It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you join the Illuminati?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karras
Anyways, I probably would join.

Many ATS members here, who daily claim to fight against the "Evil Powers", would gladly join the Illuminati if the opportunity presented itself.

Thought provoking.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Many ATS members here, who daily claim to fight against the "Evil Powers", would gladly join the Illuminati if the opportunity presented itself.

I don't know about the others, but ask yourself this: when the Illuminati is defeated, how long will it be before another Illuminati is created? And the conspiracy is started all over again?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'll be posting some anti Illuminati verses on my cell phone
accessible mysite location.
See the one of my signature links.

Some of the titles:

De Fib Ya Later
Crimes of the Illuminati
You Don't Think
Flight of the Free Tesla Craft
You Don't Believe
Saintly Activity

Not the last one, thats sort of what we should achieve.

The others should puzzle many but what the hey, its
the Illuminati any way.

I'm like sitting around and tried the web on the cell and
got ATS and googled my various ids and the text came in
and enjoyed reading my own bull stories, made my day.

It's all anti Illuminati any way.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karras
I don't know about the others, but ask yourself this: when the Illuminati is defeated, how long will it be before another Illuminati is created? And the conspiracy is started all over again?

That is of course a very good point. I don't think that the Iluminati - or an Illuminati-esque organization - would entirely cease to exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i would join if giving the chance i think i would do much help in what they do? and if they read this hopefuly they find me. im known as geo

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I'll be posting some anti Illuminati verses on my cell phone
accessible mysite location.
See the one of my signature links.

Some of the titles:

De Fib Ya Later
Crimes of the Illuminati
You Don't Think
Flight of the Free Tesla Craft
You Don't Believe
Saintly Activity

Not the last one, thats sort of what we should achieve.

The others should puzzle many but what the hey, its
the Illuminati any way.

I'm like sitting around and tried the web on the cell and
got ATS and googled my various ids and the text came in
and enjoyed reading my own bull stories, made my day.

It's all anti Illuminati any way.

What makes you think that they are anti Illuminati? If they were, wouldn't they have been removed?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No, I wouldn't want to join the Illuminati or any other elitist, senior frat club.

I would, however, much rather have the privelage to learn of all of the ancient and modern worlds' secrets. All of the top secret technology (including biomedical advancements), all of the global operations (covert and overt), and of course all of the true historic accounts and "incidents".

That I would gladly partake in. It would be an opportunity of the once-in-a-lifetime variety. It would be neat to be included as part of an expeditionary research team being sent to other Earths, if the means were possible.

One can dream.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Like a Serphadic jew once told me that lived with a illuminati family. 95% of the anti- New World Order movement and talk of the illuminati is disinfo or down right untrue and that all this talk of the world being controlled by a small shadowy group etc...well... its much worse than that

Thats all he would say

Last time I spoke with him he was in hardcore preperation for survival.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
Last time I spoke with him he was in hardcore preperation for survival.

What kind of survival, the-world-is-going-down-in-a-hail-of-nukes kind of survival, 90%-of-the-population-is-going-to-die-off-from-a-virus kind of survival, or some other funky kind? I bet NBC preparation is part of his survival, am I right?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Could any one here please post what is the real system of principal of the Illuminati?
Thank you for answering.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
Could any one here please post what is the real system of principal of the Illuminati?
Thank you for answering.
Kacou.

Let me just check in to archives of the grandmasters and get back to you on that... Come on, you didn't expect a real answer, did you?

The quick and dirty of it is absolute control and domination of the world.

They will also be the forerunners to the anti-christ, who will hail the dawn of man's golden New Age (NWO), and will be worshipped as the incarnation of God as part of the global religion. To the Jewish people the anti-christ will be seen as the Messiah, to the Buddhists it will be the Maitreyah, to the Muslims it will be the Dajjal (literally "imposter"). The Christians will be divided into two camps. One will say that the anti-christ is really God Himself and not the anti-christ, while the other camp will maintain it's stance that it's "the beast" in flesh. As for the others (atheists, agnostics etc.), they will have finally found their god that they can see with their own eyes and touch with their own hands.

With the current state of Western cultural attitudes towards religion, and a growing number of youth accepting atheism and the absense of God in their hearts, their minds are being primed for the anti-christ himself so that his acceptance will be very easy.

The truth is that the Illuminist conspiracy ties into religious prophecy. Kind of like the idea that you can't have light without darkness, positive without negative, good without evil, 1 without 2. So, when the end times comes rolling by, all you can do is pick a side (neutral isn't one of them) and let the wave take you into the future, whatever future that may be.

Know this: No matter what turns to be true or false, no matter what happens, that one day it will all come to a screeching halt. Even our own sun-and univerise for that matter-has a clock.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Lucidliving]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Others may crave domination over others
I occupy my self in search of knowledge
young people most likely would want to join it because they are ignorant and dumb enough to sign up for war and turn a cake walk into a blood bath for sake of adventure

But i am old enough , seen enough , to know better than that.
I know the consequences before I act
And simply
I ain't gona hell for nobody

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucidliving

You obviously didn’t get my intention in promoting this question.
You can read about the earliest depiction of Illuminati doctrine in the novel “Hyperion” by Friedrich Holderin (1770-1843). This author lived in the time when Adam Weishaupt was founding the secret society. Was Friedrich approached by the secret society? My guess is that he was and left a warning for some people.
In this novel, you can read about the trap of absolute reality. The catch is that all religions, political, organizations, atheism, that maintain their belief as the only true one that understand reality; are doomed to illusionary reality.
In asking this question I wanted to bring to thoughts the very essence of been a live which is absolute to the core and dualistic to the extent.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Your intent might not have been clear, but your question was. Any answer you'll get here will be hypothetical.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Or would you join the Illuminati (or whatever that organization is called) and have some fun?

I would possibly join them to become aware of their plans and become financially independent. I don't think I could ever give up my ideals, though.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybereality

just join the damn church they want the same damn thing to control every human beeing ._.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ok HB's you run ALl the turf now in Northern British Columbia . Speak to the OUTLAW about it . You run the weed and coke and heroin and meth , clean top scotch stuff ONLY fer sale in da hood . We want you to enjoy living here and make some cash the economy is SLOW and people like good clean medication available , sometimes the apothocary is hidden on the street . POCO is open but will have a toll booth and Colwood from outside Abbotsford IN is CLOSED forever to natives only guys on our turf . Training for Native marines only , Langly is OVER for good . No more Burrad street bombers the hockey team is back and it will live in spirit with the old fields . The only air traffic for civilians will be flights , 2 a week to Victoria airfield , Chillowack and Calgary . 2 planes for each route so there is a spare and each plane holds 50 persons and crew .

No one in and out of Langley , Langley is for Natives , Aboriginals and Inuit ONLY now , Closed for good . The Gunfighters scene is leaving someone hit them so look out guys Assylumn are STREET FAGS from Oregon State and they are flyin in using old retired gear and they are shipping in canniblaz and we shut them down .

Stay safe kidz and enjoy your turf HB's .

[edit on 22-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well ya know I have ponder this alot, much more since I learned of the videos I have on mysteries.lostbitz.com... . I am 28 and recently found out I come from a very long line of "Secret Fraternities". Loyal Orange, Eastern Star, Freemason etc. But then more research and find they are part of the same families/powers that found most of the towns in Canada. Really scary stuff. Anyways, I have asked to join when I 18. At the time I just thought it was nothing more then a businessmens club. But I have some frightening proof that is not the case.

Check out mysteries.lostbitz.com...
I would really like to find some people who can help me learn more of the Freemasons. I have learn and incredible amount and I still have more to go but I need to know why I was given my name.(I will not publicly place it out here but I will say that all of my siblings were named after family members. I appear to be named after the Rite/Council/Degree? my Grandfather held.

Let me know
Thanx

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Never,never,never.. Why even post something like this.. and besides.. It has been done before.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join