It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

People doubt this vast network of tunnels because it is totally illogical that such a project could be done in secret. You simply haven't done the critical thinking that those who say the map is crap have done in a few microseconds. Look at it this way. The Panama Canal, a project of some significance, is 48 miles long. Look at the scale of that project, and then realize your project is a few thousand miles long, yet we are to believe nobody knows about this secret interstate tunnel project.

You need more reasons this project couldn't have happened? A project of this scale is going to kill a few people. That is the reality of construction. Assuming a project is safe after completion doesn't mean it is safe during construction. There is "falsework" which often fails. Dead bodies get investigated. Oh yeah, maybe these missing construction workers are attributed to alien abductions.

I don't post in a vacuum. I know there is tunnel boring equipment. There was/is a video of the bore poking through Yucca Mountain on the YMP website. It is all a mater of scale.

What you did was take a decent thread and hijack it with your crap map. Hey, I read your other post, determined it was crap in a few microseconds, but let it slide as just another stupid thread in ATS. Now the poster who started this thread added to my body of knowledge, while your post just wasted my time.

Look at the alleged tunnel going to Groom Lake. Why are they running trucks up the Mercury Highway to gate 700 of the NTS if they have this tunnel?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

How does posting a map and stating that it matches up derailing a thread? The map itself was outlineed for the underground project many years ago. I don't claim to have all the answers, and no I don't know what they did with all of the dirt. There is a number of solutions however, but we are not discussing the map. We are discussing wether or not this is a possible entrance.

If this map is so in-accurate, then how come all of the known bases match up with the map?

I didn't offer any other information, other than confirming that it matches up with my map. How is that derailing a thread?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

First, we don't know what the original posted found is a tunnel entrance.

Second, that map is of such low detail (scale) that it doesn't point to the location that the original poster found. It just points to Area 51 in general. Thus it is not relevant to the original posters thread.

Third, and this is going to be a shocker, if a person were to make a fake map to sucker in the gullible that tunnels exist between military bases, that person just might use the actual location of known military bases in it.

Now I could make a map connecting known locations of 7-11 stores, and then start an internet rumor that 7-11 has a secret network of underground tunnels connecting their stores. While I'm at it,I could claim all Slurpies come from one central tank using pipelines in these secret tunnels. When someone says this is crap, my lame reply would be "Well, the map does show the location of 7-11 stores, so how could it be wrong? And 7-11 never runs out of slurpies, so they must come via secret pipelines from the central Slurpy tank."

Have I mentioned "critical thinking" lately?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Again, this map was very difficult to find, and it was made before DIA came to life as far as I know. At the time this map was created as far as I know, it was to outline the project for underground tunnels. So yes you are correct about a couple points you made and who knows if the construction detailed in the map is complete or not. Again this map was probably made during the 70's or eighties, so I would think that if the entire project is not complete, large chunks of it are, specifically the underground tunnels from DIA to NORAD To MT Blanca, To Dulce. Also areas around Area 51, we already know they are underground. NoRAd is massive, and they recently expanded NORAD to Peterson Airforce Base NORTHCOM which was made public. They duplicated it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The map was hard to find? OK, did it come from a FOIA? And I suppose you meant DMA rather than DIA. DMA does maps. DIA does real time intelligence. Your map looks like nothing the DoD generates. Oh, and did the DoD draw the little UFO saucers too?

As a part of critical thinking, you should determine the raison d'ĂȘtre for the project. Tunneling thousands of miles is expensive. We have plenty of aircraft, trucks, rail, etc.

Again, without any doubt on my part, your map is crap.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join