It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

close up look at ground zero.. I never saw it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
video.google.com...

looks like they are looking down into a hole - instead at 110 stories...
can any one judge how close we are to the entrance floor... ? feet up is the video from the entrance floor..?

as a bonus - this video contains around the 2:40 to 3:00 mark the beam weapons work - look on right side and watch the steel that didn't fall when the building did ... it vaporizes.... coools bads is its on the "international" space station.. suspected of anyway... this is all ABOVETOPSECRET so stay tuned for more exciting Technology. I just hope it doesnt kill anyone else. such an advanced weapon - no army could defend itself against a anti armor device. might as well surrender.

Heres some research on it: The Beam Weapon'
"The New Hiroshima Part I - 47mins.

video.google.com...

"The New Hiroshima Part 2 - 93mins.

video.google.com...

The Official Response: "Beam Weapons - What Beam Weapon?"
video.google.com...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I guess i will reply since I was there for 6 months. That shot is from the street level and you are seeing the entire building collapsed thew 5 stories of underground levels and a subway station below that. There was a subway train that was supposedly stopped below full at the time of collapse.I personally don't think that is true though.It is true though over 90-95% of the concrete was pulverized to a fine powder like dust.Not to mention all the asbestos and insulation ,etc.etc. I now have respiratory problems and strange rashes.Hope this helps.

join