It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton planning an Obama assassination attempt for RFK death anniversary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Okay, I will admit that this is speculative but alot of conspiracy itself is speculative, I think the best thing to do would be to find evidence for both sides. I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but here goes.

Everyone has been saying since Obama has entered the scene has been talking about a possible Obama assassination. It seems like some people actually will this to be, but who would have the means and the motive to carry out this idea already in the minds of the people?

www.msnbc.msn.com... Clinton, she keeps referencing assassination, Obama, and June. We hear on the news every day that she is staying in the race in case of a change of events, like a bad political event of some type. Other people say she could be bargaining to get a Vice President seat. Maybe this is her bargaining tool, either way she gets her place. This lady will stop at nothing to win, I am NOT saying Obama is a great guy. I think what we are seeing is a war between two small factions of one machine. Which family gets to become king of the world again.

Thoughts?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by revswim]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sounds um well er ah hmmm not believable.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't even like Hillary but I doubt she meant any harm by what she said and she even apologized if it offended anyone. What's this offend anyone BS? Is this what the US is coming to? Can we not say anything without offending someone? Just say what's on your mind and in your heart and if it offends anyone then so what. I still don't understand why you spend millions to get a job that pays so much less. All that campaign money could help people who are in trouble and need a helping hand with food, housing etc... But back to the subject. Clinton said what she said because she's not giving up and you really never know what can happen in a month or so. Nothing here but the media making a big deal out of nothing. I hope Obama, Hillary & mcCain stays out of the White House.

[edit on 5/23/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Now! Now! It's not fair to speculate on what Clinton meant by what she said with regards to a reference of another person from long ago. Noone should fear about this nonsense on anyone's life. It's unbelievable to think that anyone would be so desperate to win the seat as president of the United States to harm another person. The twosomes representing the Democratic Party is already doing a good job with making the other person look less qualified than the other hopeful.

[edit on 2008-5-23 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Both Clinton and Obama are united in their desire to beat the Republicans and win the White House in November. I'm an Obama supporter, but I do think Hillary Clinton is being unfairly demonized. She's a strong contender who doesn't give up easily but she's far from being an assasin. When two candidates vie for the presidential nomination at any other time or in the other party nobody brings up that issue.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I refer to this here in this thread I began today.

Clinton Just Made The Most Politically Detrimental Statement About R.F.K., Assassination, and Obama?

Are You Watching Closely?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dont worry about Hillary!

Worry about the current government whos out to kill us ALL.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
In The USA there are many racist people, against non-white.
I believe an Assassination is in the worx.

So to the op, good call.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
An assassination or two may be in the works as screwy as the governmt is these days.
I can see it now, Obama and queen Hillary shot. The Republicans win by default.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There is good reason this statement has caused such outrage. Insiders, who have followed the rise of the Clintons through his governorship to his presidency have noted the oddity of the many close personal friends and acquaintances who are now deceased.

Where would one start?

THE FOLLOWING SIX PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

KEITH CONEY - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck in July, 1988.
KEITH McMASKLE - Died, stabbed 113 times, November 1988.
GREGORY COLLINS - Died from a gunshot wound, January 1989.
JEFF RHODES - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
JAMES MILAN. Found decapitated-Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.
JORDAN KETTLESON - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
RICHARD WINTERS - Winters was a suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. Was killed in set-up robbery in July 1989.

The HENRY/IVES case is known as the "boys on the track case." Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas Airport Drug operation. Initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later claims were the two had been slain before being placed on the tracks.

THE FOLLOWING FORMER CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
- MAJOR WILLIAM S. BARKLEY JR.
- CAPTAIN SCOTT J.REYNOLDS
- SGT. BRIAN HANEY
- SGT. TIM SABEL
- MAJOR GENERAL WILLIAM ROBERTSON
- COL. WILLIAM DENSBERGER
- COL. ROBERT KELLY
- SPEC. GARY RHODES
- STEVE WILLIS
- ROBERT WILLIAMS
- CONWAY LeBLEU
- TODD McKEEHAN

And SUZANNE COLEMAN - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to back of head, ruled a suicide, was pregnant at the time her death. (Anybody ever heard of committing suicide by shooting yourself in the BACK of the head?)

RON BROWN - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported to the Bob Grant Radio Show a hole in top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

BARBARA WISE - Commerce Department Staffer, worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

JERRY PARKS - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Parks' son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

VINCENT FOSTER - Former White House counselor, and former colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Foster was found dead July 20, 1993 of a gunshot to the head ruled a suicide. Rumours were that Foster and Hillary had an affair.

These are all from here.

With so much speculation already on record with regard to what some call The Clinton Death List, it wasn't a prudent statement to make. Likewise if something were to occur after this point it would only fuel such speculation, and some would say her remarks were the signal the assassins were waiting for.

Having said all that, I see her as grasping at any straw to keep her campaign alive. Such as her hopes, and we can only stand by and watch whatever flailings she offers as reason.

top topics

join