It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Cell Phones cause Brain Tumors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The more I read about a strong link between cell phone use and brain tumors; makes me want to go out of my way to use a conventional phone.Two good articles on this topic. www.scribd.com... groups.google.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Then tell me: WHY IS EVERYONE USING CELL PHONES???

Everyone thinks I'm "crazy, paranoid, or just plain strange" for not using my cell.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

This is not something that you'll read in the L.A. Times. Just a heads up.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I just read an article on this: www.express.co.uk.... This is really scary stuff. But what really got me was one of the comments to the short article. Obviously, take it for what it's worth but here it is:

I had an engineering professor who knows more about this than anyone in the entire world. I know that sounds awfully bold and completely unjustified, but it's true. In fact, if I explained who he was and why he is such an expert, it would be obvious to those who do not want you to know what cell phones are doing to your brain and hands and he would be in very serious trouble. Please, you have to listen to me and ask yourself if your gut feeling is that I sound credible and then seriously consider what I tell you.

Cell phones are definitely bad for you. They have been proven over and over by private, industry parties to heat your brain. Due to non-disclosure agreements with their employers, people who know the facts cannot tell you what they know. Does this sound familiar? Cigarette anyone?

I was only allowed to ask certain questions about the topic to my professor as he is bound not to discuss what he knows about cell phones damaging tissue. I asked if we would ever see a large class-action lawsuit, like we saw with tobacco, as a result of the cell phone industry hiding data that they have confirmed that shows cell phones cause cancer to the brain and hands. He said yes, but that the lawsuit will be the biggest of all time and make tobacco lawsuits look like small claims. It's only a matter of time according to him.

You can believe these people who are making fortunes off of you or you can use your microwaved brain and think for yourself. I can't make you do anything, but I will hope for your own sake and that of your family that you listen to me and put the phone down. Don't be one of the millions who will live terrified for the rest of their life when they finally here it known that cell phones most certainly can cause brain and hand cancer.

If you live in a city with two-way radio phones, those are much safer. Use those. If you don't live in one of those places, then always use a Bluetooth device to keep the phone from your head. Frequently change the ear that you use, switching back and forth to keep the heat in your tissue down. Switch hands. Try to limit your calls to as short as you possibly can.

Bluetooth still is not great for you, but it's a heck of a lot better than running a microwave device on your head. I sincerely hope that if you read this far, through something most don't want to hear, that you seriously consider just putting the phone down. AND MOST OF ALL, GET YOUR CHILDREN OFF OF THESE CELL PHONES IMMEDIATELY!

Reading that, I had to wonder about people who keep their cell phones in the pockets. Is there a greater risk of cancer to the groin area?

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Get a teslar watch or emf blocking device if you must use a cell phone

new topics

top topics

join