It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hillary still running because she knows something that's about to happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why is Hillary Clinton still in the race? Her campaign is $31 MILLION in debt and she now has no numerical chance to gain a majority of pledged delegates. How can she go on when it's highly unlikely that anyone will contribute money to her campaign? Does she know something? The only possible way she can win the nomination now is if something happens to Obama before the convention. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Obama may have some warts of his own but Hillary's got way too many skeletons in her closet for my taste. What does everyone else think of this?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm actually starting to wonder this myself.

Of course, IF Obama gets assassinated now, she's just shot herself in the foot with that stupid RFK remark.

But maybe...

...or she's busting her hump for the VP position, one which I believe Bill is starting to push.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
because she is an obsessed witch with no reason to stop. Would you if you were 36 million underwater. What do you have to lose. You aren't going to save money its already blown.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All I can think of is "divide and conquer". It's the only thing that makes sense. The dems won't be able to make up their fickle minds. Republicans vote for their party.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I usually don't get into political discussion, but I see it as playing poker. Everyone else raised the bet, and she's already in for a buttload of chips... may as well keep playing, or you just gave away all your chips.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's good to know that Hillary is still running in spite of her debt. After all, this is a race to the finish and although the 'figures' don't add up to her favor just yet, maybe she might come out to be the elected candidate to represent the Democratic Party. I wouldn't assume that she knows something that noone else should at this point in time because there's nothing to fear. That unknown event (if it should even occur) is highly unlikely.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If she were "in the loop" regarding some grand conspiracy to assassinate Obama, she would not be so stupid as to imply that in any way. That would be the beginning of her own assassination!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The shadow government kills Obama, and Hillary steps in with her scary laugh...

Seems unlikely, but...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I was going to submit this in one of the "Breaking" forums... someone else can if they wish...

Hillary Brings Up Kennedy Assassination, Press Freaks Out

Asked by South Dakota newspaper the Argus Leader why she didn’t buy the argument that the party was fracturing because of the prolonged contest, Clinton said “my husband didn’t wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June.”

“We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California,” she continued. “You know i just dont understand it.”

After a brief off the record defense of Clinton’s comments, Campaign spokesman Mo Elleithee gave reporters what they were looking for. “She was simply referencing her husband in 1992 and Bobby Kennedy in 1968 as historical examples of the nominating process going well into the summer,” he said. “Any reading into it beyond that would be inaccurate.”

The ‘reading into it’ they might be worried about is speculation that Clinton would deliberately bring up talk of assassination to raise fears that, as an African American candidate, Obama might face the same danger as Kennedy. Before his big win in Iowa, many African Americans in the South cited the danger of assassination as a reason not to support Obama.

“Earlier today, I was discussing the Democratic primary history, and in the course of that discussion mentioned the campaigns that both my husband and Senator Kennedy waged in California in June in 1992 and 1968. And I was referencing those to make the point that we have had nomination, primary contests that go into June. That’s an historic fact. “

She goes on to apologize to the Kennedy family, but makes no reference of the *perceived* implied remarks pertaining to Obama at all.

With the track record of the Clinton's and dead bodies showing up in their wake, I would certainly be concerned, now if I wasn't already, if i was Obama.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Obama as pres, hillbill as vp, Obama "assassinated" only to replace hillary in 2012 when he comes back as a cyborg. All hell breaks loose the end

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
another great scenerio.....
obama actually does win the primary, but well...the convention somehow justifies giving it to hillary....mass riots break out in the streets which the media tands to contribute to those "african americans" making seem more like racial riots...bush declares a state of emergency, holds off on the election and well, gets his wish of being dictator, and our constitutional rights continue to fly out the window...
hillary is the officially selected next president for the US...selected by the real powers that be. if we can't go along with that one, well......they'll just shut down our world of delusion now and reveal the real world that they've built for us to live in early.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I doubt it. She's running because her ego just won't let her drop out... this was supposed to be HER cakewalk.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think grover is the only one who got this one right.

and it was such an easy question - lol

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Hildebeast is not out of it yet. She has a couple of trump cards up her sleeve: Florida and Michigan. Forget that they were told by the DNC that the primaries were illegal, forget that Obama didn't campaign in either, and removed his name from Michigan completely in accordance with the DNC. None of that matters now, because only with both states' illegal primaries counted can she have any hope to be the nominee.

Something is really nagging me about this election. I know Hillary was to be the DNC nominee this election cycle. I saw how McCain grabbed the GOP nomination in a bona-fide miracle. Now he is making blunders galore, misspeaking, admitting he is 'weak on the economy' while the economy is the number one issue, and bragging about his conservative leanings while it is clear to anyone who has heard of American politics he is not conservative. The man beat out Ron Paul, and I swear there are more RP yard signs than there were votes cast for McCain. Obviously, McCain is in place to put up as little fight against Hillary as possible from the GOP side.

Now comes this black senator from Illinois, a rookie compared to everyone else around him, with a name like Barrack (rhymes with Iraq) Hussein (need I say more?) Obama (one letter off from Osama). His name alone leads to thoughts of Muslim extremists. Initially expected to be little more than an annoyance to Hillary, he has climbed to the top of the political heap. And he is slick as owl... poo-poo... (that was a close one!
), nothing sticks to this guy. His popularity is bulletproof, and he is actually beating Hillary Rodham Clinton! Blasphemy!

It is painfully obvious that Bush's agenda is to remove freedom from the US citizenry. I believe Hillary is (was) his backup, ready to run against the Bush Presidency in order to further the agenda of the Bush Presidency. Obama seems to be a fly in the ointment, and this puts him in extreme danger from the powers that be. I don;t know if he will die, but I firmly believe that Hillary is nowhere near through pulling strings. She has the blessings of the powers that be, and by Robert E. Lee's cap, she plans on getting that Oval Office!

On that note, don't expect Obama to choose Hillary for VP; as far as I know the man isn't suicidal. If he becomes the only thing standing between her and that big chair, he won't be standing long. I think he knows that.

It's going to be interesting to see this cycle play out, that much is for sure. I just hope it isn't painful as well; some time ago a thought popped into my head, and while I would love to forget about it, it appears to me to be doable and probable. If it is, may God help us! You can read more about it here.

TheRedneck

P.S.: I need to mention here that I am not degrading Obama over his name. In the absence of a good third-party alternative, I will probably vote for him.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

The shadow government kills Obama, and Hillary steps in with her scary laugh...

Seems unlikely, but...

well then you'd have the "desired" ghetto riots and african-american uprising out of control fighting viciously with white people.

can't tell me that that scenario ISN'T in the NWO playbook.

don't forget to make note that if you subtract the letters "RON" as in "RON PAUL" .. from "HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON"

you rearrange the letters to spell "Lady Monarch Lilith"

Lilith is the feminine godesss within the Luciferian Trinity alongside Samael and Luci.

Do yo love luci?

-

top topics

join