It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop the World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you have noticed recently, there has been a large increase in possible World War 3 scenarios discussions. People are talking about New World Order, 2012, The Rapture, End of Days, Nostradamus, etc. In fact, many humans are almost convinced that World War 3 is inevitably going to happen.

There are a lot of discussions about these topics on the Internet. People are talking about these theories and even claim to have similar visions as well - all of them about the World War 3 and a very dark future.

And it makes me think.

What if all these theories, which seem to be quite similar from person to person and website to website - what if all of them are implanted in our heads? Let's say it's mind control and manipulation of our thoughts.

My point is that They are preparing humans for this very scenario. And by thinking about it, discussing it on the Internet, etc - we humans allow us to feed this scenario our energy. So in fact, WE are making it come true.

Can you follow me? Thoughts are energy. Carefully manipulated thoughts of millions of humans directed into thinking about one specific event can actually create this event.

So, what do we have to do to stop that awful future scenario?

We have to stop thinking about it. We have to stop feeding it our mind energy.

Right now.

Now, this is going to sound that I'm a complete New Age Hippie and I'm talking in clichés.

So be it.

We have to think positive.

The energy of thoughts is a very powerful tool. If They are using it against us - we can reverse the process.

Each one of you have your own way to provoke positive thoughts. Do it.

The more you think about the World War 3, the more real it becomes. The more you think about peaceful future, the more real it becomes.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah but according to the bible the rapture suppose to mean nuclear war?Its hard to interpret biblical passages to todays reality.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well people.. We all have a front row seat for the main event. There is nothing we can do about it. The powers that be are in control and I do not believe they have Positive thoughts for what you are talking about. Just for their own agenda.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
When asked about WW3, Albert Einstein answered, "I don't know what kind of weapons will be used in WW3, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."

In truth, I don't believe that WW3 can be avoided. I can only foresee only so many possibilities:
1) The NWO continues on its mad rush for World Domination, sending military to every part of the globe--WW3.

2) Enough people wake up in America to stop the government from getting WW3 started...Since people in power will never relinquish that power willingly or peacefully, the revolution itself becomes WW3 as the world's other nations decide to side with either the People or the corrupt government--WW3.

3) Even if the People succeed in the revolution without other nations joining in one way or another, it's most probable that those leaders of the revolution will seek to place themselves in the newly-opened government positions...Since such leaders have gained power & influence during the course of the revolution, guess what? They become corrupted & decide to continue with the rest of the world--WW3.

4) Even if the succeeded revolution manages to put good people into the new government, the rest of the NWO-corrupted nations won't stand for that--WW3.

Logical, but bleak, huh?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
For anyone interested in the subject of WW3 (and a lot of "related" doomsday stuff) I suggest checking out the recent interview of George Green at ProjectCamelot.org. You can either read it or watch it.

Now I rant. Six months ago I would have probably asked if he were crazy, but now I must say (after my own research and quest) I believe what he says.

If we do actually make it to the next Presidential Inauguration without either Martial Law or WW3 coming to America, I will be both amazed and relieved.

However, if we elect any of the three current candidates, we will have done nothing to alleviate the problem. I have no hopes, anymore, after seeing that Ron Paul only got 16% of the Republican vote in Oregon (my home state). The Constitutional Party's Presidential Candidate, Chuck Baldwin, would be on my short list for the real election.

One of the things that George did point out (that I had forgotten about) was the use of Neutron Nukes: kills the people with less property damage and short-term radiation hazards.

And if you do survive the nukes, martial law, and foreign invasion, then you can look forward to the World Change problems of the U.S., including massive earthquakes, volcanoes, extreme weather (250+ MPH winds), etc.

Of course, since I am one, the baby boomer is going to get the shaft up to the hilt. When all this stuff hits the fan, any one over 45 who isn't a rocket scientist is going to be considered "chattel" -- either slave labor or soylent green. All your savings and pensions will be worthless anyway.

As the Govt. Accounting Office has pointed out, the US has over 53+ trillion dollars in long term debt, and a large majority of that is in future Social Security and Medicare pay outs. Since the powers that be plan on reducing world population by 2/3, then taking out the Seniors would help that plan as well as greatly reducing the American debt.

Where's AARP when you need them....

Whether the American citizen has turned into a mind-numbed drone, either by the NWO or by a lack of spirituality (or both) the problem is the same. High school students are not taught American Civics, so they have no idea what the Constitution or Bill of Rights are, and why they are important to US. Young adults are drunk with technology and have never been involved in a non-virtual war, so they play like techno frogs while freedom evaporates and the "water" slowly comes to a boil. Senior Citizens have turned their lives over to everyone else (from their doctors, to the AARP, to the government) and spend their remaining lives complaining about it, but doing nothing.

I will end this with great quote from the Green interview: "...in Australia, the Aborigines down there said, “hey, this isn’t our game.” And they’ve been given permission not to reincarnate on this planet. So, they’re not having children."

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
A war where one-third of the earth's population will die. The War of Gog and Magog ... Ezekiel 39. It's evitable. Not some sort of mind control or energy. It was prophised a long time ago. I believe it to be true. The world today is so hate filled. Growing up in the 50's I never dreamed I'd see a world like we have today. As a Christian it seems like time is running out for mankind. It really is time for soul searching! I pray that this war will not enter the United States.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ragdollcat

Considering that lots of people in the US are christians, I would most certainly use their beliefs when creating World War 3. If its "meant to be", nobody will do anything to change it, right?

Just another case of when religion creates misery if you ask me. Religion makes people passive. It makes them think somebody else is in control.

What if you are?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think we all have to take stock and be a little more circumspect. In Victorian Britain it was a widely held belief that if you went more than 35mph your blood would drain from your organs and you would die. The very definition of an Irrational idea, many of the ideas and conspiracy theories alluded to here seem in the same vein, Irrational. As the worlds population has become more educated we have struggled to reconsile Religion and Science or more correctly spirituality and science. Creationism and Darwinian Evolution meeting head-on, again different beginnings same results: depending on your own personal beliefs.
I believe this Spiritual - Technological schism has manifested itself in widespread belief in conspiracies and the belief in higher guiding hands (be they domestic, foreign, Human or other) as people have turned away from mainstream religion.
I believe the future is uncertain, however their are numerous markers which point towards regional calamities; A nuclear Armed Iran for instance. We need to really begin with an integrated strategy, Energy is the Key resource. With limitless energy everything can be created, we need to look at this more closely. The Wars of the 21st Century (And there wil be more than One!) will be over energy and resources.
Conspiracies aside; this will be the overriding theme of the next 90 years. No amount of positive or negative thinking will change this fact. Believe in conspiracies if you will, if they give your life meaning, hope, despair but please don't lose touch with reality.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have read information that every 2-3 years some religious fanatics claim its the end of the world.Never seems to happen.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ragdollcat
A war where one-third of the earth's population will die.

I have have heard from many people who claim that they won't mind if one-third - or even two-thirds of Earth's population will die. Many people think that it will even be healthy for this planet - due to the pollution and overpopulation.

The question is - are these their own ideas - of are these ideas somehow implanted in their minds?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

True enough. Although the more persistent of those things is the 2012 date. It has all the elements for a choatic time. If you see that most of the mayor religions have an end-time somewhere in their books and since the 70's 80's the new age-ish movements jumped in with their own end-date 2012. So looking at the state of the world today i would say that even if their is no God-event planned there are enough groups in this world that may do their own end of the world gig just to get it going. All in all i do not think those short lived 'prophecies' are easily comparable with the whole 2012 period. Again, this whole thing could be man-made and people are walking into it with open eyes craving for a change even if it is one in the form of devastation like nobody in the modern history has ever seen or felt.

And yeah, getting afraid over it doesn't help much. Scared people are easily influenced to do wrong for 'the greater good' I do not keep up much with the newest conspiracies like i used to do because it dominated my mind and it was not a nice feeling so i still read every so often but my interest has shifted to things beyond our normal senses, keeping in mind that this existence is just one phase of a looong road i can't really be afraid anymore over what will or will not be coming. Hope for the best but prepare yourself for the worst ( mentally and/or physically )

The bottomline is; those families ruling this world are a minute minority if you compare it with the rest of the world. So we can be the cange we want. Stop picking up guns for war and kick the people involved in this game of 'agitate the populace' into a hole somewhere and bury them. They are pulling our strings because we let them, because we are to attached on this plane of existence we will do anything to defend it and when people have a nack of twisting facts they will get an angry mob in no-time.

Believe in yourself and learn to take a step back to check, double check and triple check you are not being played like a piano.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's because alot of people think we don't have the technology to live in space due to over population, but we do, it's the governments fault for not bringing it out, cause they fear other countries. What's worst, stucks on this planet having war or able to escape from the war?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ragdollcat

UM U.S.A. Will properly be one of the main characters in it. It being the game of I kill you so I can have this.
I live in The NZ, amazing how it will properly be the last man standing.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If we think positive, I doubt that's going to stop WWIII.
It's the people in charge of the government that have to stop WWIII. People think it's up to us to stop those kind of things, but in reality we can't do anything about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

When asked about WW3, Albert Einstein answered, "I don't know what kind of weapons will be used in WW3, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."

I do. WWIII will be fought with our minds on a global scale. WWIV is so far out and probably will be fought with sticks and stones. Though we have maybe over a thousand years before that comes to pass.

top topics

join