It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA 'Protects' Al Quaeda Group From Extradition!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

CIA 'Protects' Al Quaeda Group From Extradition!

www.infowars.com

The CIA is protecting an Al-Qaeda linked terror group formerly headed by the alleged mastermind of 9/11 from being extradited to Iran according to an ABC News report, which also reveals that U.S. intelligence has been meeting and advising the group that has been blamed for bombings in Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Now why, do you suppose, THAT would be? Hmmm? lol

Something to HIDE much?

Haha, just when I think these guys can't possibly get any more dirty and corrupt, something else like this starts to surface. Al CIAda up to their shenannigans as usual...

The gov and their sub-groups are
quickly becoming the cess-pool of the western world...

"The group, Jundullah, operates in Baluchistan on both sides of the border between Iran and Pakistan and has carried out a number of violent attacks on Iranian army facilities and officers inside the country."

"The CIA has denied any direct ties with the group, but U.S. officials tell ABC News U.S. intelligence officers frequently meet and advise Jundullah leaders, and current and former intelligence officers are working to prevent the men from being sent to Iran."

The fact that the highest echelons of the U.S. intelligence apparatus are meeting, advising and funding Sunni Al-Qaeda groups as a means of facilitating terrorist bombings and regime change in Iran completely invalidates the "war on terror" as a fabled fraud and renders ludicrous Bush administration rhetoric about fighting Al-Qaeda cells in Iraq.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Surprised this has not gotten more attention. What is really going on. I am so surprised we are not holding people in office more accountable.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Surprised this has not gotten more attention.

Why would it get more attention?

Its inuendo and allegation, most of which was "reported" more than a year ago by a disgraced ABC reporter, Alexis Debat.

This was just one of the BS stories Alexis "broke" before people realized he was a complete fraud. As it turned out, he repeatedly faked interviews for multiple "intelligence news reports". Faked intelligence credentials and French Minister of Defense background he didn't have. Faked interviews with Obama, former President Bill Clinton, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, etc., etc., etc.

ABC had no choice but to fire him after 6 years of this type of reporting when the truth surfaced publically.

So, a better question may be, why is someone perpetuating Alexis's fraud?

[edit on 5/26/08 by makeitso]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Speaking of fake, where's your source for all that info? If you are going to tear into someone, the least you can do is at least back it up.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Speaking of fake, where's your source for all that info?

Ah, here we go. More innuendo.

If your going to tear into someone, the least you can do is at least back it up.

You mean like you just did?

Look it up.
Its on a thousand sites. Its not hard to find. Its easier than insinuating that I'm faking the info. Probably would have taken less time too.

[edit on 5/26/08 by makeitso]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Okay... I guess we can just assume you are full of it until you do.

And I'm not sure what you mean by, "You mean like you just did". There was nothing to source there. Did you want me to source other people sourcing?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Okay... I guess we can just assume you are full of it until you do.

And I'm not sure what you mean by, "You mean like you just did". There was nothing to source there. Did you want me to source other people sourcing?

Assume what you like.
If you don't take the time to research its not my problem, nor do I care about your opinion of me.

Anyone who takes 5 seconds to google it will find it and see whats what. I'll stand by my post.

What I mean was about "like you just did" was you tearing into me insinuating I was faking info, without sourcing info that was contradictory to my posted info. In effect, you did the very thing you were accusing me of. Pretty silly stuff really. Pretty off topic too.

Guess you don't have anything pertinent to add to the topic?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Good catch.
Alexis Debat, the French con artist, fraud, liar, and fool.

Why are people still using him as a reference?

He is in a league with Sorcha Faal.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I'll research it on my own time. I personally don't like when people assign me reading, which is why I ask for people to source. But since you are unwilling to, I will do your work for you (God I hate that):

Source Watch

This was really the best source I could find. Not much in the MSM I guess?

Some Blog

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., says an interview he supposedly gave to a French magazine, calling the war in Iraq a "defeat," is a fabrication.

Source Watch also talked about him being forced to resign.

new topics

top topics

join