We need a one world government, get rid of nationalism and have a social structure that is beneficial to all of humanity.
I don't think there's one singular group who call themselves "The Illuminati", going around recruiting people,
… I'd say that if there are "good" factions amongst them, they're going to keep the name and show everyone why it shouldn't always be synonymous with evil or "Satanism." And they're going to show them soon.
Originally posted by Cadbury
Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Oh man, if there existed some kind of real-life "Discordians" (Anti-Illuminati) group, I'd join them in a heartbeat!
Or maybe I'll have to start my own!
Discordians exist, but we're not particularly "anti-Illuminati" -- at least I'm not, anyway. Other Discordians I've met are all against all the wars, brutality, bull# and dumbing down, like myself, but is it really the "Illuminati" doing all that, or is it someone else? Perhaps parts of the "Illuminati" are responsible, but perhaps other parts oppose them.
Mix black and white to get grey.
Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
reply to post by uknow_me72
Well, wouldn't they need to replace people at all levels as some point? Death, dishonor, or what have you still exist even among the so called elite orders.
Plus, as far as they'd already have you if they wanted you seems a little short sighted. What about those of us that are still young and pursuing fields that will eventually be of interest to them? A vast array of specialties are obviously needed for such a supposedly large order. And we can't predict what would get you in.
Originally posted by Siren
1) Who is the leader of the Illuminati?
2) Is the Illuminati a gang, cult, devil worshipers, organized crime, enlightened religious fanatics or what?
3) Describe the social structure you envision and what is the social structure of the Illuminati?
4) Do they plan on killing off the greys and reptilians?
5) They have not made America beneficial to all of humanity so what makes you think they can do that with the world?
6) To date, what has the Illuminati contributed to the world?
7) What benefits do they provide their followers?
The best contribution so far, has been global security.
1. freedom from danger, risk, etc.; safety.
2. freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt; well-founded confidence.
3. something that secures or makes safe; protection; defense.
4. freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
5. precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.:
Originally posted by mcmartinson
I just checked the Illuminati job boards and it seems like they currently have open positions for:
Assistant to the second assistant puppetmaster
Someone 6'2-6'5 who can fit into a giant Owl outfit
Limousine driver for the minister of disinformation
Mass media exploitation and propaganda
Internet mass marketting and subliminal spam email production
Extreme information extraction specialists - req. waterboarding experience
Special event party planner / ritual sacrifice preparation expert
Executive coin flipper
Clowns and trapeeze artists for yearly Bohemian Grove festival
Makeup artist with experience in Reptilian skin
Ambassador to planet Zzlgorg
Jump on them if you want to join in the fun. Illuminati, LLC is waiting for you to join the ranks of the global elite overlords. Yes, I had to have a little fun with this post. Please don't hurt me - only wanted to bring a few smiles to some of you.
Oh... Would I join? Of course I would.