It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth severed right foot with running shoe found on island in BC, mystery continues.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
news article

google map

Another right foot wearing a sock and sneaker was discovered washed ashore near Vancouver, the RCMP confirmed Friday. The previous three washed up in the Gulf Islands between Vancouver and Vancouver Island. In August, two size 12 right feet were discovered on Gabriola and Jedediah islands, and a third foot was found in February on Valdez Island.

Some suspect that the feet are a result of a plane crash other think its the work of a killer. Maybe its a shark with a right foot fetish? Either way, it's very strange that 4 RIGHT feet have been found all with running shoes on.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
creepy. sounds like the work of a sick mind.
will have to follow this a bit to see how it pans out.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Have they found anything that might remotely resemble a smilly face?? Not trying to sound foolish here but once again water is involved and runners are athletes at the very least. Wonder if they can determine the age of the apendages??
Zindo

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Clarification on the smiley face issue here

Could a national gang of killers that leaves smiley-face calling cards be getting away with murdering dozens of male college students by making all the deaths look like accidents?

Most of what the detectives are calling murders occurred in the Midwest during the winter months. Almost all involved popular athletes with good grades. Most had been drinking before they disappeared and their bodies subsequently found in near-frozen bodies of water.

The link they think they’ve found is a smiley-face symbol drawn near where many of the drowning victims’ bodies have been discovered.

Great thinking Zindo!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I heard about this on the news radio this morning. Being found off the the Frasier River means it could have come from a long ways away....say Prince George from where it was found. Big strong river. I hope they catch whomever is behind it, not to mention establish the ID of the persons they came from even if just to give the families some kind of closure.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The most unbelievable thing about this story is how the authorities keep repeating that they have no reason to suspect foul play! I guess it's possible that there's some other explanation for these feet floating around, but if I was investigating this case I think I'd have to assume that something sinister is going on.

Edit: I just read the article, I guess foul play is being considered now. I heard this story a number of times on the radio and tv earlier today and they kept saying the opposite.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by flybynight]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flybynight
The most unbelievable thing about this story is how the authorities keep repeating that they have no reason to suspect foul play! I guess it's possible that there's some other explanation for these feet floating around, but if I was investigating this case I think I'd have to assume that something sinister is going on.

I agree, just a plain foot is one thing. but 3.......still in its shoes. That to me screams foul play.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If the feet are from passengers of a crashed plane like the following news article postulates, then what are the odds of only the same body parts coming to the surface. Why not a left arm, or left lower leg, why 4 right feet? What are the odds?

I suppose you could make the case that during the impact of the small plane crash all the passengers on the right side of the plane had their right feet severed from aircraft debris.

Its very suspicious to me.

News article

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
news source

Now usually they're more complete than just a foot and I believe the reason we're getting just feet is that running shoes float, that's all. It's a little floating capsule. Once the body decomposes in the water, the feet will float and end up on shore."

Okay, that makes sense. Now I understand why only feet in running shoes will surface but why only right feet?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
well the weird thing here that screams foul play is that most of the time, when someone is in a violent accident, their bodies are usually found WITHOUT shoes on. shoes are usually one of the first things ejected from the body.

and i could only imagine in a violent enough scenario where the foot is torn from the body would be enough force to totally eject the shoes.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
here we go again!

sixth severed foot

keep an eye on this one.

new topics

top topics

join