It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What is this? Looks like a tennis court between the mountains!

[img=http://img146.imagevenue.com/loc638/th_84197_what_is_this_122_6 38lo.jpg]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I've had a look at it and it's definitely artificial those 3 round silo looking structures make it fairly evident. But what's even more strange is that there are no roads or a landing strip. Therefore the only way to get there would be by helicopter.

No idea as to what this is though.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is a good find. If the pad were for helicopters, it would most likely have an H on it. [Of course, they don't have to mark it.] If you plug the coordinates into google earth, you can get a better idea of the terrain.

36 48 7.15 -115 40 31.31

I believe the "silos" are square. At least that is how it looks when you zoom in with google earth. Of course, that may be due to pixelization.

Here is a map of the NTS for reference.
www.lazygranch.com/images/nts/nts_map.gif

I believe the spot you found is on the Nellis part of the range, not on the NTS. It is in the direction of the flight path of the 737 Janets. You can view this on Google Earth here:
www.lazygranch.com...
However, it doesn't look like a navigation aid to me.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

i think you are forgeting the fact that there could be underground tunnels leading to them and the pads are something entirly diffrent.

i dont have a clue as what they could be. maybe something new we dont know about.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
what if it's some poor guy's private survival bunker/ apparatus, and he wanted it to be on the down-low and you just made a big fuss of it, and now come gov official mate note of his location and added it to a list of places to "wipe up after" after the calamity with bunker busters.

poor guy

-

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sorry I don't feel like looking for it right now, can somebody tell me what general area this is located? Looks like an entrance, but if it was there should be other lanmarks near bye.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I don't know that is this. It may be a silo for an underground entrance disguised, like the anomalous entry of Area 51 in the Runway of the Lockheed Martin.

I think that is a metal structure ordinary.
In that Groom Lake's zone is located this anomalous structure?

Regards.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Sein1989]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sein1989
I don't know that is this. It may be a silo for an underground entrance disguised, like the anomalous entry of Area 51 in the Runway of the Lockheed Martin.
I think that is a metal structure ordinary.
In that Groom Lake's zone is located this anomalous structure?
Regards.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Sein1989]

I ran a Google Earth Pro snapshot through sharpness filters, also a negative image:

It kind of looks like two bunkers side-by-side, with berms on three sides. This site is about 15 miles north of Creech AFB, where the Predator UAV squadrons are based, as well I have seen numerous black Apache or other choppers flying in that area. Landing and/or refueling pads? It is up on the side of a hill about 1200ft higher than the valley floor to the east. No visible road or trail to the site. Hmmm...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes, it seems that the strange structure is near of the Creech Air Force Base, but anyhow I don't know In order that serves this structure.

Look here: en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your information FosterVS.
Regards.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lines right up with the map Good Job, anymore information or sites near bye?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Lines right up with the map Good Job, anymore information or sites near bye?

Interesting map, although I think it is total crap. Where did you find this?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was reading an article about great tall white aliens
and saw this map

Area map

The point I marked with the arrow almost maches with my find.

Hmm!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There was a federal whistleblower by the name of Stew Webb. I believe he had taken several boxes full of secret documents and released them to the public. There are some schematics and basic schetches for DIA there, but luckily I saved this map, because Im pretty sure it got taken down. You can go to StewWebb.com and find more perhaps.

The map, at least the portion I found is probably the only one that was ever floating around on the internet. It matches the tunnel system very well.

Anyways I had started a thread called Aboveground Landmarks for Underground bases here www.abovetopsecret.com... I intend to provide all possible links to the underground systems and tunnels etc. There should always be some sort of Power linked up with each base, so wwhne you find a base just look around you are bound to find the ventilation system and power supply near bye.

Another interesting find was near Wikiup Arizona, to my surprise the tunnels go there also.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Looks like an entrance maybe. Looking around that area i found what it seems to be a light post, so theres defiantly active in this area.

36 49 01.22-115 40 17.55

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Before you post that map again, contemplate the problem of disposing of the dirt removed to make these tunnels that run interstate.

Moderator: Can we start a section for underground tunnels and bases so this crap doesn't get in the way of more real life topics.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Before you post that map again, contemplate the problem of disposing of the dirt removed to make these tunnels that run interstate.

Moderator: Can we start a section for underground tunnels and bases so this crap doesn't get in the way of more real life topics.

You know, that just doesn't really make sense. What the hell are you talking about?

Dude, this is not ancient egypt we have cars truck airplanes and trains now. What is your point? I dont know where the dirt went.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Er, Dude, I am asking you to do some critical thinking before you accept the underground tunnel map, let alone spam ATC with the crap. Think about the logistics of such a project. You don't just tunnel without studying the soil composition. So all along these tunnel routes, some civil engineers have pitted or done a core sample. Now don't you think someone would have noticed this.

Now for the dirt. This isn't a prison break-out where you dig with a spoon and flush the dirt down the john. This operation will need dirt hauling. Figure on 27 yards per truck (a significant amount of dirt). Pick a cross section for your tunnel, say 3 yards by 3 yards, or 9 square yards. So for every yard forward the tunnel progresses, you generate 9 cubic yards. Move 3 yards, you have filled the truck.

Let's call Ft Irwin to Area 51 200 miles, which is 352000 yards. Thus this one tunnel has filled about 117000 dirt haulers. Now do you think anyone would notice this? I do. And just where do you dump all this dirt.

Now you can see why that map is just plain crap.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would guess it is a bombing range target or something.

The mountains to the northwest look like they have been cratered with bombs before.

Here is a sectional of the area:

Sectional Map

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Er, Dude, I am asking you to do some critical thinking before you accept the underground tunnel map, let alone spam ATC with the crap. Think about the logistics of such a project. You don't just tunnel without studying the soil composition. So all along these tunnel routes, some civil engineers have pitted or done a core sample. Now don't you think someone would have noticed this.

Now for the dirt. This isn't a prison break-out where you dig with a spoon and flush the dirt down the john. This operation will need dirt hauling. Figure on 27 yards per truck (a significant amount of dirt). Pick a cross section for your tunnel, say 3 yards by 3 yards, or 9 square yards. So for every yard forward the tunnel progresses, you generate 9 cubic yards. Move 3 yards, you have filled the truck.

Let's call Ft Irwin to Area 51 200 miles, which is 352000 yards. Thus this one tunnel has filled about 117000 dirt haulers. Now do you think anyone would notice this? I do. And just where do you dump all this dirt.

Now you can see why that map is just plain crap.

The only possibility would be to use a "nuclear subterrene", if such a beast actually exists - melt the material in front, and extrude it into glass walls on the tunnel.

But why? I am missing the reasoning to build tunnels - why not just use surface or air transport?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, I do'nt really understand why people doubt this. The Germans anf the UK had some elaborate facilties in WWII that was over 60 years ago. Even the underrgound tunnels and bases we had during that era were quite amazing. Just think how far things have come since then. there is no doubt in my mind these exist. I already did my research on it, though it was a while ago so it's not all fresh.

They use giant boering drills and lasers. There are pics available on line. Look and see for your self, then decide.The reason we need them is because the powers that be are initiating another World War not to mention the 2012 enigma. They are there for survival. Not so that you and I might survive, but only for the elite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join