It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First UFO sighting this morning PART1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I don't even know where to begin... Im still pretty shooken up by it. Me and 3 of my buddies were up this morning anywhere between the times of 6 am to 7:30 am when I witness my first UFO sighting.

But before i get into detail about the sighting I want to give you guys a little bit of background information prior to the sighting. Just a couple of days ago on the 21 of this May, my friend was telling me about his experiences with aliens, and he was trying to tell me about a meditation exercise dealing with imagining colors and the four quadrants( red, blue, green,yellow), in atempt to get in contact with the aliens. i know many of you know about that too since i researched it on this website as well. Well, i tried that excercise the first time after he told me about it and it didnt work but i was not in a sober state of mind (had some drink in me at that time) but My friend who introduced me to this excercise he told me of his experience and that he talked to aliens and that they told him that "everything happens for a reason" and they took him on a trip to the past and future where he could vividly see things. I know, this all sounds crazy and i admit i was a bit skeptical too, but this isnt the type of guy that would lie to me, we're very close friends and we share everything with each other, so thats the reason why i was so intrigued by what he was saying. because if what he was saying WAS true life as i knew it was completely turned upside down. So i went home the next day (may 22, 2008, aka yesterday) and researched more about this excercise and aliens and UFOS and what not. later on that night i went over to his apartment, and it was me and 3 of my buddies, staying up all night just shootin #, talkin about girls, parties, life and aliens, and etc. and i was telling these guys earlier on the night that i felt like i need to make contact with the aliens through the colors method. The time passes midnight so now its now may 23 (aka today) the time is anywhere between 6 and 7:30 am the sun was rising.

NOw this is when the sighting happens. the four of us decides to go outside on the balcony to have a cigarette. and as we are smoking i get a strange feeling throughout my body , like a paralyzing feeling, and i find myself not being able to breathe. I look around my at my friends to seek help and i just see them pointing to the horizon and i look and i see a bright light just to the right of the sunrise. and at this point im freaking out because i have no idea whats happening to my body and i just stare in amazment for this is the first time in my live i have seen AND felt anything like this, words really cant describe how i was feeling, as i watch the bright flying object glide across the horizon and as its gliding the objects glowing bright orange and flares brightly and then dims and then flares brightly again like a massive flickering flame in the sky. and every 3 flicks or so it would move very quickly downwards and very quickly back up to the horizon like, kindof like a dipping motion. it dipped twice , then did a motion of the letter Z and then disappeared into the horizon line.

and just to clarify how fast the thing was. when it was gliding, it seemed like it was just moving at a very slow speed, hardly moving in air at all it seemed , and then its lights glowed intensly a couple times then it dipped downwards and then back up and u can clearly see that it cleared alot of space in no time and was in a different part of the sky, then it continued to glide some more then did a Z motion and disappeared. and when it disappeared the lights that were glowing/flickering/flaring was gone as well.

I'm running out of room to write so read part two PLEASE!!! i need to know what happened!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Im just going to reply to myself and finish the story. so its all on one page.

THe whole thing lasted about 4-7 minutes and the entire time this was happening my 3 friends were just watching calmly but u can tell they were sucked in by my moment just in shear amazement, somehow i caught my breathe while i was watching and i started screaming "omg omg are u guys seeing this?!?!" and they are just like " yea man u just gotta enjoy it man, dont let it scare u" after it dissapeared i asked the guys how they were so calm about it, and they told me it wasnt anything new to them. We finally made our way back inside and i feel like im about to cry because i was just filled up with so many crazy emotions and feelings i didnt know what else to do. But the was the best moment of my life because i now know. I was just thinkin what my friend told me, "everything happens for a reason" and the day after i was trying to make contact with aliens they make an appearance for me, and i felt like they showed up FOR me. so crazy...

BUt now what i wanna know is...
1. has anyone ever felt the way i did when they first seen their UFO
2. why did i go paralyzed?
3. why coulnt i breathe? was it the alien doing it to me? or was it because i was just lost for breathe at the sighht because it was so beautiful.
i just need to know what everyone thinks about this.

and please no flaming, i only need comments that will help me figure out some sense out of this.

P.S. this is some life changing #!!! the only thing i wish i couldve done was snap out of my trance of shear amazement and ran inside and grab something to record to share this wonderful thing with you guys.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by dle213]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Are you absolutely 100% sure you were awake? There is something called sleep paralysis, which is when people are asleep and awake at the same time. People can see and are conscience of what they see, but cannot move or speak. People also see hallucinations as if they were dreaming.

If not and you are positive what you saw was real then what you saw was pretty cool. I myself would not want to be visited by aliens. I am too afraid.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Dude, I previously wrote something about your "being awake" comment and a paragraph to boot...but I lost it. So I will keep it brief this time. Get Serious!

To the Op:

I will keep this brief too because I lost my thunder having to redo this post.
I too had a similar experience with three of my friends at 5 am in the city. Two bright orange lights zig zagging stopping, starting and finally going east over the building tops. No one, and I mean no one can tell me these things aren't real, I will laugh in their face. Welcome to the club my friend and a privileged club at that!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
yeah you may have been in sleep paralysis. might want to see a doctor.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xavius
yeah you may have been in sleep paralysis. might want to see a doctor.

You know that's pretty annoying for someone to spill their guts and share an experience like that, and have people like you to fiddle around in their little drawer of tiny parallels that have to do with "paralysis" and quote the obvious skeptical smear blast.
WHICH... is flaming him.. which he asked not to be... you're just doing it in a snide pompous manner.

I really wonder to myself, when all the wonders of the universe are finally unfolded to humanity, how in gods name are you kind of people going to be able to deal with it mentally, emotionally even?

Harsh to imagine.. but I think you'll all either kill yourselves out of complete terror and inability to comprehend that everything you put people down for and shoveled under the carpet as proudly conformative skeptics.... or run madly through the streets laughing/screaming/crying maniacally.

The guy said he was around his friends, talking to them out on his porch having a cigarette.

anyway.. to the original poster...

When did the feeling in your body leave? after the craft disappeared?

thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

-

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The feeling stopped and i regained my breathe and mobility towards the end of the UFO sighting just about a minute before it disappeared. thats why i feel like it showed up and put on a show for me directly. i mean how crazy is it that i see it the day after i try to get in contact with them and i went paralyzed and was at a lost for breathe then regained it when they were about to leave out of sight. like my friend saying that the alien he spoke with told him things happens for a reason. but hey thats just how i feel. CRAZZY!!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

definately 100% NOT sleep paralysis , ive had sleep paralysis before once when i was in highschool but i was around my friends (3 of them) on the balcony having a smoke man. aliens exist and it was a damn good feeling to be able to witness something extroadinary like this. i only hope others will be able to as well.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Have your tonsils been removed? yes no? no comment?

top topics

join