It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma City Bombing not what you may think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

The Oklahoma City bombing is completely bewildering, and the authorities have struggled to find some kind of motive behind the violence. Suggestions have included a vengeance for Waco as well as an elaborate anti-Clinton plot, but the action would appear to be rather extreme if this was the case.

A new line of inquiry, however, comes in the form of Mark Koernke. In his video lecture entitled "America in Peril", he would have his audience believe that the United Nations have launched an invasion of the U.S., claiming that UN troops are pouring into America and hiding in secret military bases. And the headquarters of these secret sites? None other than Oklahoma. Koernke also claims that urban street gangs are being "trained, equipped and uniformed" to be the front line in the American invasion.

According to Koernke, the states of the U.S. will be abolished and the country will be divided into ten regions under the iron fist of the UN. Moreover, as part of their takeover plan, UN troops intend to lock up Americans in forty-three regional detention camps located throughout the nation. "And," he adds, "the processing center for detainees in the western half of the United States is Oklahoma City."

Newspapers reported that the executed bomber Timothy James McVeigh was one of several bodyguards for Koernke at a florida appearance before the bombing. If McVeigh and his coconspirators were as close to Koernke as the press would have it, it seems possible that the Oklahoma City bombing was meant to be a lethal blow to the supposed UN plot to lock Americans into the aforementioned regional concentration camps.

Was the bombing indeed a patriotic move to save the US?

His Video Lecture - video.google.com...

Mark in Wiki - en.wikipedia.org...

Oklahoma Bombing on wiki - en.wikipedia.org...

Other aspects/conspiracies involved - www.geocities.com...

====
Mod Edit: added 'ex' tags

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Badge01]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
He sure was executed faster than any other death row inmate that I can recall...

I always thought something was up with that. What he did was evil, but if he did in fact do it for the American people then we will never know if he was truly a martyr or monster.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No takers? I thought someone would find this path at least a little intrigueing

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It seems pretty clear, to me anyway, that the Oklahoma City Bombing was just one in a line of faked terror attacks, manufactured to push forward an agenda.

Target a group which is outside the cultural norm and easily demonized. By parading the extreme example (the 'militia man' with anti-government views) you can affect a much broader whole without much effort.

But just in case the media can ram home the idea night after night until the very mention of anything that could be viewed in any way as related to whichever patsy they throw to us this time. Ignore the obvious and chastise those who don't swallow it. Super.

Let's not ignore all the evidence that shows, at the very least, a clear cover up; the government telling us an entirley different, and fictional, account of that day in order to push an agenda.

That ranted for a bit, but it's early so bear with me.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I dont think it had anything to do with the UN to be honest. But i also dont think it was Tim McVeigh. I also dont think it was a government conspiracy, but on that note i could be very wrong.

I while back i read something about Tim being a patsy so to speak for an anti us group, i cant remember much about what i read but i will try and get a link on here if i can find it.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I agree with you completely, however i founf the UN angle to be interesting as well and thought that ATS would be the perfect sounding board for this theory. Its definately a different angle than what I was given...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There was a connection to Michigan. If you noticed the great lakes spell out H.o.m.e.s. (HOMES) Oklahoma has the home sound in it. In common is HOM.

You have your waters and you have your land.

Hom is short for homo-

homo-
a combining form appearing in loanwords from Greek, where it meant “same” (homology); on this model, used in the formation of compound words (homomorphic).

When you look deep you get to see what the angels say.

I live in Detroit Mich and I witnessed another kind of terrorists employed as federal agents working out of the federal building here.

So the OK bombing may have been helped by the agents working here.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The conspiracy around the OK City bombings sounds interesting, but how/why is the UN the involved? I mean, how can they actually be sneaking into this country and setting up secret military bases?

I didn't think the UN had actual "troops" anyway.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i think that was presented fully in the OP and the furtherences thereof..

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The UN is such an incompetent organization that they couldn't make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without messing it up.

But then again, maybe playing the incompetent role allows them the ability to do things without being suspected.

Clark Kent/Superman type thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yeah im not sure what to think of the UN except that they may be an instrument of the NWO (whatever that means), bilderbergers/cfr/trilaterals and whatnot maybe... but if thats the case, why utilize the UN at all? it would be far simpler to bypass the UN considering their 'all powerful reach'.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
it was Government attempt to pass Patriot Act 6 years before they got it passed, the outrage wasn't there for that attack and the congress stopped Clinton from getting Patriot Act passed.

Arabs did it, it was not Ammonia nitrate and diesel fuel as any bomb expert will tell you. The morning of the attack all news said that they found 2 more bombs and were defusing them, what were they defusing and why did it go away. John Doe #2 was an Iraqi immigrant that the FBI picked up and Clinton ordered released.

Fema was there the night before, just like 911, the bomb squad arrived the night before also. Read Jena Davis' book called THE THIRD TERRORIST and see what the local investigative journalist says about it all and the evidence they produce.

This looks like the same links to terror as WTC93 and 01 and Flight 800 too, funny how all the terror attacks seem to be around the same people, people who have been thoroughly proven to be U.S. Agency Agents...

There will be another attack soon and it will involve guns this time, this way they can get the dem congress to pass ani-gun laws (for our own good of course) and the people will be hard pressed to fight it after the attack happens. Besides Barrack is a huge gun grabber so he is perfect for this action...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There was a security tape of the Oklahoma City bombing - www.techimo.com...

One reporter said, "There were more bombs set to go off, according to Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF)". The Justice Department is reporting that a second explosive device has been found in the A.P. Murrah Building in downtown Oklahoma City." - members.tripod.com...

Two Bombs At Oklahoma City? - www.americancivilrightsreview.com...

This Is One Of My Personal Favs - Were there additional explosive charges and additional bombers? - whatreallyhappened.com...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The bombing could have been Timothy McVeigh, but I hate how they arrested a conspirator for not warning the government about the bombing. I think the government shouldn't have the right to do that.

new topics

top topics

join