It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Just Made The Most Politically Detrimental Statement About R.F.K., Assassination, and Obama?

page: 1Clinton
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Clinton's Comment, Commented On By Keith Olbermann

Okay, so for those of you who follow conspiracy theories, and want to know the next one before it happens, I've got a wild one for you. I was discussing that state of the world last night with someone locally, sitting with our cars side by side, and we were shooting the breeze. We talked for over an hour, but he made a comment about something that just hit Me like a ton of bricks.

"I just had the idea hit me the other day, that something really big will happen within the next six months, and I don't know why."

For his protection, I'm not naming him. The thing is after him making that statement to Me, I began asking him a serious of "conspiracy theory detective" questions because I wanted to get to the bottom of it and help him figure it out. That's just the kind of guy I am, protect those who would rather be anonymous. If you follow the link there about the conspiracy theory detective, it will lead you to a project/thread I began a few days ago, and I will be adding other links within this thread, you will need to follow to get the whole story.

So, after a serious of questions, the guy mentions having shown a few YouTube videos to someone, specifically the September 11th event that all conspiracy theorists are tearing up ATS about, as well as the assassination of J.F.K., and then he asked Me if I had heard about the Clinton comment. I was scratching My head on that but asked him a few questions, and he mentioned about Clinton making a huge cultural and political no-no in mentioning the R.F.K. assassination along with talking about it in conjunction with her political rival Senator Barak Hussein Obama. I had not heard about the story as I had been working all day yesterday, as well as being too busy posting on ATS elsewhere about Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade and thinking about this thread The Current MK-ULTRA, Blackwater, and the Complicit Assistance of All-Seeing Government Agencies... as well as remembering this thread Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not... where I have literally been tearing up ATS with a lot of flags, stars, and thread tags.

So, in asking him questions we both were talking about the state of the world and I explained to him the mindset of how a conspiracy theory works and what the conspiracy makers, being the people who pull the strings to make them happen. In the conspiracy theory world, most of you ATS'ers know that for the slave masters plans to work, they need to induce a world cataclysmic event like 9/11, Oklahoma City Bombing, or J.F.K. assassination, so that everything after the event will both be cast into the four corners of the wind to change the whole system at once. Essentially said, "entertraining" the mind's eye of society all at once.

I use the word "entertrain" there, a word I have made up unknowing whether it's a real word or not, but I'll define it here. I wrote the following on paper when I found the time and was away from internet availibility.

Enter - To Walk Through

Train - To Teach Through Varying Sources, Experiences, and Methods

It follows that the use of the word here of "entertrainment" is what I am referring to as a different way to see and understand the use of marketing through the use of brainwashing through the use of the media as a medium to utilize the people's mind as their own staging ground by the "powers that be" to make free thinkers the target through a similar tactic that Senator Joseph McCarthy used called the "Red Scare."

I will teach you here a few ways to see through the hype into the "Man Behind The Curtain" in this sad "Wizard of Oz" effect that in constantly used to subjugate people in society to willingly give up their freedoms and control of their lives.

That's a part of what I wrote not to long back with pen and paper. What I began this thread about though is the upcoming events that I have come to understand are a distinct possibility of happening because of Senator Hillary Clinton's insensitive remarks two weeks before the 40 year anniversary of R.F.K.'s assassination. Here's where the lines are going to get fuzzy with what I am saying as well as the lines for humanity through this upcoming conspiracy where I feel because of Hillary's idiotic comment will cause the entire Summer to have all kinds of debating and may end up with the Democratic nomination be passed to Senator Barak Hussein Obama, and the Democratic Party to make Senator Hillary Clinton become Obama's running mate as a Vice President. This would be the "black and white" of it where the mix of both the interacial as well as issue of a "Black President" and a "White Female Vice President" might lead to an assassination and a power struggle for the office of the President of the United States of America through the contorversy of a female stepping into power since Clinton essentially invoked the "assassination plot" with her critically insensitve words.

If you've read My Blackwater thread, the detective one, or the potential MK-Ultra one, you will see that I mention the word and name of an organization called "Greystone" which is Blackwater sliding off to the side and opening a new company in Barbados. This is where the black and white become grey for society, in that the potential assassination of Obama and the stepping up of Clinton will draw the clear vision of the world into a grey fog similar to the fog of war, and it could happen in reverse where Clinton gets the nomination and Obama is her running mate, who knows, I'm doing a wild speculative thread here, so anything goes.

Right here where I began typing this sentence, I had 2012 characters left to go in this 8000 character post on this thread. Spooky, huh?

Okay, so for the conspiring idiots in Washigton DC as well as whoever the seven men who control the world banking system to ultimately retain the ultimate control they have to solidify the black and white lines of society into the grey so as to make it so that everything in the world will drive into a state of madness where everyone turns on everyone, essentially said turning the world on it's collective behind and driving the world psychically mad and into a state where everything you all know and love and hold dear into mass confusion.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I cant believe she would build her own coffin like this.
How can anyone one elect her now if an assassination of Obama did happen. There would always be a dark shroud of suspicion around her.

Hand it over officially to Obama...

Hillary you are OUTTA HERE!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
I cant believe she would build her own coffin like this.
How can anyone one elect her now if an assassination of Obama did happen. There would always be a dark shroud of suspicion around her.

Hand it over officially to Obama...

Hillary you are OUTTA HERE!

Therein lies the problem AllSeeingI, in that she's tarnished her halo of being the right woman for the right position for the right time for the right change in society to ultimately smash the glass ceiling for all women. Remember, Senator Barak Hussein Obama has continually stated it's "time for a change" and that we need to be open to it. Well, here it is with a potentially change so huge that it will encompass the whole world in that this will warp the very fabric of society like throwing a huge rock into a tiny pond, all the water is thrown out of the pond and there is no pond anymore.

I'm listening to this YouTube song, Puddle of Mudd - Control as I type this :

For Clinton to make a comment like this at this time of the year and this time of the world being at such a huge height of alarm at everyone hating Bush where his rating is at what, a 18 on the scale and all of us wanting our soldiers out of Iraq, or some of us at least, as well as the world being terrorfied of the War on Terror, it's almost like Hillary Clinton just became Godzilla.

Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla

It's almost like this thread here I created on Mental Imagery From Words Or Images which is almost what the person I referred to in the first post was trying to ask Me about. I have My skepticism about him doing this though, but that's for another thread sometime.

This is where the corporate greed steps up and smacks God out of the world both over in Iraq as well as here within the United States of America in that this prediction, if you will, if it happens, will essentially tear the world asunder in that the control mechanism may very well fall and the U.S. as well as Iraq will spark off into two simultaneous wars happening at once, where Martial Law will be instituted here as well as well as Iraq, where Blackwater, or Greystone, will be activated by Homeland Security as well as through F.E.M.A. to enact all the security protocols to clamp down on society. In essence, take away every gun within the United States of America, no one is allowed out after 7pm, and random house checks to see what it is that you are up to if you question authority, as well as if you're a potential troublemaker.

Godsmack - Greed

It's almost like corporate greed is going to take over in society and the penny as well as the dollar will collapse ushering in the Amero, the new dollar, kind of like the Euro. I talk about a lot of this in the threads I typed either here in this thread or in other ones you can find on My profile as well. If you read the thread on Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade and go through the links, there's a particular area on the Verichip Website that shows a picture of a penny next to the Verichip, implantable microchip. This is where they are showing the imagery together of linking the seemingly stupid penny we all hate getting stuck with in our change, where the U.S. Government Mint has talked about doing away with for the better part of the last three decades or more. This is where they show you the innocent link visually between the connection of the monetary system with the tracking device that is so controversial, and how it will be enacted through the Real ID system when and if the economy takes a nosedive, ushering in the Amero because of the economic crisis of the world with owing China trillions of dollars to fund the Iraq War.

Pennywise - Society

Talking about Verichip in the previously mentioned thread about it, I talk to ATS about buying 1 share of Verichip and teach you ATS'ers a bit about stocks, but what I failed to mention previously, is that Verichip is in fact a "penny stock" which is a stock that trade on the Stock Market for less than $5 a share, being that Verichip is currently at $2.04 a share or so, where I bought 1 share the other day.

It's almost like these offspring and Satanically spawned evil people in power want to hanner it in your head that they are in control and you will never gain either physically or mental freedom from their grasp on your mind's eye, or third eye throughout the world. In other words, this will be a world changing event the world can never escape even if they try to.

Offspring - Hammerhead

It's almost like money, money, money, is supposed to replace Abba the Father, God, Jehovah, and Yaweh for us, essentially saying, the seven world bankers who control all the purse strings of soicety want you to instead worship them instead of your particular God of choice.

ABBA - Money, Money, Money

It's almost as if "the powers that be" want you to devour your own monetary freedom through shining down on your sunny day with doom and gloom all the time.

Shinedown - Devour

It's almost as if these war-mongerers, these haters of society, these war-pigs, want to induce a state of war on society and the world all at once making in essence a black Sabbath, thereby insuring their rights to your lives for the rest of them, no matter how long that may be. It will be your own interest will be your VISA into remaining in the country, or your VISA to regain entry into the country if you happen to travel abroad and come home from vacation.

Black Sabbath - Warpigs

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is in essence almost a smack to God in that, we as a society have no right to speak our minds, no more Freedom of Speech, which is Constitutionally protected with exception when Martial Law is enacted because of a National Crisis event, like a hurricane, earthquake, nuclear disaster, or maybe a Presidential Assassination?

Godsmack -Speak

This almost sounds like the seven world bankers are papa cockroaches crawling out of their hideyhole like Saddam Hussein, when he went into hiding, or Jason in Friday the 13th, when he went off into a killing spree after Crystal Lake, and they intend to get away with murder, the murder of the free mind of man. Kind of like the singularity theory which is in essence talking about string theory and if you know anything about these references is referring to the alternate reality theory as well as the Multiverse where supposedly all realities are interlinked due to the mind of man.

Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder

A "Cingular" mind...kind of like a "Singular" mind of the New World Order is what I am talking about where The War on Terror...Stealing The US Constitution...Privacy Is The Last Refuge Of Revolution... where man it is against man, woman against woman, mother against son, father against child, Europe against United States, Hugo Chavez against George W Bush.

All out war.

A World At War With Itself in essence A Nation At War - Racism The Shell Game of The New World Order will use the The Straw Adversary...a "terrorist" in our midst mindset they have invoked upon us citizens with the event of September 11th.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's almost like My good friend, DimensionalDetective stated here in George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Government Insider!

Like the song goes, that Styx originally sang and Chris Daughtry sang live on American Idol, Renegade. Is this where the world figures out that Bush is the renegade President? Saddam has go, he had to go-go, because of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Daughtry - Renegade

It's almost as if the powers that be are invoking gWAR, to keep you guessing as to their actions next.

GWAR - Saddam A Go-Go

Moving society so incrementally fast as to start it up like a rolling stone, or a boulder down a hill, that will not be able to be stopped like a massive landslide.

Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

Maybe this is like ADVISOR says in this thread Sept 11 Conspiracy, 30 years in the making. Where this has been a 30 year plan through project management, logisitics, and interagency cooperation, either intenional or unintentional, depending on the many views which are sometimes skewed because of political beliefs as well as religious upbringings.

This is kind of like a MemoryShock where people within the world frame are supposed to be shocked, kind of like "shock and awe" so that you all have No Place To Hide ever again from the boogeyman, or even vice versa, the boogeyman has no place to hide, where as an example I will point out the Jim Marrs book, The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty .

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is VISA (V) the mark of the Beast? As we all know, information cutsbothways in that Information, a tool, or a weapon in that Obe dience to Authority: An Experimental View where Stanley Milgram talks about the conditioning of man's mind to always do as you are told by authority, no matter the cost to your soul.

The Prestige

Here's another part of something I wrote on paper when I had the time.

How many of you here have watched the movie The Prestige
?

It is a masterpiece of complexities through the use of illusion and misdirection of two feuding magicians, Nikolai Tesla, and the World Stage at the turn of the century.

The Prestige: Magic's Secrets Revealed

More that I wrote on pen and paper.

"The Pledge" - A Promise to so something so spectacular so as to change your disbelief into belief to do the impossible.

Magic Secrets Revealed Part 1

"The Turn" - Doing the impossible through slight if hand, illusion, and misdirection in order to confound the audience at hand.

More that I wrote on pen and paper.

"The Prestige" - Undoing what was done fulfilling "the Pledge" through the use of the "the Turn" yet again but in reverse to elude logic and fact to return reality to it's former self and or greater mystify the public by totally changing the former item to something totally different depending on the intent of the magician.

This is like a resident evil that will breakdown the fabric of society, essentially warping reality for all time, to end all time upon itself where we as citizens of the world no longer have a choice but to listen and do as the Governments of the World instruct us to do, whether we want to or not.

Breaking Benjamin : Breakdown

This is kind of like the thread that Spooky Fox Mulder being a new ATS'er began on How Do You Resist Mind Control?

Guns N Rose - Patience

Patient My fellow ATS'ers, let us just first see if it in fact happens.

I've got one question for you though.

Are You Watching Closely?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
More to add to the theory, with more pen and paper comments.

If you have read My post on a "Cingluar Nation" you understand the concept of utilizing marketing as a propaganda tool. What if I told you the rest of it? From what I understand of the naton of the United States of America is currently in "The Turn" in that we are being misdirected through slight of hand and illusion that we are under a constant state of threat by terrorists from all sides.

More information.

Wait a minute you say? Where was "The Pledge"? Were you not watching closely? "The Pledge" has been going since before I was born. "The Pledge" is the military in conjunction with the Government and the behind the scenes players along with movers and shakers to keep the nation and world afraid of "the threat" daily.

You don't know how it feels, like the Tom Petty song, in that now this is the most important part of all of our lives, in that we as a world, one world, are about to lose our freedoms, forever.

Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels

It's almost like I can see the saliva drooling off the seven world bankers mouths, for when we go to war in such the magnitude I am referring to, the guns go "click click, boom" in order to ratchet the bullet in the chamber and no one is busy trying to figure any of this out, but trying to duck and cover in order just to survive.

Halo : Master Chief - Set to "Saliva - Click Click, Boom"

Down The Rabbit Hole - Something I Wrote Offline, Again.

Reading books, watching TV, and going to the movies is generally a fun activity for the general populace, correct? If you read books, stare at the TV, or pay overpriced costs for ticket and popcorn at the theater you often see what is directly in front of your face. This is often a way to delve into some fascinating adventure and a way to relax for most of society, but what about those of us who do not actually see what it is literally right in front of their nose? Most here on ATS knowlingly have heard and used the expression "he/she can't see the firest for the trees" or some semblance or variation of that quaint saying.

What if though what you are reading, watching, and being entertrained by was more than a simple story with a melodramatic musical score and fanatical plot twist? Everyone has heard the terminology "programming", "brainwashing", and "marketing" but what if these words all led to the same thing? Loss of the free-thinking mind. It's as simple as that. While television companies use "programming" to select which hit show to "market" to you, you are being "brainwashed" into accepting an unseen leash and or collar through the slowly familiar de-sensitizing of acceptance through subjegation to the "Hive Mind" of the system similar to "The Matrix" where everyone is "independant" of each other through physical reality but has become "entrained" through "entertrainment" via allowing sumbols, colors, and sounds to wiz by through actions scenes without truly comprehending what you are really seeing.

This is of course a way to de-sensitize the person watching into any number of ways of mental numbness if the person sitting there is a simpleton or fool. De-sensitizing someone to anything is best eplained via usage of a great analogy of "The Frog"

The frog is some child's pet, and the child is cruel and unusual, in that he likes to torment the frog, doing odd things in order to make the frog react. One day, the child tries to see how the frog will react if he sticks it in a pot of boiling water. Typically, the frog freaks out, jumps in the kids face, makes the kid freak out thereby flipping the pot of boiling water all over the kitchen and himself, making mommy dearest get royally pissed off, thereby getting the small child grounded for a week after getting his butt beat.

The child is so pissed off, he becomes even more devious than usual, he intends now, to cook that frog, no matter what. So he turns the water to boil on the pot after getting off being grounded, to about 3/4 of the original temperature. This of course leads to the same exact action as before, but this time daddy beats the child's butt royally. I never did say this kid was the brightest in the world, did I?

So, the child, now being royally steamed, both literally and figuratively, schemes, plots, and uses his devious mind to come to the ultimate conclusion, that if you leave the water as room temperature, or tap water temperature, surely the frog will suspect nothing, because as we all here on ATS know, frogs like to swim. Well, this devious little child decides to act on this thought process, after his long punishment has ended.

He sticks the frog, in a cold pan of water, and to his pleasant surprise, the frog begins swimming around in the pot. I never said that the frog was smart either.

Anyway, so this devious child, he begins to incrimentally turn the temperature up from 0, to 5 degrees. Nothing happens, happy frog is still swimming. The devious child, of course is smiling at his unaware victim. He turns it up yet again, from 5 to 10 degrees, and voila, nothing. The kid is still smiling, but he wants to see this happen, and mom as well as dad could walk in at any moment. So, the child turns the heat up from 10 to 25 degrees.

Still nothing.

Wow, the devious little problem child is thinking, this is neat. The frog is just swimming around, and suspects nothing. So, the kid, eases up the temperature like this, over an hours time frame, 5 degrees at a time now, because he is gettiing paranoid the frog will leap out, and does not want to spook him. The kid really wants this frog to suffer for the child's own stupidly invoked punishments.

By the time mom and dad walk in, junior, this simpleton of a child, has the water to a boil, the child is smiling devilishly, and the frog is belly up, boiled alive.

Needless to say, mom and dad are horrified, mom knocks dad's block off for "his son's" actions, and they end up fighting, and all up end up in family counseling.

That's de-sensitizing someone, to numb their brain, to an action so horrendous, you would react, thereby stopping that action.

Steppenwolf : Magic Carpet Ride

It's like "One" huge mystery at this point, because who know what's going to really happen here?

I hope I am wrong.

Metallica : One

It's almost as if the world is teetering on the edge and brink of destruction, but the Government doesn't know if it should hit the big button. Therefore, their going to just fake it, and sit there, simmering and "seether"ing.

Seether : Fake It

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's not like the system wants to hinder your actions on being born to be wild. That you can not choose to stop acting out in silly manners, like we as society can not evolve and stop the school shootings. It's not the intelligent doing these actions, with the guns in school, it's the stupid, the mentally wacked out individuals. People who are frustrated thought with what they see or hear who can not sit idly by and watch it happen, without an action of some sort.

Hinder : Born To Be Wild

If everyone cared, and gave a nickle back when they got their change, to the man next in line, and show a nickle's worth of compassion, this world might not be in such a state of disaray, where man hates man, woman hates woman, child is taught to hate child.

Nickleback : If Everyone Cared

Like in Omega85's thread about The Shooting of John Lennon where scarlett1125 talks in a different thread about How to Build a Human Bomb this is in essence a waiting, ticking, timebomb waiting to go off, society is about to explode and most out in the rest of the real world do not know it, suspect it, or want to know about it either.

This event could have been the match that struck off the powderkeg.

US Soldier Uses the Quran for Target Practice thanks to WickedStar posting that controversial story.

It could be like The Godfather of Conspiracy talks about here in Italian Trial of C.I.A. Operatives Begins With Torture Testimony that this could have been the spark to the tinderbox.

Or it could have been like in this thread of DimensionalDetective where In Speech Before Israeli Parliament, Bush Compares Democrats To 'Nazi Appeasers' that made things go screwy for the world.

It's like a building tension, like in the X-Files movie I'm watching on FX right now as I type this thread.

X-Files - Building Tension

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Is it like in the X-Files movie where a "terrorist attack" via airplanes is predicted?

Was it an inside job or just a lack of accountibilty?

It's like the game of Chinese Whispers.

As many players as possible line up such that they can whisper to their immediate neighbours but not hear any players farther away. The player at the beginning of the line thinks of a phrase, and whispers it as quietly as possible to her/his neighbour. The neighbour then passes on the message to the next player to the best of his or her ability. The passing continues in this fashion until it reaches the player at the end of the line, who calls out the message he or she received.

Or, it could have been Blackwater murdering and slaughtering helpless people in Iraq that set it off like how I point out some of it in this thread.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This isn't musicvideoblog. No one wants to read through all of that and watch those videos that aren't even relevant to Hillary's statements. This is the first and only time I've posted on ATS, but damn. She might be done for over those comments but seriously dude if you want to share your favorite songs with people make a myspace page. I'm here to read up on conspiracies, aliens and bigfoot.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I agree with Keith statements he made on his show. Hilary just handed Obama the nomination with those statements. Why would she say that I wonder? I mean someone who's been around in politics her whole life should know better.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This isn't musicvideoblog. No one wants to read through all of that and watch those videos that aren't even relevant to Hillary's statements. This is the first and only time I've posted on ATS, but damn. She might be done for over those comments but seriously dude if you want to share your favorite songs with people make a myspace page. I'm here to read up on conspiracies, aliens and bigfoot.

Thanks for your comment. Bigfoot is not on this arena of the forum. Thanks for the insensitve comment as well. The videos are a part of the running commentary of the thread.

They are a part of the unraveling of the process.

Aliens aren't here either.

Try the border, I'm sure you will find plenty there.

Bye-bye, bye-bye now.

FBI files implicate Bush, Cheney and Co.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
HHHmmm...

I wrote this on pen and paper.

"The Pledge" - 1930's - The state of flux the world was in from "The Great Depression" of the U.S. and the end of "Prohibition". Hitler's being placed into power after the promises of a scapegoat being the Jews, Gypsies, and foreigners. FDR promising to keep the U.S. out of a then pending and building second World War. Stalin, Hitler, and Hirohito signed a "non-aggression pact"

I seem to remember hearing of a "non-aggression pact" between Hugo Chavez, Castro, and someone else not to long ago. I wonder if I can find a link for that.

"The Pledge" - 1940's - Over half of Europe had fallen to Hitler's blitzgrieg of his soldiers, tanks, and "master-race." FDR built up arms, weapons, ship building capabilities in order to "assist" Europe, which can be easily shifted mid-stream one FDR strategically cut off Hirohito's supply line to Southeast Asia which lead to Pearl Harbor, and American's being the victim to an aggressor nation. Between the three Axis Powers, FDR knew Hirohito's Asian pride and "loss of face" would call for immediate action and retaliation. Hirohito fell for the trap, hook, line, and sinker.

Is this beginning to sound familiar...

"The Pledge" - 1950's - America having assisted Europe through sending men, weapons, and supplies made a killing financially through many ways from payment, to the dividing of Europe to gain permanent footholds like the Berlin Base, gaining scientific knowledge by the use of "Operation Paperclip" to get the Russian and German rocket scientists into America. Let's not forget the O.S.S., or Office of Strategic Services and the Nuclear Arms race with Russia.

Building, building, more building...

"The Pledge" - 1960's - America losses its innocence and naivety that goverment is benevolent through events like the Vietnam War, Watergate, and JFK's assassination. The Watt's Riots, Flower Power through the Hippy Movement, Woodstock, the Beatles are all influencial along with the F.B.I. and domestic surveillance programs like "Cointelpro."

Woah, look at all that...

"The Pledge" - 1970's - Love Not War, the revolutionary counter-culture of America, the new intelligence agency of the C.I.A. gets a black eye with MK-ULTRA. The F.B.I., C.I.A., and N.S.A. battle for the almighty dollar that is funding. Afghanistan becomes a staging ground for surrogate war with Russia.

Catching up to the present real fast now...

"The Pledge" - 1980's - Americans wake up and become responsible for the decadence of the last two decades. IBM vs MacIntosh, Reagan cuts off the C.I.A. at the kneecaps with making "high-profile" assassinations against "official policy."

You're asking yourself, where's the rest of it? What about "The Turn"? What about the last almost 20 years? Well, the fact that I have done this much, I am leaving some of it to other people to comment on as well as part of "The Pledge" there that I've outline, is as well a part of "The Turn" as well.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I was thinking this same thing. In fact I have told everyone that if Obama gets elected he will get capped and it will be by government insiders and then blame it on a racist or something to cover it up. I feel the same will happen if my man Ron Paul gets in. Still voting for him though even though he will never get in. I think thats why its important Obama picks a good VP because I really do feel Obama is the next president.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with Anonymous.....way too many videos there, and hardly any of them were to do with the thread topic. Very off putting.

As regards the Clinton comment....wow...what was she thinking?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I agree, it was a very stooooopid remark for her to make. As to whether or not she knows something we don't - I can't say. However, if something does happen to the man, not only will it be a terrible day for the Obama's but for the rest of the Country. Why is positive change always met with such vicious opposition? (it's a rhetorical question, I know the world is full of as*hole)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I was thinking this same thing. In fact I have told everyone that if Obama gets elected he will get capped and it will be by government insiders and then blame it on a racist or something to cover it up. I feel the same will happen if my man Ron Paul gets in. Still voting for him though even though he will never get in. I think thats why its important Obama picks a good VP because I really do feel Obama is the next president.

Has anyone noticed, the Democratic Party is still debating over their nomination at this stage of "the game?"

I would have thought they would have decided by now.

Is this an indication that there is too much infighting with the Democrats?

Is this caused by them or by the Republican stranglehold on all thing politic?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
I'd have to agree with Anonymous.....way too many videos there, and hardly any of them were to do with the thread topic. Very off putting.

As regards the Clinton comment....wow...what was she thinking?

I can understand and respect that. I truly can. However, it is similar to a running commentary of the thread as I typed it, I was listening to that music. Also, some of the songs do have a strong political message, for instance, "Black Sabbath's : War Pigs" talks specifically in the song about the war-mongering of politicians.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is actually becoming a common theme in this electoral season:

First we have the Texas "stand down" orders from SS to the Police to stop issuing weapons checks at the doors of an Obama rally...

Then we have that nut job Huckabee making reference to Obama "ducking from a gun"...

And now Hillary making this disgusting reference...

And the craziest thing about this is that Obama is not much different from HiLIARy or McInsane--He is probably the least damaging of the 3, but he is will continue on the vested interests of the Elite who chose him for us.

So it makes me think that this is a racist thing these pukes are tossing around, due to their own closeted bigotry. A bunch of sly innuendos to try and intimidate Obama and his followers? Who knows...

Sickening, whatever the reasons they harbor for displaying such grotesqueries..

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
History repeats, and the world is long over due for some atrocities and beneficial developments. One major historic repeat that is over due is the assassination of an American President. Looking at possable reasons, Billary is at just as much risk as Obama.

There are many groups and individuals who would prefer not to have a woman or no offense, a black in the Oval Office. If either one actually gets the seat, they are at just as much risk being the first non white male to be President.

Personally, speaking for my self, if we as a Nation were to have a first, I would like to see Condi Rice as President. She has more experience and is known by foreign nations much better than any other candidate. She is a much better candidate for a first non white male, and would bring two firsts in one sweep.

If Powell ran for office, I would volunteer to be his secret service and would gladly take a bullet for him.

Anything could happen, with this next office, and despite the political propaganda, there is no telling who will be next US President.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join