It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is off Fluoride?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

As to the minerals being removed.. Just take a Multi-Vitamin

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Unfortunately probably so. I try to prepare everything I ingest.. It's hard to stay away from it..Being in most products.. Not to mention some Medications.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
good grief.
if what you say is true, then I should take a bullet and shoot myself.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ihavenoidea

It is true.. And not such a good idea to off yourself.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Aye, tis true, and nope... not a good idea to eat a bullet. It contains LEAD.

Joking about the lead aside, you just have to be aware of what you eat. Yes, it's hard. It is about as hard to find non-flouridated products as it is to find non GMO foods anymore, but it CAN be done.

Wanna talk about tough... try finding foods that are gluten free. I have a close friend in Australia that can't eat gluten, so she started a website that offered a whole slew of gluten free products. Unfortunately the price of oil is making it harder for her since she has to raise her prices because of increased shipping costs... but that's a whole other story.

It floors me every time I think about how hard it is to live in this world without being poisoned in one way or another.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Hey.. Good to see you back! I also have a friend that cannot have gluten. He does have a hard time trying to find foods free of it. And also something about Beef.. not sure if it's the hormones in it but he swells up all over.. Even if is the all natural chemical free kind.. I suggested he get allergy testing..

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ive stopped fluoride toothpaste a few weeks ago, thought i was just imagining the feeling of been a bit "clearer" headed
seems some others have had the same experience, cool

was the same when i stopped my intake of sodium benzonate, darn stuff should be banned!!!!
i LOVE cans of coke, full fat stuff not of the diet, i feel slightly ashamed tho considering coca-colas record, anyway the old toothpase used to protect my teeth all day, now coke is realy starting to rot my teeth
i find it harder to stop drinking coke than i do smoking!!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

The Coke has Phosphoric Acid in it.. Not good for Teeth..It will dissolve rust..lol
Have you ever heard pour Coke on your battery terminals in the car.. It cleans them. Both Caffeine and Nicotine are addictive. I'm a MT.Dew Drinker myself..
If I run out.. Oh man.. the headache is nasty "Withdrawal from Caffeine"
Not gonna even talk about what happens when I do not have a Cigarette for a day. I have to kick that habit again.. On going process.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
yea coke is acidic, mythbusters
did a nice one on what coke can and cannot do.
still its better than sodium benzonate and benzine as i was drinking before.
im lucky here tho, tap water is suposedly floride free and the bottled stuff without it is cheap..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Whats so bad about soidum benzonate or benzine? I jsut bought a 1 liter bottle of LIsterine..the amber colored stuff,because it didnt have sodium sacharrin in it. It does have sodium benzonine in it. I think thats what it is... is it that bad for yuo? And yuor teeth?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sodium benzoate shuts down DNA basicly!!

www.independent.co.uk...

sodium benzoate + vitamin c = benzine, which can cause cancer

en.wikipedia.org...

and this sh** is in kids drinks!!!!

has this not been covered on ATS? mabie i should do a thread??

edit, new news from coke, they are dropping sodium benzoate

www.independent.co.uk...

and here is someone saying its all rubbish...
www.senseaboutscience.org.uk...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by beefeater]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
WOW, lots of important info! Well, i jsut looked at a bottle of LIsterine amber colored mouthwash,,, 4th ingriedient listed, as inert, is sodium benzoate!!!!! Sounds like this mouthwash is hazardous then, hugh?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yeah, i been off flouride orally for about 2 years now. however, as to showering, i know you absorb 600 times as much chlorine from showering as you do from drinking, has to do with breathing in the hot water, as well as absorbing from your skin. Worse if your in a pool. So you may actually be getting a good bit of flouride from showering. As to chlorine, the threat is not so much from cancer but from arterioschlerosis. Chlorine is one of the main causes of arterial scarring which happens to be the main cause of heart attack and stroke. So really try to swim in salt water pools if you can, lots of people here are switching to em. They 're better for your skin too.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
if were just talking about scary additives in general, check out "sweet deception" or any other info on artificial sweeteners! they are MASSIVELY scary! Also the nitrites in all our prepared foods are pretty bad too, tied to brain tumors, as well as leukemia in children. Splenda is great too! "tastes like sugar cause its made from sugar!" yeah, 1 sugar molecule and 3 chlorine molecules. sounds great, and most closely resembles agent orange. Then theres aspertame, voted against by all scientists in the FDA, but pushed through with political pressure from the CEO of monsanto (the company that made it) a man named Donald Rumsfeld.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
For sure... Chlorine does cause arteriosclerosis.. I forgot that..lol

So much info to keep memorized.. I try to stay away from Nitrates and never consume Artificial sweeteners.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Man you guys are lucky you have only fluoride in your water. Look at what my city has:

Hamilton's tap water is allowed to contain aluminum, arsenic, benzene, chlorine, cyanide, fluoride, lead, mercury, PCBs and other chemicals in small amounts that are considered "safe."

It may contain "trace" levels of medicines (such as antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, psychiatric drugs, painkillers, steroids and hormones). Now and then, a bacteria or virus slips in.
Source

I do not drink it but I know if people can't afford to purchase bottled water they will have no choice but to drink from the tap.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

There is a lot more then Fluoride in my city's water supply..
Every chemical consumed by the residents are there.. from Anti-Hypertensives
to HIV Medications.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
www.fluoridealert.org...

This link has some nice information.
If this link does not supply your info needs... Do a Google search.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Lantian]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We don't have fluoride in our water here, its from a well. I had it when I grew up in New York, but out here in the country its gone... I do feel like I think clearly and more freely than before, but who know's if it's a direct result from just that, or a bunch of other things

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theknuckler

Once you are off Fluoride.. The scope of your Consciousness increases dramatically. The body can repair some damage.. But not all..

I often wonder how we would be mentally... if we had never been exposed to Fluoride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join