It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barium ? Polimer Fibers ? Aluminum = Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We are being sprayed with these chemicals. These chemtrails are reported not only nationaly but globaly. It seems that we have been ignoring these odd trails that develop into clouds, from these high flying aircraft. Respitory ailments are on the rise and I believe there is a connection with the honey bee disapearing. This is one of the better videos I have seen on this subject....www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The world needs a serious and conclusive answer to this question.

Are we being sprayed?

With what?

Why?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

Technically, there are three questions there.

A serious and conclusive study would be a great idea, but there are problems.
First and foremost, who actually does the study? Presumably, you want an objective look into the problem, so you don't want your study group composed totally of people on one side or the other of the question. There's also the question of credibility...the very people best qualified to present the 'no chemtrails' point of view are the ones 'pro-trail' people point to as part of the conspiracy...and far too many of the 'pro-chemtrail' big guns seem to already have their studies done....just send them $$.$$ for the book / CD / Orgone Generator to see the results.

Assuming that an objective (or at least balanced) investigative panel with good credentials could be assembled, do you really believe that the study results would be believed? What if they came to the conclusion that we aren't being sprayed with anything? I'd wager that within an hour of the announcement, someone would post 'conclusive proof' (or perhaps even "CONCLUSIVE PROOF") that the study had been subverted by the (insert name of government agency here).

new topics

join