It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really, what are we going to do about it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
1st- I'm new here although Ive been watching for months. Recently I decided to express it all and not worry about repercussions.

In february I told my 7 closest friends about the upcoming earthquakes, weather disturbances and possible POLE SHIFT and they all thought I was nutz. A fed bought the house across the street and my next door neightboor had 7 huge antennae built onto his house which could be for a myriad of reasons. I am a former Poet, and have the capacity to reach many with my words. Thats my background- now onto my question.

Most of us on here & the 6 million who have seen zeitgiest (however you spell it! strange may i add...loved LOOSE CHANGE as a better promotion and marketing entity) or done any research know the truth to different degrees. Why arent we doing anything?! We know that our leaders are corrupted to the core by who knows and slowly the consititution is loosing its value. what can we do?

solutions:
Door to door truth session with 10 ppl? thats 60Million ppl. (according to zeitgiest views) Text message frenzy to your 100 closest friends? if so- we have to agree on the truth and find some hard core evidence which we all can agree on.

Are we just all afraid to die? or stuck in the rat race to pay our bills? talk to me ATS YOU KNOW WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME
-Sir

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Interesting points raised. First off i would suspect that many ATS members are aware that the world is running out of time more so than the average joe. Us ATS members think outside the box, we are better prepared for what is to come.
I do agree however with your point about spreading awareness, I openly discuss UFOs at work now and 10 ten years ago i would have been regarded as insane or not quite all there. hell even ,my own family would have thought the same. Now that is not the case, there is alot more open mindedness about the whole issue of UFOs. If First Contact were to take place whilst i was in work i could very quickly inform people about the Greys, Nordics, Reptillians and quote famous cases as well, Many people at work simply have not got a clue. But at least they are willing to listen.
I also agree that the Human Race is appraoching a critical point in time. The Cuba Missile Crisis was probably and thankfully the closest thing we came to destroying ourselves, but that was a man made problem. Now we are facing something much more dangerous...environmental disaster and spritual change. I say spritual change because humanity is crying out for change. More and more people are waking up to this. In order for us to change we have to look within ourselves as well. 2012 seems to be a date that sticks out like a sore thumb. I am not sure if all the 2012 whoo haa is true or not, but it is indicative of one thing, humans are seeking a huge change in society.
As to the ailen angle on all of this, i certaintly think it is time for Humanity to have a First Contact situation. But i dont think Ailens are gonna heal the planet and hold our hands, i still think we will be expected to do that ourselves, but i do think the effects of such a contact would have a profound impact on us and hopefully make us work closer together and put a few things right. That will be the next step in our evolution. First Contact is the collective kick up the backside we all need.

new topics

join