It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Want Your Soul.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

That is about the same view i have on the soul thing but still, you don't know for sure and eternity is a loooooong time so eventhough i'm 99% sure it could not happen i still wouldn't bet on it

And with the heapload of souls wanting to be the ghostrider without a sold soul i think you (and every sold soul) would get a crappy job like scraping blood of the bike or something

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is one tricky thing, we all have free will, and if you sell your soul, you might lose your free will and soul. Since you choose to sell it, its your choise, and once you do that, well you might never get it back.

I do think we have a soul, but I am skeptical that you can lose it so easily. Thou the sign of the website, a pyramid with an eye inside its quite an old one and famous for what it represents.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Pericle]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Good point on bringing up the picture with the eye and pyramid i forgot all about it.

Now lets assume this isn't a hoax site who would we automatically think is behind such a plan that picture just gives it away.

For the people out there that say that they don't believe in souls cant you see that obviously the Illuminati "the enlightened ones" (remember those guys taking over the world) have a strong enough belief in souls that they would pay anything to have yours.

Usually when someone pays alot of money for something it generally means its worth it.
Sorry but i just cant see the Illuminati being that stupid as to buy something worthless I'm sure they have put at least a 1000 years research into the true price of your soul compared to your 20 odd yrs but hey lets pray your right and millions of other people are wrong.

sorry for the rant but this just really gets to me. We have all the info on whats happening here but just think of the millions actually billions of homeless/poor/hungry people in this world who would sign this in a heartbeat even if they were 100% sure they had a soul and knew of the implications.

Just shows what kind of world we have created.

"Money,so they say
is the root of all evil today"
Pink Floyd

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Very strange. I took the test and it gave me an error. I wouldn't sell my soul, but I was interested to see how much 'they' say its worth.

Weird.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Yeah obviously it ain't up and running as of yet hence why people say Hoax i just wonder tho who paid or who is paying to have the site up .coms ain't free are they?

I'll give you a few of the answers to the questions to get the best money for your soul

Are you a practicing Christian? Yes

Have you been baptized? Yes

Have you ever given money to the homeless? Yes

Have you engaged in sex before marriage? No

Have you ever tried to contact the dead? No

Have you ever consulted a mystic, medium, tarot reader or similar? No

Have you taken any of the following drugs? Heroin, Cocaine, Crack, '___', PCP No

Do you smoke?No

Do you drink more than the recommended weekly intake of alcohol (30 units for males, 21 for females)?No

Do you eat on a regular basis at any of the following food outlets: Macodnalds, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, starbucksNo

Have you ever stolen anything of value?No

Have you ever been employed in any of the following occupations: estate/rental agent, advertising agency, car/life insurance company? No

Have you ever worked for a major record company?No

Do you read any of the following periodicals: Sun, Mail, Sport, Star, Mirror No

Do you watch any of the following news channels: Fox, MSNBC, CNN, SKY No

I support the war on terrorism No

I believe in flying saucers No

Public demand drives consumerism No

The world is overpopulated No

War is a necessary part of social evolution No

The minimum wage is a good idea Yes

Books are an obsolete medium No

Capitalism is the future of our society No

Homeless people generally bring it upon themselves No

Most immigrants are only here to take our money No

I have only one question why would they care if your a Christian why isn't Muslim or any other one of the 100s of religions up there hmmm
Strange indeed.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fLANKED
reply to post by biggie smalls

Yeah obviously it ain't up and running as of yet hence why people say Hoax i just wonder tho who paid or who is paying to have the site up .coms ain't free are they?

Did anyone check the link I put on the first page? It's connected to the artist that does the song "We Want Your Soul" in the video Advisor linked to on that thread. Not so much a hoax as an advertisement.

Anyway, nice discussion about the thought of selling your soul, but this particular web page is obviously NOT buying souls.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

What you dont realise is maybe your soul could reside in your kidney or maybe your lung.

So in selling these organ's you are in essence selling your soul without being aware of it.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 26-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Damn Firefox and its pop up-blocker i turned it off and when i clicked back on the site it came up with the pop up for increasing the purity of your soul through buying the album

So clearly now i can see that this is a well done advertising ploy for Adam Freeland and his album i thought it was just a joke didn't considerer advertising guess that explains who's paying for it .

Anyway it still leaves me thinking that this is something we will see pop up for real in the future as they say the Illuminati always likes to show us what they are gonna do before they do it.

Just to be safe ill keep the pop up blocker off from now on

Thanks again Relentless

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join