It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
are these the best UFO pictures ever taken ?

i have seen most of them before but there are a few in this collection that i have not seen and are very intriguing. i really like the older photo's because there is less possibility of cgi tomfoolery.

here is the link...

www.ufocasebook.com...
The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken, Page 1, 1927-1959

even though there is no aliens waving hello i find it hard to believe that all these ufo's could be man made as some people have proposed.

these pictures to me are evidence that something is visiting this planet

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yes, they're really good ones instead one of them seems fakes to me

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kmrcg
Yes, they're really good ones instead one of them seems fakes to me

well if your trying to make me guess wich one you think is fake then i would have to say the one from Billy Meier ?

the rest of them seem very real to me.

are they man made or alien is the question?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com... .... i am sure for this one that this is real pic ... i saw the exact same thing in 1998 .... it was hovering for about 15 minutes just few meters from the ground .... when i came close to it it just dissapeard. It could be the lighteningball but i never heard of one hovering for this long and dissapearing without a bang and some damage. And at the end of my sightening i was just about three meters away from it when it dissapeard ....

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

thanks for your post...

thanks for sharing your encounter and i have to ask you ...did it do anything other than hover above the ground ? did you see it move at all ?

the encounter i had was with an object similar to this in the picture but i saw it move and it projected a purple beam at me as if it was scanning me.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
At first it was moving very slow .. but when it was at certain height it stoped and was just hovering.... I'm not aware if it did something ... i saw ut just hovering, but who knows maybe i was brainwashed

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If I had to try and persuade a skeptic that aliens were visiting this planet, and all I had were these photos, I honestly think I'd have a very hard time. Most are just blurs of something. Could be a bird, could be a plane, a light anomaly.

Also, many are UFOs in th sense that they have no defined shape, they are blurs, and therefore are unidentified objects, which does not necessarily translate as alien aircraft. For me, to be an alien aircraft it must have a clearly defined shape that is not known to exist amongst any current known man made aircraft.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

thanks for your post,

and thanks for your opinion because that's what i was looking for.

Most are just blurs of something. Could be a bird, could be a plane, a light anomaly.

yes there are many that fit your description and i agree but pics like this one cannot be a bird or plane or superman...lol did you know there is more than one page in the link i provided ? did you look at all of them / at the bottom of the page there is a link to go to the next set of photo's...just in case you or anyone missed that

www.ufocasebook.com...
southafrica1956blarge.jpg (JPEG Image, 453x480 pixels) - Scaled (96%)

to be an alien aircraft it must have a clearly defined shape that is not known to exist amongst any current known man made aircraft.

well here lies the problem...

we dont know what secret black projects are flying around so your right about making the association of these objects as alien spacecraft.

but who really knows what an alien spacecraft looks like ?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
do any of these photo's or any photo of ufo's indicate that they are alien spacecraft ?

luckily i don't need to be convinced because of the encounter i had, but for other people questioning this ....where is the proof ?

if i had not seen what i seen i would have a hard time believing in aliens visiting this planet.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
what exactly did you see? how big was it ... the thing that i saw was about 20-30 cm in diameter .... pretty small ... but weird

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

it's hard to explain my 1984 sighting in just a few words because there are many details involved but to sum it up in a short version...

it was a light or light craft(similar to the pic i posted)that descended from very high and came towards me and stopped about a hundred feet in a 10:00 position above me and after about 3-4 minutes began scanning me with somekind of purple beam of laser type light. i could see this purple light all over my body and i knew this thing was checking me out. it made no noise at all. i got the feeling i was a cow out in the field and i got scared and ran home.

the weirdest part of the story is this thing followed me home ! and lit up my entire yard and seemed to be looking for me but i was in the house looking out the window watching this take place. it finally left.

this was a terrifying experience and to this day i cannot explain it other than it was an alien craft observing me.

edit to add...i dont know how big it was because it seemed to change size and shape...difficult to explain. when it was above me it seemed to be about 6-8 ft. round ? i dont know really.

i did not see any aliens but whatever it was ...it was not any human craft or whatever. i still dont know if i was abducted or not.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
wow...close encounter of the second kind and nobody even has a comment.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This UFO Taken in Dorchester is very very similar to the Bird / UFO in question

s287.photobucket.com...

This one seems to look more like a craft at first glance I am not sure to be honest they both look metallic but the Vancouver island shot could quite possibly be a bird

[edit on 24-8-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

[edit on 24-8-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

hello i find it hard to believe that all these ufo's could be man made as some people have proposed.

You got it easynow.

It's not only hard to believe, it's impossible in my mind.

The US had the best post WWII technology. If they can't make it then what choice are you left with?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

thanks for your post Scramjet76,

It's not only hard to believe, it's impossible in my mind.

i agree...it's impossible that every UFO that has been filmed or photographed or just witnessed can be secret goverment craft.

i believe 50-60% are some type of current technology, wether it be secret goverment craft or misidentified conventional craft.

then i also believe that 30% are hoaxes and people mistaking weather anomalies for UFO's.

that leaves 10-15% wich i believe are true UFO's that are not ours.

that is the only way i can rationalize it in my mind.

i think this observation we share is a huge clue that alludes to the fact that we are being visited by something. what that something is ?..i don't know yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

thanks for your post jpvskyfreak,

i believe this is the vancouver ufo your talking about ?

www.rense.com...
Strange Daylight UFO Captured On Film

here is the photo you posted in that link

the Vancouver sighting i believe has been commonly debunked as being a bird and i kinda agree with that assessment of it. but who can say for sure ?

here is a link to the debunking of that picture...

www.ufowatchdog.com...
Untitled Document

the photo in the link you posted does appear at first , to be similar to the Vancouver one but on closer inspection i will say they are not the same thing and this one has a more metallic look to it and i can see the sun reflecting on whatever it is. so that tells me it maybe real but i dont know.

did you think these two ufo's were maybe the same thing ?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The reason why we consider older pictures to be more authentic is because.
Back then they didn't have computers to be able to alter the pictures and makes fakes.
But the fact is unless you have the negatives and film and get it analyzed, there is no way to know if these weren't made later and faked.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

yes i agree that most older photo's are considered credible , however i also believe some are fakes from people looking to cash in on some fame and fortune.

todays hoaxes got me to the point where i cannot believe any photo or video is real anymore and it makes trying to understand this phenomenon almost impossible.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's hard to say the Dorchester one is in a slightly lower nose down attitude and is more metallic as you say ... different angle different light can bring varied illusions of shape and form.

For what ever reason they do look very similar in form but the Dorchester one would pass off a lot easier as a craft of some sought.

Picture this ... Boeing / Airbus two main aircraft operated by all major airlines... so if ET's are visiting the earth in numbers I would say they have their brands of ships as well , hence the similarity.

It also reminds me of this photo

s287.photobucket.com...

This is your 100% A-typical Meier Beam Ship if you ask me yet it was "supposedly" taken by a German Private Pilot on holidays flying in the USA. Again if ET's were coming here chances are they all drive "their brand" of craft typical from their planet / system.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

For what ever reason they do look very similar in form but the Dorchester one would pass off a lot easier as a craft of some sought.

i agree but it sure is a weird looking craft if it is a metallic ship of some kind.

here are a couple that fit into the same category imo...they dont look like the normal disc shape everyone expects.

www.ufoevidence.org...
UFO Photograph : Jersey City, NJ, USA - August, 2005

www.ufoevidence.org...
UFO Photograph : Zion National Park, Utah, USA - September 7, 2004

what i find extremely strange is , i really dont believe that whoever is piloting them has this many different models wether it's ours or theirs or whoever.

i know we humans have many different type of aircraft but if Aliens were in fact visiting this planet would they actually drag all there different types of craft all the way here ?

the only logical answer if that is the case would be that a Mothership is carrying them here or creating them once they have reached this planet and determined what the best vehicle would be to navigate this atmosphere and at the same time remain as invisible as possible ?

certainly an unsolved mystery.

that is a very interesting picture and looks like it maybe real imo.

the question is...is that our model or theirs ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join