It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Indiana Jones Movie Is UFO Disclosure Propaganda (CAUTION: Spoilers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
CAUTION MOVIE SPOILERS GALORE AHEAD!!!!

It seems there is more and more uniform theory on the existence of E.T.'s: whether they be humans from the future, beings from another solar system, or inter-dimensional beings... the common pieces of the puzzle seem to be that they have been around since we were created and likely had a hand in our creation., that they are the true god/gods as depicted in all major religions, and are highly advanced technologically.

In the new Movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...
Within the first quarter of the movie you know there is an extra-terrestrials theme. The movie ties in Area 51, the Roswell UFO Crash, government cover-up, and theorizes that the aliens, which look like your typical grey are ancient and advanced inter-dimensional beings.

Upon entering the “Gold City”/ Alien Temple, Indiana Jones realizes to his joy that the Aliens seem to be "Archaeologists" because they have amassed a great treasure from all the ancient human civilizations together in their temple.

In the final crescendo of the film a giant "flying saucer type" UFO emerges from underground the Amazon in the so-called "Gold City" and flies away.

All in all I thought it was a great movie, with all the cheesy jokes and over-emphasized punch sound-effects we expect from Indiana.

I wonder if this film is part of a desensitizing propaganda program to get the dumbed-down quiet silent majority to get used to the idea that Aliens exist, and that they are the closest thing we have to gods.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
But from that analogy then it makes me wonder why nothing besides an increase in sightings happend back when CEO3K came, which we all can agree is THE most important UFO movie ever made.

I also liked the alien twist, but I fear we are dealing with a commercial attitude more than a desensitizing attempt. They are simply making the premise of the film what is popular in todays world.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Speilberg as we know has always been interested in UFO's and such like and i think it's really just a nod to Close Encounters (One of my all time favourites).

I have to say that I was terribly disappointed in Indy 4 even though the subject matter is close to my heart, no punch and he uses his whip ONCE throughout the whole movie.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
...an increase in sightings happend back when CEO3K came, which we all can agree is THE most important UFO movie ever made.

Forgive my ignorance (
or deny it
).... but what is CEO3K?

[edit on (5/24/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

what is CEO3K

Close encounters of the third kind

I just saw the new Indiana Jones movie about an hour ago, pretty good 4/5 stars..... apart from the fact that Indiana and his gang should have died so many times throughout the movie, yeah it was ok. I enjoyed the alien part as well, you can't have a Spielberg movie without aliens

[edit on 24-5-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I still need to get around to watch the new IJ. I don't think there is any doubt Spielberg DOES believe in ET's. Everytime a blockbuster hits the world some theories start to pop up. Loads of zombie and killer virus movies have and are doing the rounds and that has my attention, the viruses of course. I do believe in ET life but imo to disclose it would take a real ID4 event so everyone can see for themselves in real time. People have been "hoaxed" way too many times hence "we" debunk anything and everything they "we" see, read and hear nowadays.

IJ and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull, it took Lucas & Spielberg 10+ to agree to the script and it has been said if Lucas had his way the movie would have been named different, "Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men From Mars"

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

You must see it now!
Came out in the 70s and blew me away when I saw it the first time. It might have been the reason I got into ufos. Amazingly made for its time.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
reply to post by AllSeeingI

You must see it now!
Came out in the 70s and blew me away when I saw it the first time. It might have been the reason I got into ufos. Amazingly made for its time.

Ah yes Close Encounters... I have seen it... I simply didnt make the CEO3K = Close Encounters connection. Time for bed

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Speilberg as we know has always been interested in UFO's and such like and i think it's really just a nod to Close Encounters (One of my all time favourites).

I have to say that I was terribly disappointed in Indy 4 even though the subject matter is close to my heart, no punch and he uses his whip ONCE throughout the whole movie.

He uses the whip more than once in the movie. The alien part of the story has been there since Lucas wanted to make this movie. It's not just a nod to Close Encounters. This is the main reason it took so long to get a script everyone agreed on because it was completely different than what was done in the other Indiana films. He was taking the character in a completely different direction.

George Lucas has already admitted recently that he has an idea for a 5th one that features Shia as the main character with Harrison Ford playing a part similar to Sean Connery's part in The Last Crusade. If that happens, I hope it doesn't take almost another 20 years to write a script.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Why is the movie disclosure propaganda? There is absolutely nothing in the movie that isn't ubiqitous to American-culture as far as UFOs go, and integrated what is now household concepts to most Americans.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If this is supposed to be disclosure propaganda, then they're doing a really bad job. Most of the "reviews" and comments on IMDb - written by general viewers - are very negative. They especially complain about the whole alien/flying saucer plot at the end.

It appears that the "general public" rather believes in an ark that melts people, a shaman who can remove the heart of an individual without causing death and of course the holy grail, but bringing an alien into the picture? NO, that is absolutely impossible!

=|

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue dome
It appears that the "general public" rather believes in an ark that melts people, a shaman who can remove the heart of an individual without causing death and of course the holy grail, but bringing an alien into the picture? NO, that is absolutely impossible!

That is because the Ark of the Covenant and Holy Grail were handled by Speilberg and company much better. Those macguffins were subtle and the films took the time to convince you they were real, insofar as the movie is concerned. The aliens were "loud," represented by some of the worst CGI. Plus, the alien angle didn't seem to fit with the over-all world of Indiana Jones the public expects.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by SaviorComplex]

new topics

top topics

join