It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Shapeshifting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You can't miss it! Watch as it happens clearly and repeatedly ...
I know it's hard to believe but it is reality staring you in the face ...
with slit eyes! This can't be denied!
I wasn't very surprised but maybe this video will convince some skeptics.

bush shapeshifting

[edit on 23-5-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow thats weird.Where did u find this?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That issssssss strange.

Is there anymore evidence of shapeshifting out there?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Found it browsing youtube.
I thought it was a great example of shapeshifting.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Probably just the lighting.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation
Probably just the lighting.

doesnt matter how bright the light is, it still wont change how your face looks.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I have seen this video before... More than likely it's the video quality or manipulation that makes his eyes appear to be slits... To me it looks like something that might happen when you compress a video... I'm not an expert and am just guessing... When I first saw this I was also concerned, but I figured nobody would believe it and it would be disproved or explained by now... But what's even more interesting is it still hasn't been debunked... So what's up, any video people out there know if this could be faked?

Because I have to agree with Super, this video is very convincing...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by galatea
That issssssss strange.

Is there anymore evidence of shapeshifting out there?

um yea... there is evidence in the video I posted

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have also watched this video many times and others like it, and although I believe there are inter-dimensional shape shifting beings among us and George Sir is part of the global elite, I don't believe that he can shape shift like the video suggests. I have seen other videos of FOX News reporters and Bill Clinton's face "shape shifting" and could not explain it until recently. I was at a bond fire at a friends house a few weeks back and I snapped a few photos. When I got home I looked at them and to my surprise my friends were shape shifting reptiles._javascript:icon('
') But after examining the images closely it appears that the distortions on their skin were caused by the heat from the fire. This would explain why FOX news (and others) appear to be changing. The intensity of the camera's lights cause the effect.

I believe that the race of reptile as described by the Hopi Indians (Quetzeqoutl), the Sumerians (Annunaki) and the Draco are here. There are report all over North America about a so called Lizard Man being spotted in South Carolina, LA and in British Columbia Canada, just to name a few.

Their here. We need to know why they are here.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What are you guys seeing? It's just light reflecting from his eyes.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I cannot tell if Bush Sr. is shapeshifting based on yet another blurry video, which I've seen floating around the internet for awhile. I really don't like 'YouTube' all that much especially after having a hard time myself trying to upload a clear video without showing all the pixilation. As long as the pixilation is present for our view pleasure, I'm sure this won't in any way 'prove' that this 'human' is a 'reptoid'.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I cannot tell if Bush Sr. is shapeshifting based on yet another blurry video, which I've seen floating around the internet for awhile. I really don't like 'YouTube' all that much especially after having a hard time myself trying to upload a clear video without showing all the pixilation. As long as the pixilation is present for our view pleasure, I'm sure this won't in any way 'prove' that this 'human' is a 'reptoid'.

I can do better than that, I can prove this video has no meaning, and that he is not a reptile!

Would you or anyone else like that?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
PROOF HE IS NOT A REPTILE!

s253.photobucket.com...

As you can see, this is simply an illusion, a reflection of something in the room and lights, his pupil is obvious when you look at the roundness, which shows it's a circle, like a normal human, unlike the reflection which seems too straight to be part of the pupil.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

very nicely done. when will we ever see an end to crappy you tube vids as evidence of slitty eyed people.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
What are you guys seeing? It's just light reflecting from his eyes.

Are you blind sir?
Can you please get your glasses checked because light cant change a persons appreaence.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And all along I thought it was only his heart that was reptilian.

We need more evidence than this.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Are you blind sir?
Can you please get your glasses checked because light cant change a persons appreaence.

Really?
That's why professional photographers don't bother setting up reflectors, or using filters and custom lighting rigs, I guess. That's also why no digital cameras include a 'pre-flash' setting to avoid the non-existent problem of "red eye".

Light can make *huge* differences in your appearance. There's the "red eye" effect that I mentioned above...if you've taken very many pictures, you've probably seen it at least once. While it's possible that your subject was demon-possessed, it's more likely that your flash caught their pupils dilated.

If you don't like the "red eye" example, try this little experiment. It takes less than five minutes, and requires nothing but a mirror and a flashlight. Stand in front of the mirror. You should recognize the face you see. Now darken the room (turn out the lights, draw the curtains, etc), then light your face from a low angle with the flashlight. The face you see in the mirror will be remarkably different. It's an old stage trick used to make villains look evil, and it's still surprisingly effective.

Another "minor" problem with 'shape shifting' people (not just this particular film clip, but all of them) is the energy requirement. Every biological process (for that matter, every physical process that we've found yet) requires energy. Where is the energy for these 'shape shifts' coming from? Re-structuring parts of the body, particularly as quickly as it happens in these YouTube clips, would require a LOT more energy than normal biological activity. I'd at least expect the 'shifter' to break out in a sweat, or see a change in respiration as their body shifted metabolic gears.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
His pupils seem to "refresh" every time he blinks. Maybe this is why they all blink excessively. People accused of being a "reptoid" sometimes blink up to 2-3 times a second. Here's a good example. I have a few other videos on my channel showing this "vertical eyes" if anyone wants to veiw them.

[edit on 31/5/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes he sure is----

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
doesnt matter how bright the light is, it still wont change how your face looks.

At what exact point does his face change shape? I just watch the video, and didn't see anything like that.

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
His pupils seem to "refresh" every time he blinks. Maybe this is why they all blink excessively. People accused of being a "reptoid" sometimes blink up to 2-3 times a second.

You may be on to something!

Or it could be they are blinking excessively because TV lights are being pointed at their faces, and that causes the eyes to dry out fast.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join