It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Ufo sighting in Guadalajara,MEXICO caught on tape 05-23-08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hi guys i just got this new the Guadalajara ufo video,Guadalajara is second largest city in Mexico .This video is not of high quality because its taken by mobile phone ,its dnt look CGI to me even take a look at it ..

EXTERNAL LINK

I just got this video take a look at it its a new ufo sighting in Mexico caught on tap yesterday
I ts dnt look like balloon to me!!! what you guy think about it ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the triangle video from singapore caught my eye even more. (the next video down)
that one's pretty hard to explain.

thanks for the link.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

the triangle video from singapore caught my eye even more. (the next video down)

I know Singapore's also nice video and it dnt look CGI to me even .

but here its more important as we know few years back we had mass ufo sighting in same city

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here is 2005 ufo mass sighting which happen in same site 3 years back take a look at this video

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not much to go on there. A blurry black dot and a shaky cell phone video. Could be anything...but probably not an alien ship. The most likely scenario is a balloon.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

probably not an alien ship. The most likely scenario is a balloon.

I never mention it its alien space ship ,i just said its a new UFO sighting . . .IN SAME CITY WHERE WE HAD MASS UFO SIGHTING IN 2005

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing can be established from the video footage provided. The quality is just to poor to able to distinguish whether it's a genuine UFO, balloon, Kite, Bird or the good old infamous Chinese Lanterns.

It seems more and more people are catching things using their Mobile phones, which is a good thing In my opinion. All we need now is for the quality of the phones to improve so we can get some definition.

Awaiting the next big exciting incident.

In reply to 123space. I always found them mass sightings to be very intriguing.
I've heard people say they're migrating birds, but I'm not entirely happy with that explanation, However I'm not entirely convinced they're UFO's.

Back to square one eh?

[edit on 24uSaturday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

In reply to 123space. I always found them mass sightings to be very intriguing.

Ya you right but we dnt have to forget the person who recorded it i found his remark about this sighting as follow

Comments by video poster on youtube about this particular video :"This video was shot yesterday in a park in Guadalajara, the object was around the park for some time, the quality is low, but it is real"

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The video is 100% legit and was shot in Guadalajara, Mexico. The video spectators extraterrestrial like beings over a building, seemingly musing like gew, and separating walking around.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Concerning the 2005 mass ufo sighting,...

This is a very important video IMO,...

Notice right at the beginning of the video, right after zoom in, watch the individual movement of the objects, no wind dynamics here,....
To me that authenticates other "mass balloons" videos from mexico and Utah...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by coastlinekid]

[edit on 24-5-2008 by coastlinekid]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

The video is 100% legit and was shot in Guadalajara, Mexico. The video spectators extraterrestrial like beings over a building, seemingly musing like gew, and separating walking around.

I dont know if you have seen the latest Rocky movie: "Rocky Balboa"

Anyway, the very last few frames show a figure walking away from the camera in a graveyard, at the last, he is so out of focus, he looks EXACTLY like figures in this video,

ergo, focal distortion

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
looks like a bunch of mexicans tarring up the roof with some mops.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
Here is 2005 ufo mass sighting which happen in same site 3 years back take a look at this video

Wrong information. This video was recorded by Arturo Robles Gil in Mexico City on
January 28, 2005 not in Guadalajara as you claim. Probably you have mistaken this
video with the ufo fleet recorded by Miguel Aguila in Guadalajara wich is a classic.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I think the new ufo sighting is real

because the guy recorded it still he knows his phone camera is not that good but still he takes pain ....its prove he he exited about what he saw in air.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join