth dimension as opposed to real time?

Can beings in the fourth dimension enter our dimension?

While on mushrooms, is it easy enough to seek higher different levels of spirits around you by there location. In other words are there good places and bad places?

Thanks Again.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

If you are a Christian, and that is your faith, then you should turn to your God, and ask him for help and guidance, go to your priest, and explain to him you need help, he doesn't need to know all the details if u dont want him yoo, but sit with him and ask him to pray with you...if your faith is strong enough, and you believe, they will stop bothering you, but never be afraid to ask for help from someone with strong faith.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by jhill76

If you are a Christian, and that is your faith, then you should turn to your God, and ask him for help and guidance, go to your priest, and explain to him you need help, he doesn't need to know all the details if u dont want him yoo, but sit with him and ask him to pray with you...if your faith is strong enough, and you believe, they will stop bothering you, but never be afraid to ask for help from someone with strong faith.

I have talked to many people about this and they think I am crazy. I must ask why does this happen to me. (I know that you don't have all of the answers, but maybe some insight into this would be good.)

Why do they want me to come to their side.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I do not believe in Karma, or the threefold law, or any of that...
I believe what happens, happens, and it was meant to happen, or you simply lost control of the situation...

I do alot of good in my life, and for other people but those who cross me will suffer...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Have sent you U2U about that technique. Hope that was what you meant by private.

Another little question, where would you say is the best place to start occult practices? What is the most accessible technique, meaning results compared to time invested?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There's also many examples of Occultism, or "sorcery" in the Bible. Old and New Testaments. There were the magicians of the Pharaoh, who had Magic abilities .. but Moshi (Moses) had more power, because he was channeling Yahweh, the supreme deity, who created the other "Gods" or .. "spirits".

And in the New Testament, Simon Magus, a wizard .. but not of God, anyone know the story?

And the stories surrounding King Solomon capturing "Demons" to build the temple for him, and practicing Magic and Idolatry into his old age. At which point he fell from grace due to his Idolatry and Adultery. But thats the side story, the official biblical version bears no mention of the demons bit.

I guess what I am saying is, in my opinion, Occultism is working with these .. lesser entities, that have more malicious motives, stuff like anger, revenge, downright sinister evil like want to kill as many and ruin as many as possible, there are those that feed off of psychic energy, or mental distress, so they make pitfalls for you, to become distressed. I am just saying you can still practice channeling and .. relying upon a deity, but if you go with the Most High(!), you don't have to worry about being destroyed in the process. Because even the Occultist admits, you have to give up some of your own psyche and let them work within you. That is .. the lightest and brightest way to put it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Perhaps you have certain qualities that they want, and can use, you might have powerful psychic abilities that have not been exposed yet, there are many answers to your question...but if you want rid of it, you will need to ignore them, ask them to leave in the name of your god, pray, see different priests about your problem, remember, not all priests are willing to believe in the devil, perhaps ask your god to guide you in the right direction, or for him to bring someone to you who can assist you ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join