It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull , ufos & aliens - is the legend real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Guys,
I saw the latest Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie and i was shocked that the movie was completely based on Ufos, aliens and Mayans - all my favorite paranormal topics!

The movie starts off with Soviet agent Spalko (Cate Blanchet) in Nevada stealing a recovered Roswell alien body from a top secret US facility . They want part of the dead aliens skeleton, an elongated crystal skull. Spalko believes that when this skull is reunited with a dozen others believed hidden in a South American pyramid, she will harness an ancient power that will give the Soviet Union ultimate military power. The skull of the alien is completely crystal and highly magnetic..... I won't spoil the rest of the story but her are a few more details!. They then travel to Nazca in Peru (the place with all the weird line drawings see from air). From their then travel through the ancient Mayan ruins and discover a building made by an alien civilisation..
read more about my review of the movie

[edit on 24-5-2008 by ufossydney]

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Saw this last night on Channel 7 ABC TV USA.
I could not believe what I heard when they got to the tomb.
The same movie malarkey for UFOs and nothing about the Tesla ship
that they are lying about. Of course we know why they do this, just
want to let everyone know.
ED: here you go aliens skulls, very popular on the net even
before that movie:
www.google.com...
edit on 9/5/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Unlike previous Jones' films (that feature things such as the Ark of the Covenant or the Holy Grail), no, there's almost nothing to this particular legend.

The Tunguska blast is a pretty unusual event, but the official explanation of an air-bursting meteorite seems to fit the bill. As for the alien skulls though, more based on sacrificial head wrapping than any kind of alien lore.

I'm surprised they didn't go with the Spear of Destiny on the last movie. Would seem to be the perfect followup in the Biblical lore items theme.

If nothing else, the last film probably ensured the death of the franchise. If you ever see the South Park episode illustrating how Lucas and Speilberg raped this movie, you'd see, hehe..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

In 1957, World War II hero Indiana Jones and his long-time partner George "Mac" McHale are kidnapped by a group of Soviet agents led by the psychic Colonel Dr. Irina Spalko. The Soviets infiltrate a 1950s Area 51 in Nevada and force Indiana to find a crate containing the remains of an extraterrestrial being that crashed ten years prior in Roswell, New Mexico.

That was 2008 and now ETs are our long lost teachers of things we know and
forgot to remember. The story has advanced and you can see it every day on
the net from Illuminati agents making their rounds to keep us entertained, its a
good thing.

top topics

join