It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you join the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mcmartinson

THAT was an awesome post- did make me smile.

Oh, and yeah, count me in. If anyone knows the secret handshake U2U me with the details.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I personally like Skyfloatings post, ive often pondered if they are good, not just the stereotypical view that there a nasty bunch. Either way i dont think i would join, if they are positive then id let them carry on with their grand plan, and if there negative, then i wouldnt want to be part of that. Theres as much evidence to prove that they are for the good as there is the bad. All of it is mysterious. I dont think anyone could be 100% certain about what exactly it is there doing, only assumptions and opinions can be made. I wouldnt want to join a group just to acquire knowledge, whilst having to manipulate people, or deceive them. Again for good or bad,thats just what im not about. Peace

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i would join any kind of resistance. you see if we wanted to 'join' illuminati we should know where to look for it and if it rly exists. so it means if we wanted to join illuminati NWO should be present. and when (if) NWO will be present there will be resistance to it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI??? Listen if any of you are reading this... history has shown if you opress a people long enough, if you tear down their will and spirit, if you secretly currupt and kill and torture and withhold freedom

run for the hills. period.

The day will come. See you in Hell Illuminati

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

As a Fox Mulder fan, I'm pretty surprised by your post. You suggest joining the conspirators Mulder always wanted to bring down, and their lies along with them.
Don't worry , I think exactly the same way about the human race. They're all zombie jerks watching tv, behaving like 5 year-olds and extremely selfish and so on...If I was to be a Shepherd, I'd probably kill myself as I'll get bored of the lack of challenge !

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I would join in a heartbeat. I have always wanted to be apar of something big and the awakening of the human race...thats pretty big.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yes I would join.

The work they do is extremely important.
We need a one world government, get rid of nationalism and have a social structure that is beneficial to all of humanity. No matter how distasteful the methods.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
yeah Cybereality, lets loose freedom. there is no bigger slave than the one that thinks he is free. working for illuminati would be just like that

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
my brothers and sisters I would never join the illuminati but i would join the souls of humankind with the angels and daemons. The holy trinity is expressed through all religion given to us by angels of truth and deceit. A horrible solar event happened when jupiters storms collided with such magnetic and nuclear force it hurdled asteroids from the belt to our inner circle. The grey sexless angels that sided with gods heavenly will, reside in one of jupiters moon witnessing the event. The asteroids hit mars and earth sending earth and mars into a ice age. Mars now had two moons named fear and terror that are known about in mythology and illuminated writers pre announced scientific discovery. The people of mars had to flee. Since to survive the age of ice they tried to harness the power of god(fusion and quantom mechanics) raping their planets inner core for power weakining the flux of magnetism protecting their atmosphere thus driving them underground to hell. The leader felt it neccessary to save the dieing people of mars and looked to help from the grey angels. But there was no help to be given as gods will is law. The daemonic fallen angels saw earth was healing and was jealous of gods salvation and declared themselves god and they would take earths resources for the glory of their kingdom. So the fallen angels descended upon earth and found 3 primitve races to enslave. But the earthlings were gods creation and couldnt be simply destroyed turned into red mist. We must be tested as to which side we will choose. We were too consumed with the fleeting mortal plain of existance and death. And could not be asked straight out even though god had blessed us with free will. We would have to find our fate through our actions and reactions. The angels posses a higher state of being both on this plain and the next. And the daemonic angels where furthur below the greys but above us. They saw only aniamals to be culled. The grey angels showed us god, religion and faith pouring forth knowledge in saviors. The fallen angels polluted all these ideals with self, fear and hate then finally slavery/death unseen follows. But the angels of god could do nothing to stop the fallen angels but they could save humans through love and the belief we can transcend with them. Each time the daemonic angels infiltrated the religions and twisted them with fear and terror the greys created a new messiah until the last one christ actually did ascend in spirit and body into the heavens. Lucifer had tempted the white eve to procreate taking in the knowledge of evil which is strongest in the white race mainly power greed and self(USA is the anti aeon of christ). The african race is also the original inhabitant and some were left untouched because they are special in the eyes of the angels and god. Ancient africans were slaves to the daemonic aliens and recorded it by building the pyramids for them. Then by gods will his people were freed by again another metoer from jupiter crashed into earth destroying "atlantis" the center of daemonic control with a great flood. There were still daemonic survivors though, most fled below ground while weak blood connections of humans heard the call of the daemonic angels growing stronger with bloodshed. Time passes and the angels fought bitterly within our own wars spawned always by religion faith terror and fear. The age of christ is almost over and judgement comes. We must not fight but head the selflessness that christ taught. Can we face fear and show love and give the gift of everlasting life(elements of god) and forgive them for what they have done to our people. The truth and lies exist together equally through gods law. The angels and us must be in balance like the strongest structure the holy trinity of one to form a new heaven on earth. Though the light of the sun shines not at night we can see its light through the darkness of our moon.

iloveu
[email protected]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oh man, if there existed some kind of real-life "Discordians" (Anti-Illuminati) group, I'd join them in a heartbeat!

Or maybe I'll have to start my own!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Oh man, if there existed some kind of real-life "Discordians" (Anti-Illuminati) group, I'd join them in a heartbeat!

Or maybe I'll have to start my own!

Discordians exist, but we're not particularly "anti-Illuminati" -- at least I'm not, anyway. Other Discordians I've met are all against all the wars, brutality, bull# and dumbing down, like myself, but is it really the "Illuminati" doing all that, or is it someone else? Perhaps parts of the "Illuminati" are responsible, but perhaps other parts oppose them.

Mix black and white to get grey.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i would like to join,but i would not be evil and try to control people like sheep...i would spread knowledge and try to help people.

use power for good and take care of humans

we are all on the same team..it's time we start playing ball

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Well to me, "The Illuminati" is a sort of blanket term for any/all of the evil secret-societies. Skull+Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc etc.

I don't think there's one singular group who call themselves "The Illuminati", going around recruiting people, "we're going to initiate you into 'The Illuminati' now.....". Rather they refer to themselves as "The Order", "The Brotherhood", "The Cabal", things like that.

Anyway, where do I sign up for the big hippie beatnik hash-smoking peacefest?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well to me, "The Illuminati" is a sort of blanket term for any/all of the evil secret-societies. Skull+Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc etc.

But you may be covering "good" organisations with this same blanket.

I don't think there's one singular group who call themselves "The Illuminati", going around recruiting people, "we're going to initiate you into 'The Illuminati' now.....". Rather they refer to themselves as "The Order", "The Brotherhood", "The Cabal", things like that.

Is that so? Well, perhaps some groups do, but I don't think all of them do.

Anyway, where do I sign up for the big hippie beatnik hash-smoking peacefest?

I don't know, man, I'm not a hippie or a beatnik, but I try to live every day as a "hash-smoking peacefest."

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'd rather be at war with the Illuminati. They are NOT 'bringers of the light' they are 'bringers of darkness'

They have destroyed this world. Now they're waging an psy ops campaign in an attempt to make people forget just how badly they've screwed the world.

Join God instead, and God will give you rest. The Illuminati want you to work for them for their own profit.

Right at this moment they're just trying to survive beyond 2012 by reaching out to the environment, human rights, etc etc.

Don't make me retch. Its time to terminate their thousands-year old structure and bring an end to thousands of years of war.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

But you may be covering "good" organisations with this same blanket.

Well I think that the term "Illuminati" has become so synonymous with the satanic evil factions, that the "good" groups would be wise to completely disassociate themselves from that term. You know, start calling themselves "The Order of Truth, Light, Peace and Justice", things like that

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

would you join the Illuminati?

In a sense we are all part of the illuminati. They can not operate without our help. Many people work for these groups while having no idea that they serve a greater evil.
Thus if you pay your taxes you ARE part of the illuminati.

Be it your role in that is but a mere slave.. But all the same you are still a member.

So if you want to rephase your question, And ask more like..
Would you want to be a Slave master of the illuminati? Or would you like to be of the royal blood line, and walk the red carpet?

That answer is no.. I dont get down with family members that way..

Most these Royals are inbreed freaks, who just stand there and have no idea what a plumber is..

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Ah, yes. A war to end all wars! I've heard that somewhere before, I think.

"Western Union Telegram
To: Jehova Yahweh
Care: Celestial Hotel (Suite #666)
Presidential Tier, Paradise
Dear God;
This is to inform you that your current position as deity is herewith terminated due to gross incompetence STOP Your check will be mailed STOP Please do not use me for a reference
Respectfully,
Malaclypse the Younger/Omnibenevolent Polyfather
POEE High Priest"

"Onward Christian Soldiers
Onward Buddhist Priests
Onward Fruits Of Islam
Fight 'till you're deceased..."

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well I think that the term "Illuminati" has become so synonymous with the satanic evil factions, that the "good" groups would be wise to completely disassociate themselves from that term. You know, start calling themselves "The Order of Truth, Light, Peace and Justice", things like that

Good point, good point. In my opinion, though, I'd say that if there are "good" factions amongst them, they're going to keep the name and show everyone why it shouldn't always be synonymous with evil or "Satanism." And they're going to show them soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join