It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Major Human Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As i see it the major issue with humans today is a lack of evolution. We just arent evolving as a species at all. Think back to thousands of years ago to early human, despite technology being more advanced we havent infact evolved all that much mentally, spirtualy or physically.

So whats holdng us back? Laws..

Not laws as in crime, but things we take to be true everyday. For example the law of gravity, the law of mass, the laws of energy. We shape our world around these laws, where we should shape these laws around our world.

Question, think outside the box, challenge these laws mentally and i think you'll be specially surprised.

SR

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'd agree that we've gotten to comfy but we are still pushing the boundaries just not at a great a level as urgent back then to find ways to survive and understand and cope basically.

I think money as a system has hindered our potential far too much.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Technology has advanced us mentally, but at the same time hindering our evolution. We aren't doing things for ourselves anymore and that leads to overall laziness. Thus, the lack of evolution. How can we evolve as we did thousands of years ago when our societies are two polar opposites?

join