It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

erm dont know what to say really

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ok - i posted a few weeks back about events in my mothers house , doors n stuff opening and shutting. im not full of # , i have my mother as a witness to the events so i am not halucinating (my name actually means acidhouse as i write music and not lsd)

anyway - last weekend after years of nothing happening to me , i was sitting in my recording studio (small bedroom filled with electronics) wearing just shorts and tshirt , i felt a warm breeze go past my right side - this wasnt a small gust - it was enought for me to take notice and wonder what it was and it lasted for longer than a breif period (about 5 seconds)
the door and window to the room was shut and so i knew it wasnt external sources (double glazing and a rather heavy door for soundproofing)
anyway - later that night i was in bed and was awoken by the bed moving , in a half asleep state i woke up to vibrations that wasnt my own doing , that continued for a few seconds after i opened my eyes.
10 mins later while still awake i felt someone sit lightly on my legs , this kinda freaked me out as i was looking at my legs and nothing was around.

i have spoken about this to my mother and she says she had similar when my nan died.
i just found out tonight that my ex wifes mother died last week , hence the post.
im not losing it , but this is crazy , really

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
that "warm wind" thing...

it's happened to me before too, after my grandmother's funeral. I've mentioned it a few times in other threads.
Except the wind seemed to go into me and make me drained of energy.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
sometimes i have been laying in bed trying to go to sleep and it feels like someone gets in the bed with me, on nights when no one is staying over. i usually just ignore it, but i have looked around also and no one is there. i have also felt all around, under the covers and nothing was there. my brother and his freind have also seen things in the house. my grandmother died here; not that i think that it is her or it is not her, just i always hear people ask if anyone died in the house.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i would freak out if i felt someone climb into bed with me when noone was sleeping over.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Oh yea I remember your post from a few weeks back saying you just had moved back into that house. Right I'm afraid there is nothing you can do basically you might just have to put up with what is going on you could get a priest in but I think I remember you saying you wern't religious? Just try and keep us updated with what happens. My advice try and ignore it something happens dismiss it that will be hard but try.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Mikomi]

new topics

top topics

join