It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix count down NASA are you ready?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
If you really think that there is life on mars.. Ive got a real nice island in the pacific id like to sell you.. Ill even throw in a couple of red heads to make life a bit easier on you..

We will soon see who is right about life existing on Mars, You or me and I sure would like an island in the south pacific somewhere. We will see what the Phoenix Lander finds as far as microbial life and water that is a give. Rik Riley

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Fantastic news! Just watched the touchdown on Nasa TV (although without sound ). This is a great achievement! Can't wait to see some photos. When can we expect to see some photos, or test results from Phoenix?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aerialview
reply to post by rikriley

Thanks for the coverage rikriley. I did screen captures of the countdown clock 1hr out and 10min out and 1 sec out. They seemed to arrive on time.

Thanks aerialview, that is cool and I hope we will soon get a live feed from the landing sight which I feel NASA & JPL will sanitize before we are able to see what is actually going on with the northern plains of Vastitas Borealis landing sight. What will be very interesting is how close did the Lander come to the X marks the spot targeted landing Zone. Rik Riley

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toasty
Fantastic news! Just watched the touchdown on Nasa TV (although without sound ). This is a great achievement! Can't wait to see some photos. When can we expect to see some photos, or test results from Phoenix?

The first live interview with the spokes person for the Phoenix Lander mission control members I believe is at 12:00 A.M. EDT or midnight tonight. I believe they will give us a play by play of what took place and when on the entry as well as the successful landing on Mars. Rik Riley

[edit on 25-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A signal is still being detected from the Phoenix Lander and is a fairly good indication that the Lander made it in tact. The question of course did it land on a fairly smooth surface without being tilted to one side or the other.

We will see real soon how the Lander holds up with extreme cold temperatures in the Polar region on Mars. This is why testing lander in harsh and extremely cold conditions on Earth was a good idea before it reached the Polar region. A good question would be what were the extreme temperatures that the Phoenix lander encountered in outer space on it's journey to Mars? Rik Riley

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I had to do a little investigation of what the temperature is in outer space and I knew it was cold but had no idea how cold. The temperature in outer space is approximately 2.75 Kelvin. This means on the average the temperature is 3 degrees above absolute zero in empty space across the universe. This is -270 degrees Celsius or -455 degrees Fahrenheit. Now in anyones language that is cold cold. This would of been the temperature that the Phoenix Lander encountered on it's journey to Mars.
Rik Riley

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Looking over the 1st photos from the Phoenix Landing sight Mars is loaded with life and these are the tiny tiny Sandmaries ,odd looking humanoids I have talked about before. Other lifeforms are on sight and anomalies and I expected nothing less then what I am seeing. I see in 3D others will start to point these anomalies out in the next few days as more photos are presented. Here are some of the 1st photos to go to, and to let you know how difficult it was to hit this target in the northern Plains Polar area on Mars was 1 in 10 million. Rik Riley

www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 26-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
If you really think that there is life on mars.. Ive got a real nice island in the pacific id like to sell you..

I really do and since real estate is mostly a good investment you can send me the details about that island.

Ill even throw in a couple of red heads to make life a bit easier on you..

Sounding better by the minute! Is there any specific reason why you don't believe that the life they found in 1976 wouldn't still be there today?

Stellar

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Viewing the photos taken from the Phoenix Lander lets me know that the Lander is not alone. I believe each planet has it's own frequency and NASAs cameras are preset to pick up the full spectrum light on Mars. The human eye on Earth can see in the full spectrum of light somewhere between 400 nanometers which is the violet range and approx. 700 nanometers in the red spectrum. This is what I and many call the visual spectrum or rainbow spectrum that we can see within.

Our eyes have limits and are not adapted in seeing in the Solar Black Body System called Infrared. Our Sun in our Solar system is a G2 and is what our eyes are accustomed to seeing within this realm. What I have researched and discovered is that humans see there best in the yellow and green wave lengths of the light spectrum.

When scanning or viewing Mars photos I knew I was learning and being given a digital visual code. I knew that the full spectrum light was being bounced off the photos back into the rod type receptors thru my eyes. The Red, green and blue receptors give us our vision to see objects and these 3 types of receptors humans use separate and send the light spectrum thru the retina into the optic nerve. What is called a cross optic chiasm used by both eyes is combined then splits and merges to form the pictures or things we see every day. So when people say what you see is in your mind they are correct because this is where the data is received, assimilated and stored.

I use Sun light or a full spectrum light when viewing raw photos that are not on the net. When I close my eyes and everything is quiet around me I pick up a violet in color pulse. This pulse fills the entire darkness with light violet color then retracts to a tiny pin hole of violet color to black and then the process repeats itself over and over again with violet pulses large and then it collapses within approx 1 1/2 second intervals between the large violet color to small soft or light violet color.

I can see Humanoid lifeforms, I call Sandmaries and many are tiny tiny and also very weird lifeforms that are looking at the Phoenix Lander. What I have to do is devise a way where most of you can see them also. Like I have said, I have spent thousands of hours scanning and viewing Mars photos and there is life on Mars. It is a matter of training the human eye to see in this Martian atmosphere and picking up on the full spectrum light digital code. This is not a joke.

Phoenix Lander photos:

www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 26-5-2008 by rikriley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join