It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Aliens - All other suggestions are false

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

And again, where is your proof? So far you haven't posted any link or information that can validate your claims.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The more I read your words ... the more it sounds like you're promoting a cult ! That's not cool at all ... if you're not then you seriously need a fresh approach.

The irony is, it's usually me telling people to step outside of the box ... in this instance I think I might just climb back in and pull the lid down tight.

Sorry but this gives me a bad feeling.

Woody

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Either you are against me and here to discredit(which I doubt but who knows) or you have been caught up by the seeds of information they have planted in everyones mind of what a cult is. No cult.

Relized non weather and natural disaster news is usually false. It is more dis-information to plant seeds in your mind so you have something to relate to. The whole world here is false. It was created to keep you distracted and for your thoughts to flow in they way they want them to. They are programming.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So, the OP has one life that lasts over a billion years and then quickly lives 3 more within a hundred years of each other? OP, can you explain the discrepancy?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is here to discredit you bud, all we want is for you to provide some kind of proof/evidence to back your claims up.

Not too much to ask for as far as I am concerned.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I am working on a blog to put out the pages shortly. However when i click on the Blog link it takes me to nothing...

Once you read the 85 pages you will want to finish the book. It will have your information. Your percpective of the information will change

Why would I be able to find proof here on the internet of my claims if someone else hasn't already found it. I want to prove it to you the best I can. The only option I can give you is the false conspiracies, The Bible, The Government and in general the way the world is ran. There are so many things out there to discredit that it is enough to show what they are hiding something.

There are some people hitting on the edges with there research but they have no exact concrete proof that we can proceed with the show me's.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I understand your sense of urgency but im afraid that a blog or a book is in no way undeniable proof.

You say the bible is fake, but in the same respect according to your logic then so is the information/book you are wanting to post.

.......its not by L.Ron Hubbard is it?

there are things in life that will never be proved and are taken on faith alone. But each persons belief is their own and not necessarily shared by everyone else. I appreciate your passion in your belief but to echo Woodwytch's words, it sounds like a cult to me. But on the other hand Im sure you would say the same thing about Christianity.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Oh, come on!

He mentioned 'Scientology' in his first post and I've been pointing it out since.

It's just a case of re-branding existing material for a new false cause.

He mentioned Xenu was from Scientology. Besides, I don't have a problem with Scientology.

I don't believe in it, but I do believe in people having the freedom to believe in whatever they want.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I needed to be alive for this to help set this new society up. Think to yourself if you were from another galaxy that traveled space and had multiple planets in Multiple galaxies with your people on it and came to this planet what would you think?
The reason that I am here and have to be ALIEN is becuase I know what it is like not be slaved, to have everyone working together. To be free. Take it our leave it. You have been alive for Billions of years also as GOD's son or Daughter. I have woke up. Do not discredit some of the visions you get when you are asleep or just randomly thinking. They may be showing you who you are or showing you the Truth. The reason that you do not remember know is because they have done all they can possible to take you away from that Truth by evolution, the invention of time and birthdays and the beginning and the end. You age yourself everytime you celebrate a bday. Your body doesnt know how old it is unless you tell it. You associate the age with how the old people look so when you get to that age your body morphs with it. They produce food that causes the effects of aging and disease to cause the change.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

I understand your sense of urgency but im afraid that a blog or a book is in no way undeniable proof.

You say the bible is fake, but in the same respect according to your logic then so is the information/book you are wanting to post.

.......its not by L.Ron Hubbard is it?

there are things in life that will never be proved and are taken on faith alone. But each persons belief is their own and not necessarily shared by everyone else. I appreciate your passion in your belief but to echo Woodwytch's words, it sounds like a cult to me. But on the other hand Im sure you would say the same thing about Christianity.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

The Bible was altered. They took out the Good parts and left in the Bad God's parts. Make sense? They left a multitude of information in there however.

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. WITH FAITH ALONE YOU CAN AND WILL HAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED AND WANTED. YOU WILL HAVE GODS PROTECTION. KNOW THIS AND UNDERSTAND IT. DO NOT DISCREDIT OR LIMIT THE POWERS OF GOD AFTER ALL HE CREATED EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

L Ron was also not part of this world. He was from Acturus born as a human. He began to remember somethings and was able to think outside the box with his studies. Since then Sceintology has changed and no longer the same. Get this. Do not associate with now with the then.

If you want to know why all these Acturians are being born here on Earth it is to save the planet from destruction. We came here because it is part of our federation. We were investigating what was happening here on Earth and the Targs made the attack. You need to understand that there is more out there. There is nothing here on Earth that benefits anyone else out there in the universe at this current time. To caught up on being slaves. We can change this. EARTH IS SMALL. RESOURCES ARE MINIMAL. THERE ARE PLANETS THAT HAVE LIFE ON THEM THAT ARE 10x BIGGER THEN EARTH.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by Jinni

Oh, come on!

He mentioned 'Scientology' in his first post and I've been pointing it out since.

It's just a case of re-branding existing material for a new false cause.

He mentioned Xenu was from Scientology. Besides, I don't have a problem with Scientology.

I don't believe in it, but I do believe in people having the freedom to believe in whatever they want.

I'll quote this:

Originally posted by uknow_me72

You seen that there is wrong doings but never imagined it was going on for years, never gave sceintologist credit for reconizing the spiritual sceince they uncovered,

uknow_me72 - You seem to believe your theory without doubt. For me to believe anything I need compelling arguments and evidence. So surely you must have that evidence if you believe in the story so vehemently.

Waiting to see the evidence...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I have asked Yahweh for proof that he is listening by something simple, something that I can see. I have asked him to confirm details with me and he has. I have my Truth and know I am on the right path. The road to Truth will be a lonely Road. There will be many obsticles in the way. You will meet rivals and challanges on the road to Truth. You must over come. It is a hard road but at the end is the Truth.

The Road is so hard because they do not want you to get there.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

I have asked Yahweh for proof that he is listening by something simple, something that I can see. I have asked him to confirm details with me and he has. I have my Truth and know I am on the right path. The road to Truth will be a lonely Road. There will be many obsticles in the way. You will meet rivals and challanges on the road to Truth. You must over come. It is a hard road but at the end is the Truth.

The Road is so hard because they do not want you to get there.

Ok, thanks, bye.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

You are just an obsticle.... Your obsticles is your are thinking to much and let the false infomation influence your opinion to much.
Please do relize that the whole Truth that you know is a false Truth and the not the REAL TRUTH.

You are basing your idea's off the illusion that they have presented and crawled back inside the illusion. You feel safe there because its the only thing you know. You are a member on this board because you feel there is something else out there.

Did any of you watch the Truman Show with Jim Carey.....
That is your world, the dog is on the bridge and you are terrified. Once you know that your world is fake you will then wake.

This is your life...
Born - Got to school to learn false history - watch tv to watch false news stories and to be distracted - go to work for 40+ years and struggle with no apparent future - the retire without social security or enough money - then die

[edit on 26-5-2008 by uknow_me72]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Read my post in the NWO called Satans Machines. Who ever controls them runs the world. It is important that we understand all of this and I do not know what type of proof you want but to really read the post. Get an understanding. We are in slave labor for them they are just keeping us distracted and giving us false material happiness.

You guys are already claiming to know all this. If you do then how is it hard to believe that something else beyond you is out there and there is a greater power at work here.

I was crushed to when I found out the TRUTH. What did I do about it? I decided to tell everyone, that is what you are supposed to do when you know something life changing. I decided to take action and work to make a difference. THE COPS, GOVERNMENT or ANYONE can not do anything to me. Do not be afraid of the Truth.

If you do not read the book and many mile wide UFO's come out of the sky or the POPE......

here is prophecy for you, you want some evidence the time will come when this will happen and it will be your confirmation....

THE POPE WILL DIE. HE WILL BE SAVED BY MEDICAL ADVANCES. HE WILL NOT BE THE SAME PERSON AND WILL DISGUESE IT. THIS WILL BE SATAN HIMSELF. HE THEN WILL DO SOMETHING THAT NO OTHER POPE HAS DONE BEFORE, HE WILL USE SUPERNATURAL POWERS AND SAY THAT HE IS GOD OR GOD HAS GIVEN HIM POWERS TO RULE.

So if you want you can continue reading my post just to get additional information or ask me for the book at [email protected] and if this does happen then you will know that my story is not #. The other ones other are, believe me, they are just there to put you in another box and to not let you identify the real culprits.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

THE POPE WILL DIE. HE WILL BE SAVED BY MEDICAL ADVANCES. HE WILL NOT BE THE SAME PERSON AND WILL DISGUESE IT. THIS WILL BE SATAN HIMSELF. HE THEN WILL DO SOMETHING THAT NO OTHER POPE HAS DONE BEFORE, HE WILL USE SUPERNATURAL POWERS AND SAY THAT HE IS GOD OR GOD HAS GIVEN HIM POWERS TO RULE.

I'll believe this when I see it. I'll tell you what. If it happens I will come on here and make a public apology for not believing you. If it doesn't, you come back and publicly admit you're full of s#$%. We shouldn't have to wait too long. The Pope is old.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

How about you join the revolution then?

So let me everyone a question what did the people think of nastradomus when he was making his prophecies? Then later now and days you see what he has said came true.... in a way.

I mean what ever I have been saying is aslo aligning with his prophecies and with the current condition of the world and the uncertainty of the future why would you not expect God to send out his hand and send another messanger to save you?

I am here to help restore Faith in GOD that the religions and aethist have taken away. They are the ones that have taken us from God and let the evil forces rule the world. That was their plan. Their plan was to cause doubt in all of your minds and keep you locked up and trapped. It is working and we need to get out.

There is a solution. THE SOLUTION IS TO GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY STOP GOING WITH THE FLOW. NOT JUST PARTIAL BUT FULLY. IF YOU GO WITH THIER FLOW EVEN VERY MINIMAL YOU ARE ONLY ENFORCING THE MACHINE AND THIER POLITICS.

Look at the big picture

Aliens Came

Aliens are advanced and used what ever powers the have to control people in the early days.

People started going with the flow and Egypt had the first slaves and tried to take over the world.

GOD reached to the Hebrews and Moses Freed the slaves from Pharoh.

JEWS had 1000 years of prosperity because GOD promised it.

GREEKS AND ROMANS ruled and TRIED to take over the world and had slaves.

Jesus Came.

People stopped listening to the powers that control thier lives and have hopes of freedom.

[B]Roman Catholic Church was created and changed the Bible and taught false information about Jesus and God to uneducated people, they create sins and hell as a scare tactic[/B]

RC created Islam and made Jeruslem thier holy land to create holy war to and to kill Jews and Christians becuase they wouldnt convert to Catholism.
RC banned all religions besides catholism with the Kings and Lords and told them that there are artifacts that give you powers. Knights templar are created.

Crusades starts.

The whole place is in war and everyone is divided.

A lot of people die and the war stop because the RC then forbids the War. Illuminati is created to infiltrated all the ruins and all the nations destroyed by war to secretly gain control.The world starts flowing again there way.

GOD has the world be discovered that it is not flat. God sends us gift called Ameica!!!

The people want to be free from tyranny. They break of in attempts to make a free nation. The Free mason part of the illuminati followed and created the declartion of independance. Remember they were there to infiltrate.

US is divide by North and South.

Slave system kicks in again.

Abraham comes in and part of the illuminati. His only job is to control the entire north and south and starts the war on slavery. looks good people get behind it.

Banks start, pay checks starts, economy starts. Media starts, Entertainment starts

Entertainment keeps you distracted

Media tells you false stories for the reason why things exist and give them an existance because they are piece of information that everyone has heard.

Slavery begins again because now you need money to survive.

World Wars happen for population control and Jews are still being killed.

JFK is killed because he was not part of the Illiminati and wanted to expose plans.

Daddy bush creates Oil crisis to take more money away from people.

baby bush creates terrorism in america to create more laws to take awa freedoms to lock us down more, makes oil go up, takes more money from us.

And now were in the now and you see everything in the last 15 years leading this way.

Go to your history books for the dates of the older stuff and open your eyes and think of all the CNN stories, what they say happens.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Saying "all other suggestions are false" says more about you than you probably realize.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The real name for the Aliens that are interfacing with us are called Targs.
The are about 9 feet tall and the look like us. They are spiritually awake evil beings. One of the most famous things that people know about them is Satan. Satan comes from the Bible. He is the Evil dictator that commanded Lord Xenu(from sceintology) to dump all the spirits from his friends who are the fallen angels in the Bible that he killed in his own glaxay. The things that we see on Mars was a beeming station to cause confusion for the spirit to put it "asleep" and forget who it is. Hence us being asleep and these fallen angel spirits are asleep and are used by the Targs to manifest them in to Anger, Disease, Cancer and various other things.

can you direct me to any evidence of this? anything at all? if you dont want to tell it here on the board, feel free to PM me

These guys are slightly telepathic but can not read minds.

define "slightly telepathic" if they can't read minds... is it like being "slightly retarded" or "slightly overweight" ?

I have had 4 lives. I once died after I was almost a BILLION years old!!! Your spirit remember everything. I was COWBOY. I WAS WW2 commander that died in battle. I was A platoon leader in NAM and there is the now!!! I am still the commander and platoon leader that I was before.

Get in or get out....

ok, im not saying you can't count, but if you only lived 4 lives, why are you describing 5? you say you died when you were almost a billion, and i don't think you were a cowboy for that long, then you were a ww2 commander, but which one? what was his name? and a platoon leader in nam, after which you apparently died again, only to start a new life, rejoin the military, and end up in the SAME platoon? i'm sorry, but im gonna call BS on this one unless you can provide some.... actually... no, im pretty sure that there's nothing you can tell me that will make me believe that you're not on drugs right now...

so we've got the billion years with no description, a cowboy, ww2 commander, nam platoon leader, and platoon leader for the same platoon, see? 5 lives.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have to make a statement for you to understand the exact meaning I am putting out.

The stories of the Reptiles, Greys, Nordics, Draco's are false identities to hide who they really are. They are to give them a scary apperiance.

I am the TRUTH. I can not be stopped by what the others are afraid of. You are getting the TRUTH with everything I post and this is the first time this information is getting out. I came to this site because there are users looking for answers. I have all of them. They have none.

You can tell who on this website by reading their post who is a normal user looking for answers and who is here to spread false information for those users. There are a lot of them and look at the join date since I joined how many more accounts were created with this so called experts or had something strange happen to them. They are there to discredit me and spread more information. They want to take you away from the truth again.

ATS IS HERE TO SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION. ATS YOU CAN DENY IT TO ME OR BAN ME IT WILL ONLY MAKE MY ARGUEMENT BETTER. I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS AND I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS TRUTH HERE SO I GOT PUT INTO THE SKUNK CATAGORY SO THE USERS WILL USE THE POWER OF SUGGESTION THAT THIS IS A SKUNK WORK BECAUSE IT IS IN THAT CATAGORY. KEEP REPORTING TO THE HIGHER UPS THAT THERE SECRET IS OUT AND THEY WILL HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT KNOW FOR THEM TO COVER IT UP. CALL ME THE ATTENTION SPEAKER IF YOU WANT, IT ONLY HELPS MY CAUSE.

Challange for any user that is only getting bits and pieces of my information, go back and take all my post and put them in a whole read and read the entire information without the other influences. You will get the bigger picture.

Thanks ATS for letting me spread the information and I am not attacking an individual directly but I am against the reason this board is really made for. So I joined it. Like a double blade sword. The internet allows the truth to be free also. It cuts both ways. This is why they have over 50,000 internet police and internet 2 is being designed so they have better control over what you actually do read.
Fellow people you will know the Truth sooner or later and the sooner the better IMO before it's to late.

All people are doing here basically is not helping any cause and just talking and not giving the potential threat to their life considerable thought. You know something happening and what ever it is you may believe is the TRUTH doesn't matter BECAUSE IT IS HAPPENING WHILE YOU JUST SIT THERE. THIS IS THE REAL WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join