It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Forced Loneliness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do you suffer from it? You may. 1 and 10 men will nevr find a partner in their lives. You can blame the Cia, Illumanati and Feminism for that. Here are some videos to get you educated on the subject.

Each of the three authors have more videos on the subject and work together.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by FL2008]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It would be nice if these men took a look at themselves as well. They express valid complaints, but they generalize. They're attracting a specific kind of person because of what they're like.

I'd be more sympathetic if they'd practice some introspection.

There are just as many lonely women out there.
I've just watched the related serial killer video, which discusses why men kill women. The complaints are the same.

And you want us to be intimate with you when you have these kinds of attitudes about us? How the devil can you expect us to trust you when your peers post these hateful videos? We don't conform to your idea of what a woman should be so you'll stick a knife in us?

I believe I'll stay home with my cats tonight. At least I know I'll be alive in the morning.

[edit on 5/24/08 by Sleuth]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Um, his 450 lbs of weight would have nothing to do with his loneliness now would it?

I doubt that anyone who uses such foul language can truly educate another person. Propaganda, maybe, but truth? No, definitely not. He's blaming women for his loneliness, meanwhile ignoring the fact that women have lived alone for millennia, not wanting to be subjugated to a guy that doesn't treat them right.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Sleuth, so well put, you've really left me nothing to say.

These guys are simply projecting their own negative feelings outward onto everyone but themselves. And blaming women for their own behaviors.

[edit on 5/24/08 by kattraxx]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No wonder they don't have any women. They are scary in their thoughts, and I'm pretty sure that has come out on the dates they have had.

Besides there are lonely women, because they can't get a guy to take a second look at them. Then what about all the women who gotten married, and then dumped through divorce later on? There are also the guys who got dumped/divorced due to abusive behavior towards their better half. The abusiveness doesn't have to be physical, but it can also be verbal.

Once a woman gets burned one to many times like that, they wonder why women are so picky and apprehensive towards men.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The kicker is, if you asked those guys what type of woman they're looking for, I'd bet my house they'd describe a super model! Do you think any one of them would accept their "equal". Ha!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FL2008

What I see in those videos is a lonliness that is self inflicted. How can these guys expect to be treated with any respect when they have none for themselves. What woman in her right mind would want to be with a man that uses profanity in every other word he speaks..and really how many men would date a woman that big?..kind of a double standard if you ask me. They all remind me of the kind of hatred toward women that Ted Bundy exhibited.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And what about the "normal" guys? There are a lot of guys out there that are very nice, don't swear every other word, aren't going to stick a knife in someone, pull out chairs, open doors, etc. Yet they always get the "really good friend" label, and have an incredibly hard time finding someone to be with them. These are the guys that women always go to complaining about the guys they're with that do treat them like dirt, and ask for advice, but never look twice at when it comes to being with them.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Come on man,
your fat and you swear too much,
I doubt you could find a job let alone a woman.
First take care of yourself, then start looking again.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Women go through the same kind of rejection that men do. All of this feel sorry for me because a woman just wants to be friends with me is really pathetic. Women have had the short end of the stick since some wise guy put a pair of pants on God a few thousand years ago and decided to subject women to inferior positions in life. I think men are a little put off because we have decided to reject the inferior positions.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but my brother is a prime example of why women are reluctant to trust men. Yes, I have an abusive man in the family. He was divorced after 20 years because he couldn't keep a civil tongue in his head. He ruined a good woman.

If you're mean, you're not going to catch and hang on to a decent woman. The men in these videos are mean.

[edit on 5/24/08 by Sleuth]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Who said anything about feeling sorry for the anyone because a woman doesn't want them? I was simply pointing out that not all guys are like the ones on the video, and rude and arrogant.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Zaph, I hear what you're saying. Both sides are having a hard time connecting because of the bad eggs spoiling things by destroying trust. We just have to keep trying.

All I can say is trust your instincts. If that guy or gal just doesn't "feel" right to you, he/she probably isn't a good fit. It's important to listen to that "feeling".

Man or woman, protect yourself.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Don't you think women have the same problems? Men use women for sympathy and advice all the time and make sure the friend label is always present..this type of rejection is not exclusive to men.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've seen the door going both ways. I've always had my woman friends come to me when they need someone to talk to, and I've always been there for them. And a lot of the time they've been there for me.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The way it should be. If I need advice or understanding concerning a man, I would solicit the advice from another man. What I find frustrating is men that have little regard for the way they present themselves (pretty low standards in the videos posted) but hold women to a higher standard all the while blaming women for why they don't have love in their lives.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hold on, are people here saying that there's something wrong with big women?

Size and ugliness are not related.

Ugliness IS synonamous.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

I'm not. However if people were only judged or chosen by their content the three guys in the video would still be lonely.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok this kind of thing makes me furious!!!!!........

You dont have a partner, you dont have someone to love.... its life, that happens, we all go through times in our lives when we are alone, im 25 and i have been single for years and years, if i was still single when im 50 then thats fine with me... you wont see me on youtube bashing the opposite sex? those video's where damn right disrespectful in my opinion.... shallow men feeling sorry for themselves because they cant find a woman? its pathetic.....
.....And did any of these men stop to think that maybe women are so guarded thesedays because of the way men treat women??........ this doesnt account for those great guys out there, but in my 25 years ive seen many many women be hurt, disrespected and violated by men....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I get the feeling that FL2008 is using ATS as a recruitment tool. b

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join