It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throw ALL The Bums Out!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I've posted this link in several threads and it may even have it's own thread already, but I cannot locate it and want to get ot out into view...

The "Kick Them All Out" Project

Here is the list of States to find your list of Federal Representatives.

It's fairly simple and self-explanatory... KICK THEM ALL OUT!!! Every damn one of these corrupt politicians... only getting more corrupt by the year. Our only chance to *peacefully* get our country back from these traitors is to rid ourselves of ALL of them thru the voting booth. I'm not sure we even have any valid elections anymore, but we need to take this [last?] chance.

My other rant from this post.

It really should be that simple people (as long as ALL the elections aren't fixed at this point). The only wasted votes are the ones YOU people cast for Republicans and Democrats. I say "YOU" because I haven't voted for one of them in 10+ years, as long as another option has been available. If one isn't, then ya' don't vote for the incumbant. This is why it is so damn corrupt in D.C. YOU keep voting the same morons into office, year after year... and the corruption and crony-ism gets worse, year after year.

YOU want to save our country? THROW ALL THE BUMS OUT!!!!! There are usually plenty of other options on the ballot... from President right down to dog-catcher. CHOOSE ONE OF THEM -- why would you want to keep putting life-long, corrupt politicians into office? It simply baffles me.

I can suggest that people are "afraid of change."

My response to that this time around... you're afraid to change the course that has been set by all these morons? Jezus... look around, people... ANYONE could do a better job than these jack-asses, and things will NOT change if you keep putting them in place... no matter how much Obama or anyone else tries to brainwash you into thinking it will, by repeating it over and over. Wake up, folks... before our only option left is...

[see last two links below]

And some more here.

Damn you people!! The answer does not lie in putting anyone into office from these two parties that have been shoved down our throats, year after year. Please... don't let the repeated MSM and Obama messege of "change" brain-wash you.

If you vote for anyone that is a Democrat or Republican, in any race, you are simply allowing the corruption to continue and grow... and it's already an out of control monster.

How to remotely have a chance to stop it?

The "Kick Them All Out" Project

C'mon, people. Will you wake up in time...? Or will you all continue to WASTE your votes on these moron politicians who continue to ignore the will of the people...? Illegal immigration... the war(s)... impeachment... a proper 911 re-investigation... etc... etc... they haven't done a damn thing 'we the people' have asked and yelled for. If anything, they've done the opposite. These 2 parties do not give a crap about us. When will everyone realize this?

As you can tell, I am a bit passionate about this project

My point is, we can take care of this peacefully if EVERYONE gets on board with this project. Otherwise it will be up to people to break some laws...

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > § 2385Prev | Next § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or [more]

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

And then move to action...

The Federalist No. 28

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state.

The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.

For those having difficulty interpreting that... it means to grab our guns and go kill the traitors.

Let's do it in the voting booth.
See you ALL in November and throw these corrupt bastards out on their asses!!

[edit on 5/24/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Throw them all out ? What a joke. Your votes have about as much chance of throwing them out as a butterfly sneeze knockin down the sun. So , you vote them all out and they lie and do not go, then what ?

War ? Fat chance. You would find yourselfs looking down the barrels of the guns of your own sons and daughters and brothers and fathers. Face it , you are just flat screwed and you know it.

The time to act is long past and the chance to win long gone. You all have been taken by selling your freedom for the security that never has been.
The easiest people in the world to con are the greedy.

In your case it was the greed for comfort and a fantasy you were so good you should be taken care of like some show horse in a rich billionairs stable.

Enjoy your earnings.

Bushmaster 3

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I would strongly suggest that you EXEMPT Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. They still REPRESENT US.

join