It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News has Eldorado concerned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

News has Eldorado concerned

www.gosanangelo.com

ELDORADO - The news that the children might soon return to the YFZ Ranch near here brought an unhappy reception from the ranch's neighboring community.

Eldorado residents expressed skepticism that evidence of abuse is lacking. Some said they won't be welcoming the sect members - who are scattered across the state trying to stay with their children - back to Schleicher County with open arms.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This article shows the FDLS raid was a witch hunt. It could just be disinformation but the article paints a none too flattering picture of the atitude of the Eldorado people towards the FDLS people. Eldoradans seem to have not a shred mercy for even the little ones that are suffering in the State's group homes. Texas officials are wondering who should pay for this witch hunt . I think the tatars of Eldorado should pay for the mess their burning bag of poop has cost the state. They may need to sell a tank and some babtist church busses before all is said and done.

www.gosanangelo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its Texas .. I bet if you put it up for a vote they would all be burnt at the stake ..

Capitol punishment is a "thing" they sure do seem to love there ..

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by d11_m_na_c05

I think you are correct about Texans needing to part ways with their love of punishment. If they don't, they will suffer the consequences. It is pretty shocking to see the burn that witch sentiment being directed at children and pregnant women. Foster care in Texas is jail for little kids. I regularly pick up my newspaper to find stories of foster kids being beaten to death.It is obvious that many of the parents of the kidnapped kids are not guilty of statutory rape and should not have had their children kidnapped by CPS workers. They are being punished for what they might believe. Thought crimes ,ugh.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If the people in the compound get their children back, how long do you think they'll stay in Texas?

The state of Texas has already taken their children once and the courts have determined that this was not legal or warranted.

So, if you were one of those parents, would you stay in Texas?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Well that is a good question. I would imagine some of them might move away until their kids are older. The ranch of course is worth a huge amount of money and I'm sure FDLS could send some older and childless members to work the ranch until there is a regime change in the state.

top topics

join