It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying penis disrupts political rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
reply to post by jhill76

Thanks, man. That was hilarious. He just palmed it out of the sky and went about his day. I think, too, that that was one of the first times I've ever seen a Russian smile.

As a side note: The Russians are actually very passionate people. The only reason they didn't show emotion was because they were under a fascist govt, and it was dangerous to show anything. They are actually fun-loving with a great sense of humor, but in those days you only saw that if you were in private, not out on the streets.

This is a great story, thanks OP for posting it. I hope it gives some American activists some good ideas.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by endrun

just to completely correct you - it was `communist` not `facsist` - the 2 couldn`t be further apart
same thing though where it caomes to crackdowns

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by endrun

Indeed, indeed. I think they're a brilliant people and I respect them alot. And if there are any Russians reading, I didn't mean any offence. It's just a joke I began using since I first saw Aleksander Emelianenko fight.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Kasparov is a CIA man. In the countries where they cannot just replace the leader, like Nicaragua, or Venezuela, the CIA finances a political party.

Here is a video where Kasparov lies , saying that Putin has no support in Russia, and says that Russia helps the evil Iran and they are to blame for the high oil price. Who's side is he on ? I mean Russia has enough oil even to export, so why is he concerned about the oil price ? For his friends the CIA ?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by pai mei]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Too funny. And good finds on the pic and video.

I'm sure the translation and subtitles on this vid are highly inaccurate, but it's worth even a few more laughs than the original...

Sub-titled

LOL -- I can't post the vid here; just the link. The still shot on the posted vid shows a line that I'm sure would not fly here (pun intended).

[edit on 5/24/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by endrun
The Russians are actually very passionate people. The only reason they didn't show emotion was because they were under a fascist govt, and it was dangerous to show anything. They are actually fun-loving with a great sense of humor, but in those days you only saw that if you were in private, not out on the streets.

You're joking right?

I think you should book a flight there for your next vacation. They're nothing like whats portrayed over here.

In reality, they exercise the same rights and freedoms you do, plus a few extras.

Granted, back during the cold war, they were pretty strict on their people... but that was 50 years ago and times have changed. You really should visit.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
HaHaHa...please let us know if this Flying Saucer was made in Russia or in China and what type of "fake" batteries were used to rattle the rattler, that was designed to be a Disposable Item.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
look around.

there is one with english subtitles.

Funny.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The article...

The picture...

It's just...

I mean, really...

The former chess champion managed to keep a fairly straight face in front of 500 Kremlin critics.

How? I couldn't, even just reading the article!

Originally posted by grover
There's a monty python skit in this story just waiting to happen.

...Or Benny Hill...If I'm correct, the English consider Benny's humor to be more "juvenile" than Monty Python. I don't see how that prank could be any more juvenile than it was...Juvenile, but hillarious!

Originally posted by marg6043
But then again who wants to see a flying vagina

I have but we won't go into that here.

Thank God for that...I blush easily...

Originally posted by Cadbury
Comedy. Can you imagine how a room full of Russians --

Thank God it wasn't a room full of hardline defuncted KGB leftovers...Tasers would have been the least of anyone's worries...

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Just knowing that there are minds out there who planned this, and then executed it, makes me feel better about humanity as a whole. Irreverent silliness could save the world.

No doubt! That's one thing that the corrupted US Government could never legislate out of existence...A sense of the absurd. After all, they live & embody it!

Sorry for replying to posts out of order (I usually don't work that way), but I just had to save this one for last...

Heh Heh Heh... maybe thats what Hillary needs.

You must be referring to: What Hillary needs is:
a) "a good flying "F - - -"
b) "to join the mile-high club"
Well, we all know that she ain't getting it from a husband that prefers White House employees...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Thank God it wasn't a room full of hardline defuncted KGB leftovers...Tasers would have been the least of anyone's worries...

OH MY GOD...

I just pictured 50-100 men pulling there guns out and blowing it away (no pun intended
)

God this is so hilarious...

I kinda wanna see the flying va-jay... Talk about a non aerodymanic copter...

ok... I'll stop now.

Coven

P.s. Penis Helicopter... ROFL

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

LMAO! A protester with a sense of humor! Wonder if the penis copter is manufactured by Bobbit and Co?

Edit = I just had to say it one more time: penis copter. There.

Edit = I wonder if anyone had the 'balls' to laugh!!!!!!!

[edit on 25-5-2008 by space cadet]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
They should just be glad that this guy didn't show up:

i268.photobucket.com...enis_man.jpg

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

lol...i love it!

thanks for sharing this..nice to get a good laugh once and a while

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Ya' know...I think there's a Richard Cranium (d***head) just like that in the White House...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good Times! Glad to learn that Ruskies have a sence of humor too and are fet up with the politicians B.S. and dirty lies...see we both have sooo much in common!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The security guy who jumped up and swatted the giant flying penis out of the air gave new meaning to the term "slappin' it"!!!

What a great story, though. Thanks to the OP and those who contributed additional video and photographs. It's nice to come on ATS and take a break once in a while from all of the doom and gloom that seems to dominate this site.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey, Wait!!!

Maybe there is a deeper meaning to the act, check this out.

The stone that fell from Heaven, the royal victory stone, is also sometimes depicted under the symbolic form of a castrated phallus, such as that of Kronos, whose disembodied penis was hurled into the ocean, and there spawned the Lady Venus. This story is a recapitulation of the Osiris story, as well as the inspiration for the Grail legends, in which the Fisher King is wounded in the genitals, causing the entire kingdom to fall under a spell of perpetual malaise.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Couldn't resist it!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Gives a whole new meaning to You'll put your eye out with that thing!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join