It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Drinking the Endorphins in People's Blood Make You High?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
First, before you get any wild ideas, no, I'm not some sick freak. I'm referring to both Ted Gunderson's and Philip Schneider's speeches on this matter.

According to Ted Gunderson's speech, he explains that PRACTICING Satanists torture and mutilate people and children in order to get endorphins and such to flow through their victim's bodies so they can drink it and get high.

Philip Schneider said a similar thing about the aliens he claims are here. He talks about the many people that go missing and how aliens take some of them to drink their blood because it's like a drug for them.

Has anyone else heard anything similar to this? Does anyone else think it's kind of funny that these 2 people who talk about entirely different things have much of the same to say?

I don't remember where in the speeches they say it, but if I remember correctly, it was endorphins that these guys are looking for.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi,

As a practicing Spiritual Luciferian, I have met plenty of Satanists, from all paths, and i can say i have not met ONE, who actually degrades himself to the drinking of blood from another human being, sacrifices maybe, some would do that, but that is their own choice in the matter.

Do not conclude that all people who walk the Left Hand Path, are the stereotypical satanists who do such things, we, our group highly condemn such actions...

Getting high from drinking blood ? that I cannot answer, but i do know many who would actually eat the Adrenal glands of recently deceased people to get "high"

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Thanks for the reply.

Getting high from drinking blood ? that I cannot answer, but i do know many who would actually eat the Adrenal glands of recently deceased people to get "high"

Hmmm, this is a bit disturbing. How 'recently deceased' are you talking?

Also, I know there are several different types of Satanists, just as Christians, so I don't assume that all will do the whole torture and blood drinking thing, but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if some actually DID do it as part of their practices.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So... how would consuming an adrenal gland alter your mind state? "Adrenachrome"? It's not real, Thompson made it up for his book. By the time any adrenalin reaches your blood it will have been broken down into more compunds I would presume.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I am sure some do, well, like i said, some have a complete misconception of the Occult practices and the true Spiritual path of the Left Hand, but with such people I do not mix, or care to talk with.

As for your question, I have heard that these people who eat these Adrenal glands, have contacts within mortuaries, or some are even coroners, or medical doctors who perform the autopsies, and they would sell these glands for a very high price to their "contacts" so I am assuming that this would be done within hours of the person being deceased.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

[edit on 24-5-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I think you might be correct there, but I am no doctor, simply an Occultist, I would really not know how these things work, I simply "hear" these things from people who are of very questionable character at times, who would do such things....and they would have no reason to lie either.

So perhaps they have a method of "extracting" the adrenalin from the glands ? I really can't say.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81

According to Ted Gunderson's speech, he explains that PRACTICING Satanists torture and mutilate people and children in order to get endorphins and such to flow through their victim's bodies so they can drink it and get high.

Philip Schneider said a similar thing about the aliens he claims are here. He talks about the many people that go missing and how aliens take some of them to drink their blood because it's like a drug for them.

What I think is that people who torture and mutilate people get a "high" probably from doing the deeds alone (their own adrenalin) so why would they need to drink the blood of their victims?

Aliens, who knows for sure. I think the people who make up such stories, get a "high" from telling them.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmm maybe you could but it would actually have to be from a living individual, but I doubt anyone would let you

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yaeh...

There is this drug called T2E, it's basically human brain matter, if you sniff it ... it's like acid, in a sense, but not so "head-stoned".

its.. very odd. only takes like 0.1 of a G to feel the effects

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Yaeh...

There is this drug called T2E, it's basically human brain matter, if you sniff it ... it's like acid, in a sense, but not so "head-stoned".

its.. very odd. only takes like 0.1 of a G to feel the effects

Oh yeah I know what you're talking about, except it's made up.

The only psychoactive substance that *could* be harvested from your fellow humans is '___'(which s extremely hallucinogenic), which is plentifully available from many types of grasses, so there's no need to seek a human source if it's your thing, and it's doubtful you'd be able to obtain a usable amount from a corpse...

edit: shouldn't this be in alternative substances?

[edit on 2/12/2010 by nasdack24k]

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join