It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They ARE watching.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well I guess the only thing left to do is to go stand on the street corner with a sign that reads, Wake Up. Maybe someone will wake up.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

At the end of the day here, we can grow food in a patch of grass for crying out loud! (we can survive)

Not without the seeds. Look into Monsanto and their terminator seeds. The trademarking of seeds. The hording of seeds in seed banks. Also consider that Codex Alimentarius is implementing a ban on vitamins that will wipe out half the people on Earth through starvation and related problems. Their plans are due to be fully implemented by the end of 2009. If you could get your hands on the seeds, it would be a violation of international law to use them once the US is Codex compliant.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
LOL this reminds me of that movie called "Number 23" with Jim Carey

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Well, that's it. I'm shutting my blinds, covering the curtains, drawing the drapes, taping up the windows and doors shut, and lining the interior with tin foil wall paper. That should keep those nosy flyboys from invading my privacy by taking pictures of [ahem] me while indoors at home. Yeah!

If there peaking through solid objects then there using LIDAR, it can't be used as a cause to get a warrant because it's illegal, but it will be used to gather intelligence which will then lead to a surveillance operation.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I hate to say it but the next step is to put snipers in those birds to take out anyone about to commit a crime. A little extreme but examine the pattern. I am not normally a person that jumps to extremems but I can see where this is going.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by djvexd]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh for crying out loud does everyone think that this is something that just started. This type of surveillance has been going on for years upon years. Nothing new here folks. Since the Cold War the United States has been keeping an eye on it's interest and the citizens of the US.

Try not too make too much of this. It is normal for the US to monitor and watch it's citizens and to make sure they are safe and secure. Maybe you would like them to stop. Watching after our security is something that I feel secure in and welcome. This is not Nazi Germany, it is the United States Of America. It will always be the United States Of America and will always be so. I have no problem in the surveillance that is going on.

I personally have nothing to hide from my government. Do any of you? I am secure and at this point do not have any delusions of our government wanting to splice my genes, let a superior warrior kill me if I don't turn in my weapons or worry about Reptilians take over my country.

This is the United States Of America. Not Russia not China or any other country. No one has any proof about anything other than our rights as a Nation are preserved and kept safe.

your freinds

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am sorry to say...MY safety is MY safety. If we are being attacked by an outside threat yes the gov't should step in, but when it monitors it's own people to ENSURE that nothing happens the liberties go by the wayside. If you want to live safe and warm with daddy protecting you your whole life and watching every move you make then I can't fault you or say anything untoward .That is your right and opinion. However I have a problem with gov't NEEDING to see what I am doing to make sure that I am not talking in a dissenting and dangerous manner. I have no record nor commited any crimes other than the petty BS from childhood, so I have nothing to fear. However I FEAR that your thinking will lead to even more invasion of privacy and censorship. I am not trying to anger or flame you but you must see this is happening.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

This is the United States Of America. Not Russia not China or any other country. No one has any proof about anything other than our rights as a Nation are preserved and kept safe.

Please tell me, what rights do you think you still have. What is the difference between the US and Russia or China, or even Nazi Germany at this point?

Maybe you would like them to stop.

Yes, I would.

Watching after our security is something that I feel secure in and welcome.

Good, bend over and get ready for your anal probe. I won't feel safe until we are all sure what you are full of.

This is not Nazi Germany, it is the United States Of America. It will always be the United States Of America and will always be so.

Again, tell me, what's the difference. And saying that the US "will always be so" borders on idiotic.

This IS HAPPENING now, right here in the good ol' US of A. You're next.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Star for you.

Reading your post made me think of this question. If the government is so concerned about us, why don't they do something about the one in eight of us who are living below the poverty line, and can't even afford the most basic food, shelter, and clothing? At least under Hitler the people weren't starving to death and sleeping on the streets.

[edit on 5/24/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thank you for the star...and I have this to answer you...it's because the gov't has nothing to fear from the destitute. They can barely afford to live let alone raise arms. There are way too many ex-vets and people who see our liberites slipping away for the gov't to ignore anymore. And the gov't knows if they attempt to unleash the MIGHTY U.S. war machine on THIS soil that most of the brave young men and women would relaize and understand that we are the people they are sworn to protect. It may be time for the populace to stand up but there are still too many people willing to let the status quo go.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And everyone thought this was so far out of the realm of possibilities...

Feelin' froggy?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Yes the health issue in this country stinks beyond putrid. The problem lies in our President. Yes I agree with all the craziness that this country is facing. The question was "They are Watching," Not health care. Please start another thread and I would be happy to discuss it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!
but I see your correlation. You can see this type of mentality outwest at a prison that annually has a rodeo to entertain using prisoners. Time to perform for our freedom.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The question was "They are Watching," Not health care. Please start another thread and I would be happy to discuss it.

Um, what? When did a statement like "they are watching" become a question? :shk:

And who was talking about health care?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I find the helicopter scene to be quite chilling in the current context. How many months now until we actually see armed helicopters firing on food-rioters?

There was a man shot dead by police for stealing a steak not long ago. (Sorry, I don't have a link for that handy right now.)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

You are not flaming me in the least. If you do I will not come back at you in anger, Please speak freely with me at all times, OK? Just so you know I agree with you. I just do not think at this time a revolution is necessary.

I will be the first to reign terror on the forces that be. At this point I do not think that is a must have type of situation. Please do not take me wrong, I will be standing on the right hand of defiance if our government decides to throw all of us to the wolves! At this time it is all circumstantial and theoretic.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Actually before I started to go to school to be a chef about 6 months ago I was a "hands on" Loss prevention officer. I used to tackle shoplifters and handcuff them. It was a physical job. The point is, that the place I worked for got MORE upset when people stole "ready to eat" food like deli chickens etc. Normallt they would let people go without prosecution for stealing lip gloss, amphetimines and even alcohol. But when it came to "ready to eat" food they prosecuted 100% of the time. And it was always the local homeless guys. I know that not every person is what they seem but it it always got me that they treated guys trying to get along in jail before the people stealing for fun or to make the extra buck.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

will do...I have just started posting after being a reader for about 6 years so I am just trying to NOT do what so many people do and dissent with opinion through personal attack...if I have a legitimate problem with an arguement I will address it on its merits, not just lash out with fervent stupidity. So .....ON WITH THE DEBATE!...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Oh well...but best start with the gangmembers(the real terroist) first, you know the ones with the guns. I here there's over 150,000 in L.A. alone, so good luck.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Thanks djvexd, I appreciate your zest! Have a Great night and see ya soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join