It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Body or Sleep Paraylsis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't know what's happening to me...I normally have sleep paraylsis which scares me so much that I dread accidently falling asleep on my back but what I've noticed recently (well almost a year now) is in the early morning hours when you're awake but not quite, I'll wake up and then start to drift off again but I'll hear this loud rushing sound in my ears and it'll feel like I'm sinking or falling and then I can't move...it feels like sleep paraylsis only without the fear and this only happens in the early morning hours. As soon as I feel starting to freeze I'll force myself to wake up thinking I'm gonna start feeling that evil presence again and everytime I drift off this happens (about 5 - 6 times) until I'm afraid to stay in bed so I'll get up. So is this the start of astral projection? Can someone explain how it would work if I was to give in to the sinking feeling?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darktears

Don't be alarmed, you were about to have an out of body experience! Try not to struggle next time and try to be relaxed as possible. The reason why I'm saying this is because last week, I went through the same paralysis and whooshing noise as you did. Moments later, I found myself floating out of my body, through my windows, and flying all over the city! The key is to not panic! Those bad vibes that you feel will only intensify if your imagination allows it to.

new topics

join