It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you join the Illuminati?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren

I'd say that if there are "good" factions amongst them, they're going to keep the name and show everyone why it shouldn't always be synonymous with evil or "Satanism." And they're going to show them soon.

Who is the “them”. I thought the Illuminati was the “them”?

What do you mean? I said "them" twice. With the former "them" I was referring to the "Illuminati." With the latter I was referring to the people. Sorry if this wasn't initially clear.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Gentlemen,
I have no doubt you are all of high IQ's however i do not believe any of you thought the question through thoroughly. If the Organisation does exist i do not believe you would have a choice, they would ensure a degree of compliance via other means (You can all guess how that would be achieved). I do not believe they will draw up a contract paperwork or pension plan or medical benefits! Therefore the question is mute, the real question is how are you valuable to the organisation. The strength of any organisation is that no individual/event or section is more important than the survival of the organisation. You become subservient, your freedom (however limited it was in the 1st place) is now gone you have nothing and maybe discarded at any time once your perceived usefulness runs out. So is it worth your life to feel that you were proved correct? You would never know a tiny portion of what was going on, only the top most players in any organisation know what is truly going on. Innocence lost is never replaced and ignorance to a certain degree is bliss. You would be nothing but a pawn in power games where you would be out of your depth, not ever being sure what is fact or fiction. Better say I, to pray they never come knocking as you don't have a choice and it is naive to think you ever had a choice in the 1st instance. So live in limited freedom or live with no freedom but feel like you are enlightened?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

I had always wondered if there was a story for mars. I recently thought about what if 2 planets in our solar system were habitable, and we are on the back-up. It appears though, in outside the box "unique connection" that one could make. The plausibility of this we will never know, but it does surprize me how the Catholic Church Has suddenly gotten soft on belief in Aliens.

-ADHD

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
but it does surprize me how the Catholic Church Has suddenly gotten soft on belief in Aliens.

-ADHD

Yes, that is somehow interesting. Why all of the sudden, the Catholic Church says it's okay to believe in aliens? Maybe that has something to do with this?

Let's admit it, it does look like Jesus is on a space ship of some kind:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Face it. If you're reading this thread right now, you're one of top 5% or so who won the lottery of life and was born into a wealthy society. You are 'the elite'. Worried about the upper 1% who somehow control your life? Be glad you're not pondering your next meal or watching your children die in a malaria fever. Enjoy your spoils. Where do you buy your clothes from? Asian children working 12 hour days, 7 days a week. Where do your coffee, chocolate, and bananas come from? Dirt poor brown people, carrying coffee and cocoa beans and banana clumps in baskets on their heads, barefoot.

You are 'the man', the great white master, reaping the fruits of the third world. You are at the top the of pyramid.

That is a good observation indeed. But even between the Elite there is an Elite. So I guess this thread is getting in-between the most high Elite.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
you don't JOIN the illuminatus......you are born into it.

I am quite aware of that. I was theoretically speaking. As in "what if..."

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by Phenomium
you don't JOIN the illuminatus......you are born into it.

I am quite aware of that. I was theoretically speaking. As in "what if..."

Yeah, that's what I thought -- that this was a hypothetical. I don't think anyone here thought they could just walk into one of their buildings and fill out an application form. Did this even need to be said?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Thus the CC has adapted, or fallen in line with the Illuminati hoax of alien terror.

Most likely convinced by the Illuminati that the CC faith and morals issues is independent of the alien hoax issues.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i would never join the illuminati even if i had the choice to.

its an evil that i would refuse to take part in. especially because of my faith and belief.

i think the catholic church is admittance of the possibility of alien life is another vital step into conditioning people for whatever they have lined up next. as in 'they' i mean all those in the know and in power.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by RevoL]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevoL
i think the catholic church is admittance of the possibility of alien life is another vital step into conditioning people for whatever they have lined up next. as in 'they' i mean all those in the know and in power.

I most definitely agree with you on this. I think that the Catholic Church can no longer deny the existence of extra terrestrial life - even maybe among their own ranks.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Why join a society that goes inside tempels and bunkers hiding away trying to look innocent.if everything is ment for good use i see no problem doing it in public.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Why join a society that goes inside tempels and bunkers hiding away trying to look innocent.if everything is ment for good use i see no problem doing it in public.

That is a good point indeed. If the Freemasons/Skull & Bones/Bohemian Grove/etc had nothing to hide, it would all be open to the public, wouldn't it?

But again, I would also suggest that hiding some information from the public does not necessary makes you evil.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

NO NO NO!!!

Don't Join Them In Hiding Information From The PeoplE!

Don't Let THem Tell You their VerSion of the TRUTH!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I was referring to:

And they're going to show them soon.

Who is going to show whom? Also, what are they going to show?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I laughed so hard, I hurt. I can't stop laughing.

On a serious note, any idea how these waggy tail bad skin creatures got to be in charge?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I will let this vide answer your question:

Originally posted by OneLoveUSA

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 29-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Despite many 100s of books on them, and countless webpages, videos, and seminars about them, no one has ever produced one single shred of proof that this Illuminati exists. It was around 1996 that I first read a book claiming to know details about this chimerical bunch, though I did notice that the author failed to offer any proof amongst his pages and pages of conjecture. I do not think they are real either, but if they are, they are the most successful secret cabal ever. Imagine putting your symbols everywhere, yet at the same time never once leaving a single spec of evidence proving you exist. That behavior seems to make no sense. That is one reason I doubt they exist, another one is, as I mentioned, the utter lack of any substance in the many books on them.
If they are real, though, I would possibly be a candidate. I come from a long line of freemasons, but I am not big on joining groups.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I do not think they are real either, but if they are, they are the most successful secret cabal ever. Imagine putting your symbols everywhere, yet at the same time never once leaving a single spec of evidence proving you exist. That behavior seems to make no sense. That is one reason I doubt they exist, another one is, as I mentioned, the utter lack of any substance in the many books on them.
If they are real, though, I would possibly be a candidate. I come from a long line of freemasons, but I am not big on joining groups.

What if that the Illuminati are a decoy? To divert our attention from something else? Just a thought.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
reply to post by Cadbury

I was referring to:

And they're going to show them soon.

Who is going to show whom?

What I meant was the "Illuminati" are going to show us, the people, soon. Like I wrote, though; this is only an opinion -- or, rather, a hope.

Also, what are they going to show?

I already answered this in the post in question. Surely that part was already abundantly clear? They are going to show why the name "Illuminati" should not always be synonymous with "evil" and "Satanism."

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Illuminati was created in 1776 in Bavaria, right? And they were crushed by the European monarchists twenty years from its creation. Furthermore, we know that Adam Weishaupt was the leader. So, why would we even know this to begin with? Doesn't sound much secret to me.

And what did they do? They met to discuss enlightenment - ideas that were not quite permitted to speak openly about in 18th Century Europe. So, the Illuminati went against oppression - but now, 200 years later, they want to bring global dictatorship?

Further down the line we have more examples. Why did Hitler decide to attack the Soviet Union? Why didn't the Illuminati make him concentrate on Europe and leave the east to the Soviets? And why even attack Germany? My point here is that if they wanted they could have shaped the world back then. What was the reason for all the nations to go into war?

Or what about the Cold War? Why did the USSR and China split in the 1960's? Why did the West try to stop the USSR in the revolutions that were going on during the Cold War? And most of all, why did the Soviet Union collapse?

Anyways, I probably would join.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join