It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

No, we just call them the "naturals"

I am 24 years old now, I have been part of our Temple for 2 years now, and have been a solitary occultist for 6 years now.

And what have I attained you ask...knowledge mostly, some knowledge i wish i never knew, some i could never do without, but knowledge is the greatest gift I have received.

And materialistically ? Well, like i said, i am 24, I drive a new Ford Mustang GT500, I have a senior managerial position, which i am NOT qualified for, i simply got it because i wanted it, and i knew that position would afford me plenty of time to study the occult further, as all i have to do is "supervise" people, so it is perfect for me.

I have a great apartment, a great life, and i am protected from normal every day circumstances, i never get mugged, beaten, attacked, taken advantage of, because i do daily protection spells, however these protection spells are of a darker nature, they work for me, so i have no issues.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
As a "Soldier of the Darkness", what is your take on Christians and their beliefs?

I am a Christian, though quite a liberal one, and tend to go against the flow of many. So, Im curious as to your take on it

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I am glad you asked

I have no issues with Christians whatsoever, or their God, I say to each his own, every person is here on earth, and has their own free will.

Who am I to tell you that what you believe is wrong ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Thats a good answer

I was just curious if you saw yourself against them or felt they were wrong and you right and so on.

Thanks for the good answer! Im sure I will have more questions - im quite a curious person

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Oh yes, I have had plenty of bad experiences, especially when i started off...
Sometimes you evoke, or invoke something that is not quite as friendly as they might appear to be, and they will try wreak havoc in your life, they will lie to you and deceive you, but hey...theres nothing a good old banishing ritual can't fix

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Please do, always glad to answer questions, and clarify things.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I must say, I am quite surprised I have not gotten any more "direct" questions about the occult, mostly vague questions to which there is no certain undebatable answer.

I'm hoping i do get some though

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am very interested in what you have to say. I have a few questions.

You say you are a "high magi 3rd degree". What are the other different "levels"? How high is 3rd degree?

Have you seen spirits/demons/gods physically manifest before you? (without drugs lol)

Thanks

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
I must say, I am quite surprised I have not gotten any more "direct" questions about the occult, mostly vague questions to which there is no certain undebatable answer.

I'm hoping i do get some though

LOL
Like more direct like "have you sacrificed people?"

Sorry, couldnt resist. I think that is probably a common thought by some....at least that is what I heard when I was being raised in "the church"

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerOfKnowledge

Initiate is the 1st lvl

Apprentice - 2nd lvl

Then you can branch out into different "catagories" of paths available, i can't go into too much detail about that...

But, my path lead me to Apprentice Magi

after apprentice magi, you reach apprentice magi lvl 1 then lvl 2 and lvl 3

After lvl 3, you get High Magi lvl 1, lvl 2 and lvl 3

Each clan, has their own "High Priest, who is adept in all the arts"

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by riley

No, we just call them the "naturals"

I am 24 years old now, I have been part of our Temple for 2 years now, and have been a solitary occultist for 6 years now.

And what have I attained you ask...knowledge mostly, some knowledge i wish i never knew, some i could never do without, but knowledge is the greatest gift I have received.

And materialistically ? Well, like i said, i am 24, I drive a new Ford Mustang GT500, I have a senior managerial position, which i am NOT qualified for, i simply got it because i wanted it, and i knew that position would afford me plenty of time to study the occult further, as all i have to do is "supervise" people, so it is perfect for me.

What did you have to sacrifice to get these? [edit. not talking about literal blood sacrifices but I know theres got to be some sort of price to pay.].

I have a great apartment, a great life,

Personally as well?

and i am protected from normal every day circumstances, i never get mugged, beaten, attacked, taken advantage of, because i do daily protection spells, however these protection spells are of a darker nature, they work for me, so i have no issues.

A general rule for me has been darkness begets darkness etc. what do you mean by "of a darker nature" and how are you able to trust it? One does not usually associate darkness with protection as it's contractictory.. usually protection spells use white light as they're positive. Could you explain the difference and how dark magick can actually do good for people?

What ethics do you obide by? Do you have limits on your darker spells? Do you follow the "times three" code?

No offence btw.. I'm just curious.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by riley]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I know how some people can react, but I keep to myself, nobody knows "me" and what I do, i know nobody would understand anyway, and immediately jump to "OMG he must sacrifice goats and babies and have orgies"

so so far from the truth, well for our temple anyway...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

I sacrificed time, my family, and friends,,, when my friends went out drinking and getting trashed ( not that i never did ) i would meditate, and read anything i could get my hands on, I would practice spells, and rituals and incantations to perfection, this took me a long time, and i lost alot of friends due to this...

Right now, I have an amazing personal life, I have already gained most of what i wanted, it is in the long run worth the short term sacrifice you have to make in the beginning, because after you have got the basics mastered, you are set, and you can spend more time enjoying the benefits.

The world is a dark place my friend, light fights light, dark fights dark, vice versa, the world is one beautifully chaotic place once you just look.

Even though there is order in the chaos...

Darkness protects me from darkness, because the darkness i call forth, is way more powerful than the darkness that makes someone want to rob me, or stab me or whatever.

I have no ethics when it comes to magick, anything goes, and no, i do not believe in the 3 times rule, if it existed, i wouldn't be sitting here right now.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Thankyou for answering the sacrificing part.. I wasn't sure if it was ritualistic. Even [certain kinds of] buddhism requires sacrifice/suffering for wisdom so it is indeed intersting to see the differences and exectations we have in life.

The ethics.. I was more asking if you have any limits yourself. Whether the the 3x3 rule is real or not is incidental.. I think is more encouraged to prevent people practicing dark magic at the expense of others. The world might be a dark place but some of us would prefer not to bring more into it unless we have to. Do you have any such ethics in your belief system that prevent you from harming others with magick spells? If so.. what are they? Again.. I'm not trying to offend. I did not realise the darkness can be beaten by stronger darkness. I just feel [for me] that it's all part of the same darkness.
Is that what you were talking about before when people are "naturals"? Do they inadvertenly curse themselves?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by riley]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello SOD, What are your experiences and views on Astral Projection and OOBE's?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Well, you have no understand that in our Temple, we do not have a "set" believe system per say, we focus on any and all kinds of magick, dark and light, and it is up to the individual to choose what kind of magick he wishes to use, if someone has harmed one of our members families, we would not stop him from performing a revenge spell, if you understand what I mean, we do support each other in any way possible, we do not believe that there is a ONE true god of light that sets out fighting the darkness, we believe there is light, and there is darkness, yes, and it has many forms, from entities, spirits, demons and ghosts, they all exist...

Darkness can fight Darkness, because an entity that would be with a "criminal" that would let's say want to rob me, he would have a dark being attached to him, along with a light being attached to him, but the dark being might be stronger, so that person will go out and try and rob me, but I have invoked a Demon entity to protect me, that is much stronger than the little devil attached to the criminal, and once the "little devil" realized, that I have a very powerful demon standing behind me, he would not have his human host attack me, because he would be destroyed.

Darkness has it's followers, and do the light, in human form, and in spirit from, there are MANY beings out there, some are here with us freely, to help us, or to deceive us, some can be summoned or called upon.

It's a big big world out there, and to explain how all this works, well i'd have to write a book about it.

But this are my believes from my experiences...

The strong survive

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Every human being is surrounded by other entities, both light and dark, some beings just want to enter the human host to experience what the host experiences, other beings try and influence the human for their own amusement, some try and help..

Most humans have no concept of this, and go through life blind...untill...and if u can realize, that u have power over most of these beings, and u can control them, bind them, or have them work with you, not against you..

It's a fight for control, either be controlled, or be the one who controls...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Cool.

What does Baphomet represent?

If you answer this one I'll ask some more.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tunin

We do not "use" the Baphomet as a symbol, neither does it represent anything to our temple.

The baphomet was first used by the knights templar...

Then It was taken by Eliphas Levi, and he used it as a representation of Satan / Satanism, much more behind it..

The baphomet represents man, woman,spirituality, carnality, darkness, and light...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have a couple questions.

*snip*

How does occultism difer from natural circumstances when encountering something from the fourth dimension?

These frequencies, do they tend to be darker or lighter most of the time?

What kind of general indegredients do your spells work with?

Mod Edit: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP). – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join