It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is off Fluoride?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
reply to post by Earthscum

I'm sure some moisture is absorbed from the daily shower.. But nothing compared to taking it internally. Fluoride can only be removed through Steam Distillation and Reverse Osmosis.

And.. Good to see another individual off Fluoride.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Lantian]

Regarding showers, less fluoride is absorbed through the skin than is absorbed through the lungs. You breath in millions of tiny water droplets over the course of a nice hot shower, sucking in that yummy fluoride, chloride and other crap straight into your lungs and then into the bloodstream.

Regarding filtration methods, fluoride can be removed other ways, nearing 100% removal rates!

Check out this website. I have one of their filters in my home for my water. I have well water, and a test didn't find any fluoride.

Crystal Quest filters

Keep in mind that there are thousands of other chemicals, other than fluoride, that we need to watch out for. All the prescription medications being urinated into the water supply... All the synthetic estrogen mimickers shrinking penis size...

And back to fluoride.. if you get your drinking water from a filter that actually does filter fluoride, and if you get fluoride-free toothpaste, you had still better watch out for everything else you consume. Breakfast cereals are processed with municipal water and contain fluoride. Soda and juice contain fluoride. Some fruits & vegetables are grown with fluoride. It is virtually impossible to get away from it completely! The best thing you can do is to get a proper filter. But it's nearly impossible to eliminate it altogether.

I'm not sure if you are lumping your "distilled water, spring water" into one type or two, but there is no guarantee spring water is fluoride free. It may even come from the tap.

<< 1  2   >>

join