It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to this site, but with a strong POV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I didn't say a correct point of view; just a strong one. I wonder if anyone can help me out of this logical/ethical jam.

As I watched the Disclosure Project testimonies on YouTube, it dawned on me that some very credible people were saying, with absolute conviction, that they had seen UFOs first-hand. Some of them reported up close and personal sightings that could in no way have been an error in perception or in conclusions drawn as to the exotic configurations or performance characteristics of said UFOs. Additionally, they have all agreed to provide testimony under oath before the congress of the United States. My question is this: can a person lie under oath without fear of arrest and conviction for perjury if their testimony is a part of a psyop? Which authority takes precedence? I may be wrong, but wouldn't there have to be some kind of military junta before it would be lawful to knowingly lie under oath before congress?

Either way, I see no way out of a big problem. I have listened to the testimony of a Brigadier General and others who were apparently deemed fit enough to be given great responsibility - life and death decision makers who commanded troops and millions of dollars of hardware that includes WMDs. Either they are in possession of their faculties or they are not, and their bona fides would support the former rather than the latter.

I believe that they saw things - physical things - which suggest advanced technologies in regards to weaponry, power sources, propulsion systems, etc. They say that the military has this stuff... somewhere. The problem is that 4000 young Americans have lost their lives over the past several years and tens of thousands more have returned home broken physically and/or emotionally. Hundreds of thousands of civilians and combatants have lost their lives. Millions have been displaced in a war that is apparently linked to our dependence on oil.

If there is zero-point energy technology (and I have been assured that the cold-fusion experimental successes that made the headlines over a decade ago were not bogus), then why are we killing and dying for oil? If we have advanced energy weapons and the like, why is it not being deployed to save more soldiers' lives?

My suspicions are that the very worst traits in humanity have been drawn to the promise of power and ultimate supremacy - to the point of madness, even - that this secret technology holds. I suspect that a very real Mystery is being revealed to us right now in these very days and hours that historians will marvel over in the years to come. It would appear as though this octopus of military and industry has lain a trap for itself which has just been sprung. I suspect, my friends, that the desperation level is so great on the part of those traitors and Babylonian pirates, who have not only corrupted themselves irretrievably, but have also brought this great nation to its knees economically, politically, and morally, that we can now only watch and wait and hope that their final solution is not as destructive as it very well could be.

There is no way out but through, now. I am not a religious person, but as I watch and listen, I am awestruck with the grace of this unexpected turn.

I don't know whether this kind of post can stay for long. In case it doesn't, I want to say that the most important thing to remember is your humanity and your conscience. Conscience is not weakness. It is the very thing that separates true human beings from the power-mad, vain, and psychopathic personalities which are even now at the very end of their run.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
welcome to ATS apple

If there is zero-point energy technology (and I have been assured that the cold-fusion experimental successes that made the headlines over a decade ago were not bogus), then why are we killing and dying for oil? If we have advanced energy weapons and the like, why is it not being deployed to save more soldiers' lives?

I'm in a bit of a hurry tonight so I'm only going to address one point for now, although I'm sure others can provide a more complete response...

Quite simply, there are many people on ATS (and not on ATS) who believe in aliens for very good reasons. As you pointed out, there are some very credible people coming forward with very fantastic claims (along with all the other evidence). We kill and die for oil because we need it. The military undoubtedly researches the most cutting edge technologies (like cold fusion), however the facts show that this phenomenon has been around longer than our short history of being a technological civilization.

What I'm saying is your really need to invoke something other than a military conspiracy to make the pieces of the puzzle fit.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I have been following the breadcrumbs since '97, and I have never seen the phenomena raised to this pitch. Want to know where I'm coming from? Ok.

It is known that the Nazis were already using a version of the "grand space opera" as a propaganda tool before 1947. Their version was that the purebred Teutonic/Aryan race was of extraterrestrial origin and was in danger of losing its strength due to breeding with the "subhuman" races.

At WWII's end, quite a few Nazi scientists were brought into the fold and protected from prosecution. Most of them were mind scientists - the same ones who developed the space opera. The same ones whose human experimentation yielded impressive results in the field of so-called "mind control" or "brainwashing".

Roswell was a psyop. A base commander doesn't alert the press to the fact that we have a flying saucer unless it is a staged event. Which it probably was.

Scientology was developed using some of the same technologies employed by the mind scientists mentioned above. It was eventually co-opted as a way to refine these techniques at a distance from the known military-industrial-complex. German intelligence put this together over a decade ago, and hence Scientology is banned from their country.

US in constant state of research and development of mind technologies. First Earth Battalion. MKULTRA. Goat-starers. Montauk. They brainwashed 11 year olds to believe they were part of the space opera. There is no moral justification for any of this research.

"Remote Viewing" was developed by mainly Scientologists using CIA, DoD, and Navy funding.

Remote Viewing pops into the fringe then the mainstream via Art Bell. Prudence Calabrese, a Remote Viewer, goes on the Art Bell show and claims she has photographic evidence of a UFO in the tail of the Hale-Bopp comet. This triggers the mass suicide of the Heaven's Gate cult. Art Bell balks. Art Bell's family is destroyed.

Furious and terrified USAP members begin to let the cat out of the bag in dribs and drabs. A new pretext language is co-opted by good people to get the word out. "Reptilians" are soldiers and conscienceless minions of the forces behind an insane conspiracy to cull humanity and stage a fake alien invasion. John Mack is killed.

It's too late, my friend. I'm not telling you this to convince you of anything. I'm telling you this to let you know that I know, and so do too many other people.

Hell, I'm just a LAMP programmer and a house painter. If I was able to figger it out, then just imagine what will happen in the days to come. The game is over.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Roswell was a psyop. A base commander doesn't alert the press to the fact that we have a flying saucer unless it is a staged event. Which it probably was.

Sorry man there is no alien invasion and probably will never be. But that doesn't mean they aren't around and interact with our species. As for Roswell, it could be psyop

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I hope you are right.

join