It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Sightings in Louisiana?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I live in Louisiana by the Salt Domes which is the same as the National Oil Reserves. I was out fishing late one night when my friend and I seen something unusual. We saw these bright lights in the sky that looked just like stars. We really didn't think nothing of them until we both seen them start moving at a pretty slow pace in the sky. They made no noise at all and just suddenly disappeared after about 5 minutes. After they disappeared we seen about 30 planes in the sky all flying in formation towards the area where we saw the lights. These were not civilian planes because they were flying pretty low and at a really fast rate of speed. There were also military helicopters flying in that direction also. This really freaked my friend and I out. My question is that does anyone have any information about UFO's in this region? Or do they know of any sightings that are similar to this one? This is a true story! Please feel free to share your thoughts on the information I have brought forth.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh my gooood, that sounds soo exciting.

I`ve never heard anything about it.
Did u take any fotos? (may u had a camera with u)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I wish i had a camera. Like I said I was fishing. Don't usually bring a camera while im fishing or a cell phone because i don't want to drop it in the water. This happened in southwest Louisiana around Hackberry. Close to Lake Charles.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe you could do some investigating locally and see if anyone else in the area saw what you saw? You never know, someone around could've snapped some pictures?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Possibly but, it was late at night and not near a huge city. But, it is still possible Ill ask around just to see. look up hackberry, louisiana and you can see how populated it is yourself.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Quite a small town, lol. Is there military installations or a nuclear plant nearby? I'm assuming there's atleast a military installation close by due to the massive response you stated in your post.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is Fort Polk which is about an Hour away but, there is also Chenault Airfield in Lake Charles. It is where people like gruman and boeing make aircraft. When I saw them I aways less than 5 miles away from the United States Oil Reserves which is guarded by military for sure.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

Don't usually bring a camera while im fishing

bet you will next time right ?

i always bring a disposable camera while fishing.

i read somewhere that our oil reserves are stored in salt caves ? in Louisiana and i am sure the military is keeping a good eye on them. maybe they were surveillance drones ?

news.cnet.com...
Photos: Keeping watch with unmanned aircraft | CNET News.com

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You are correct they are stored in Salt Domes and if your boat gets to close to their installation they have a loud speaker telling you that you are too close. It is patrolled by armed guards with M-16's. Yes I keep a disposable camera on me next time. These were too big and to high to be military drones. I live in a town called Sulphur and it was founded by people working at the salt domes years ago.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah I'd say you probably spotted military vehicles. Not necessarily unmanned drones, but military UFOs. Just the fact that Gruman and Boeing build planes near your town is a good sign that you are in a hotbed for sighting earthly UFOs. I'd definitely bring that camera next time you go fishing, you probably will be able to get a decent shot.

top topics

join