link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I get the feeling that FL2008 is using ATS as a recruitment tool. b

hmmmmm yeh me too.... FL-(forced lonliness) 2008

no recruits here i hope

and no sympathy either

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The only thing I find more annoying than a whiney child is a whiney adult.

All three of the guys on the video's blamed the women for their own problems. I agree they suffer from forced loneliness, I just think they forced it on themselves.

In my own experiences I've learned that a woman is looking for a man, Not a mental case that thinks their out to get him.

Don't get me wrong. I've accused women of wanting nothing more than to use me for cheap, filthy sex. It usually worked too

If I could give them some advice it would be to grow up. Grow a backbone and grow a little self respect. It's hard to get lucky when your missing those qualities. Stop making video's on the internet and go out and get a life. No woman is going to get turned on while watching you rant at the computer about how horrible women are. It's ok to set limits in relationships as long as she can do the same. Yes, she can have male friends. Yes, you can have female friends. No, Neither of you can invite any of them over for a threesome.

All three of the guys in those videos should get some serious counseling. They need it, bad.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Well said.......women are looking for men, not whiney drips...... these video's do nothing but make women like me wonder how many other men think the same as them, quite a scary thought... what they dont realise is that they would be much more attractive to women if they just accepted they were single and alone, and got on with their life and made the best of their situation, instead of making silly video's that will further their chances of meeting a woman!.... grrrrrrrrrr

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This has got to be one of the most pathetic threads I have ever come across, bar none. The premise of the OP is devoid of any merit. I was expecting to read about forced institutionalization, solitary confinement, leprosy colonies, etc. Any of these can be considered topics of true forced loneliness.

To view a group of grown men whining about their "plight" is just plain annoying. I normally would not resort to juvenile antics such as name calling, but this particular group of guys are just a bunch of losers.

Not one of these guys are willing to accept any type of personal accountability for their lack of companionship. It's not women who are the root of their problems. It's themselves.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And what about the "normal" guys? There are a lot of guys out there that are very nice, don't swear every other word, aren't going to stick a knife in someone, pull out chairs, open doors, etc. Yet they always get the "really good friend" label, and have an incredibly hard time finding someone to be with them. These are the guys that women always go to complaining about the guys they're with that do treat them like dirt, and ask for advice, but never look twice at when it comes to being with them.

Exactly, I often wonder these things as well. I am a nice guy and quite often receive complements from females that go like this "You are going to make an excellent husband and father one day. When you find the right lady." I have had a few romantic encounters with females but not much. I was the one who was dumped, for a better looking guy or someone who could provide materialistic items better than I could. I was dumped a few times, due to the fact that my passions have been placed before a romantic relationship.

In other words, don't put your girl in the back seat of the car while your passion is up in the front seat. Using that as a metaphor. I am a big guy, close to 400 lbs. I am not as much into looks as I am personality. I will pick ugly with a personality over beauty and an empty head. Although finding a great looking girl is a plus, it is not a must have. Even though I am big, I consider myself a beautiful person. I believe it is in the eyes. Yes, I am unhappy with my weight and have been focusing on loosing the weight. I have recently stumbled back into some unhealthy eating and exercise habits due to the grief of loosing my grandparents.

Most of the time I receive the friendship status with females. It really does bother me, that they want to label me as a friend, and come to me with all of their men problems. Complaining why can't I find a nice guy and that all men are pigs. Then they quickly retort but not you, you are my friend. I wish they would just say, why can't I find a nice guy that doesn't physically repulse me. I have found that a majority of men and women both struggle with this idea of finding the perfect mate. Perfect looks and a perfect personality, all the while blaming it on the opposite sex.

Yes, I have lonely days and some days my mind couldn't be farther from romantic female companionship. Just my thoughts on this subject matter. Also on one last note before I log out and go to my end of day appointments. Guys a lot of time have really ugly female friends that they wouldn't look twice at. Same scenario only reversed. Here is a tip for all the people wanting the perfect mate. Go for personality and when the time comes turn off the lights and shut your eyes.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can't help it, LOL, I don't hate fat people, I am one, so I think it's ok that I post this, much love to ya brother.

I couldn't resist.

Honestly though, the main reason why a lot of us guys don't get the ladies is cause of our gut, our belly and it's size, they want skinny emo's and I'm sorry to tell ya ladies, but we're not all like that, us big boys need love too, stop watching all that bs on tv, it's not true, real men come in all shapes and sizes.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I honestly believe TFL could very well be true. What they are talking about describes my situation almost to a tee. I have very strong morals, but when I find women with similar morals (no matter what they look like) ends up marrying my friend

I wish women would quit watching the bs that's on tv that's brain washing them, men are brain washed too, but in a different area.

You don't know until you've really felt like some of us guys do.

I'm a fatty, I've been trying to change that (for health reasons honestly), but it's one of the main reasons why women don't want us guys. As a result we become extremely jaded over time (which you can tell by reading some of my threads in this forum).

I'm still waiting for my first kiss, but I'm still waiting to learn how to love and be loved in that way only couples can experience (not sexually either).

I don't really hate women, I'm just disgusted with them right now.

Much love,

-Jimmy

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
*dons flame-proof suit*

You know, I think we may need to consider that there may be something to this.

Over the years, I have seen many, many examples of men like this - who complain that no matter what they do, no matter how hard they try, no matter how much they try to "think positive" or "be themselves", no matter what self-help or self-improvement methods they try.... they get rejected every single time they ask a woman out, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And when they reach out to others for help, they get told that they're "desperate", "hateful" etc. They are told that the problem is themselves and their own attitude, and if they would just change their attitude, things would improve....

What if there really is something to this? What if there are external forces, cultural or societal or media influences, that are actually training and conditioning women to do this? To select and screen for men that look and behave a certain way, and reject these other "nice"/lonely guys, 100% of the time?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
*dons flame-proof suit*

Over the years, I have seen many, many examples of men like this - who complain that no matter what they do, no matter how hard they try, no matter how much they try to "think positive" or "be themselves", no matter what self-help or self-improvement methods they try.... they get rejected every single time they ask a woman out, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And when they reach out to others for help, they get told that they're "desperate", "hateful" etc. They are told that the problem is themselves and their own attitude, and if they would just change their attitude, things would improve....

What if there really is something to this? What if there are external forces, cultural or societal or media influences, that are actually training and conditioning women to do this? To select and screen for men that look and behave a certain way, and reject these other "nice"/lonely guys, 100% of the time?

There is more too it for sure. It isn't just women on men. The same thing is happening on both sides. I have come to realize that there are lots of lonely women out there. Often times no man will look at them twice. Much less ask them out on a date. I can see how people find it frustrating, because I certainly can. Being a guy with a large gut. This goes out to my fellow fat brothers in this room reading this. As well as to all the lonely ladies out there.

When you get so frustrated at other human beings actions. The thought of eternal loneliness creeps into your head. I know I feel it quite a bit. However you shouldn't take it out on the opposite sex. It is definitely a lot harder for fat and/or ugly people to get dates in general. Even with other people of equal or lesser looks. The reason is we as human beings tend to see what is on the outside and not what is on the inside.

It isn't just a women not being attracted to an ugly man thing. It is equal most humans especially americans are brainwashed into being shallow pricks. I have had a few romantic relationships with females. Not many, most females only want to be my friend. I have come to find that a woman wants a man who is confident, good looking, nice, and extremely successful or holds a position of respect.

How ever women will take a man who is not good looking for the rest. Confident, nice, extremely successful and holds a position of respect. While men will not typically do the trade off thing. The only thing men will trade good looks for is lots of sexual relations and being taken care of monetarily speaking. Basically a male gold digger. Women want a man to show off to their girlfriends as a trophy.

That is a big mistake of the females. Because when the other women see her catch and see a good looking, sensitive, and financially secure man. They get jealous and try to steal the man. After a while the great catch cheats on a woman who he views as better, than the first woman. When a man gets a great catch, he becomes extremely jealous. The women often times find jealousy as a turn off. Jealousy is for a reason, because we know what will happen when we show our guy friends such a great catch. They will try to steal her away and often times succeed. It's the same situation just different approaches.

I commented earlier with some other advice. Check it out from my response above.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

There are no external forces to this..no media influence, no societal pressures. Let us say there are two women in front of you..imagine them with the eye and hair color of your choice. Give both of them the personality you would like in a woman. Now make one of them athletic and 120 lbs and very sure of herself, the other is 250lbs and complains. Which one will you chose to mate with?

Finding someone to love has a lot to do with biology and instinct. Most women I know do not have a fat bias, they however want their better half to be healthy and fit physically and mentally.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
*dons flame-proof suit*

Did you watch the video's these bozo's made? I doubt that is the case where they are concerned.

The first video showed a Jabba the Hut look-a-like with the exception that Jabba had a better attitude.

The second video was a broken old man who had spent far too many years with the booze. He couldn't even look into the camera.

The third video was the strangest of all. Taken in a car by a guy that had the looks to get all kinds of women but declares war on all things feminine instead.

I said it before and I'll say it again, All three of them need serious mental health counseling.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I wasn't just talking about the three guys in the videos.

As I said, I've seen many, many examples of this over the years.

Years ago it used to be called "involuntary celibacy" instead of "forced loneliness", and there are real support groups and things for it.

Quite a devastating thing, actually. If you can imagine, as a man, not even kissing a girl or going on a date for years, and years, or in some severe cases, decades.....

I can empathize with them somewhat; I mean, I manage to have a makeout session or a one-night-stand here and there, every once in a while a woman who wants to make babies - but as for a really good, close, satisfying, fulfilling relationship..... it's been a long time, far too long.... :bnghd: :bnghd:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am one of those guys who has this problem they are talking about, I truely believe this is real.

Think about it, the media tells us what to drink, eat, wear, what to buy and who to vote for, they even make crap up and tell us it's real and we believe it.
It's not far fetched to say that the media is telling women what kinda guy they should go for. With men they tell them that real men watch and are involved with sports, drink excessive amounts of beer and that they have to sleep around with a lot of women and get into fights all the time, if they don't meet these requirements, then they're not real men. So there ya go, I think if there is an actual conspiracy or agenda behind all this, then you could say that the media wants to dumb down the population and get rid of the CTers that oppose war. I don't know though, it seems women want the opposite of what I am. I love to help the homeless and am a friend to the friendless, that's not popular, I'm fat, that's not popular, I'm a CG artist and can't play music on any kind of instrument, that's not popular. I'm not the typical guy, I'm proud of that, but being myself is something that women don't want, they want me to be what they see on TV and in the movies. I'm a real man, not some poser.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
To view a group of grown men whining about their "plight" is just plain annoying.

Give them some credit.. they're trying something new. Plights for pity sex obviously failed so now they are trying guilt trips.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

And what about the "normal" guys? There are a lot of guys out there that are very nice, don't swear every other word, aren't going to stick a knife in someone, pull out chairs, open doors, etc. Yet they always get the "really good friend" label, and have an incredibly hard time finding someone to be with them. These are the guys that women always go to complaining about the guys they're with that do treat them like dirt, and ask for advice, but never look twice at when it comes to being with them.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How can one hit a home run if they ain't swinging the bat?

To the fat red blob:

You should be happy if a women even says hello to you. Perhaps you should seek out some women in the same weight class as you. If not better work on some Charisma instead of coming off like attack of the killer tomato. I'm sure your weight causes you to suffer a -2 penalty to CHA.

To the toothless old tweaker looking guy:

L O L, best for you to look for a woman @ a flea market, I suggest one with no more than 4 teeth, that way you can be the sexy one.

To the Car guy:

I am sorry your girl dumped you and started calling me at midnight, I guess thats the way it goes, work on your game.

To the OP that probably wont ever reply:
Women want pretty much what a guy wants, so what if a girl has had 100 lovers, atleast she knows wtf to do, are you wanting a freaking boring n00b?
These guys probably all try and put up a front, when being yourself is all anyone should ever expect and if it ain't good enough screw them, I ask you this where do "you" "look" "for" "women"?

Just because you all are failing at life ain't no reason to hate some tang.

learn to tame it

[edit 4 wake n bake]

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Pathetic. Those guys really need an attitude change. :shk:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

And what about the "normal" guys? There are a lot of guys out there that are very nice, don't swear every other word, aren't going to stick a knife in someone, pull out chairs, open doors, etc. Yet they always get the "really good friend" label, and have an incredibly hard time finding someone to be with them.

translation: wants good manners rewarded with sex..

These are the guys that women always go to complaining about the guys they're with that do treat them like dirt, and ask for advice, but never look twice at when it comes to being with them.

Whining does not equal personality.. and if you lay the nice guy routine on too thick women will worry about you spiking their drink. Sucking up to a woman is not a turn on.. it's manipulative.

..and I LOVE how 'nice guys' split men into two categories "wife basher" or "would treat her like a princess". One physically abuses her.. the other tries to buy her off.
Women find both being used as punching bag or treated like a prostitute a turn off.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So being the nice guy is sucking up to women and is a routine? WTF.
So apparently I'm just pretending to be nice when I do those things huh? You know, there are some of us raised when that was showing RESPECT to women.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join