It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-conspiracy boards are a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Anti-conspiracy discussion boards are obviously a conspiracy of the government in trying to stop government and NWO conspiracies from being revealed. Under the guise of so called critical thinking, they systematically illogically irrationally try to suggest that there are no conspiracies and every thing is open and honest ...just like the government has told us.

For instance the James Randhi Forum is just such a place and by bogus challenges and donations and forming a big group of want to be intellectuals and rogues, the members of this group can be called upon as so called independant thinkers whenever the media needs a verification of government policies. It is all pretense and a conspiracy in and of itself.

It has a reason to be around, and that reason is blatant for media suppression of truths, by calling in so called independant thinkers, who are NOT thinking independantly. And so when confronted with truhs of conspiracies MUST censor and expel any consistent conspiracy revealer or member.

They censored me within about a month. (And sadly it seems the same is happenning ****)

Don't you agree ?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/21/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
94 views where readers have read this and not one response, not one reaction ?

Its a conspiracy, discussion boards are many times a conspiracy not to help discussion but to direct it.

I mean that's why they censor and there's no free speech. Os this one of them ? Yes or NO

The NWO has to control thought and uses boards like this in its arsenal.

I mean I have written three threads HERE and Like JRF, they have all been deleted and censored into oblivion. One had 500 views JESUS CREATED SEX, the Church system conspires against sex, was then deleted. And NOW NWO hates sex was deleted even though it was appropriated in the right forum and people were respectfully responding.

Delete this thread, NOW, if this board is another conspiracy, I hate wasting my time on censorship boards.

I had this same topic on JRF and they censored it. I figured out where they were coming from and they banned me. Is this the same? Yes or NO .

GDYIYAACH

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If you actually look NWO hates sex is stil lthere the other one may be on another page but i didn't look.

Just because people don't reply does not mean censorship, maybe they just have no comment.

I'm not suggesting censorship does not exist because clearly it does and the amount of disinformation around is truly amazing. But this will not change until the end of materialism.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidjayjordan

This is such a huge conspiracy I had to check it out. I love a good mystery.

Oops.........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please donate my fee and all expenses to the ATS/TinWiki research team, care of William One Sac.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yes, but when I click on Jesus created Sex, it's says it is on the Faith, Spirituality and Theology Board..(UGH sounds as churchy as churchy gets, whio would go there) and besides that board doesn;t exist.

And furthermore, it has me on responymously, rather than as davidjayjordan.

But if you are good at solving mysteries not these minor ones give me a ring..

David

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Being as your "Threads" were in fact NOT deleted, but remain active threads here on ATS..

Jesus Created Sex
NWO Hates Sex

Kind of makes your other assertions suspect, would you not say?

Semper

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yea, when I was right on topic about the NWO conspiring against sexuality, it was labeled extreme and put in the SKUNKS WORKS forum for exctremists. And yet it is and was easily proveable, as a conspiracy and as a conspiracy of the NWO.

Here's who SKUNKS works is for ...as if it needs a description.

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Obvioucly I can not mention maturely one of the greatest unifying factors called sexuality. FINE.... just say so rather than all this THREAD SHIFTING.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidjayjordan

Anti-conspiracy boards are a CONSPIRACY

So... let me get this straight.

Jesus created IT.
The NWO hates IT.
And ATS, amongst others, are supressing IT.

Sex, that is... ZOMG!!!

If/when you decide to "free-up" those other five digits from their usual "task", I'd be more than happy to discuss the issues at hand. Until then, I guess, it remains a five-fingered argument as to which hand controls the keyboard... stickied or otherwise.

Sadly, and as in most instances, it would seem a case of one hand not talking to the other.

Poor Frank!?... is all I can say.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The topic is anti-conmspiracies forums are used by the media as so-called denials of their conspiracies. therefore it is easy to understand why these forums can get funding from governments or Illuminati sources. They pretend to be thinkers when they do not think, they uncover nothing. But because these forums have a long legivity and membership, they can be tauted as independant thinkers. Nothing is more of a lie.

And therefore james randhi Forum will and did ban me from them because I posted this exact TOPIC on their board. They mock conspiracy theorists but do NOT see the modus operandi of their owners, in being used by the suppressive media whenever the government needs a so called independant thinking denial.

Get BACK on topic !! foregt your sticky fingers

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidjayjordan....therefore it is easy to understand why these forums can get funding from governments or Illuminati sources.....

And therefore james randhi Forum will and did ban me from them because I posted this exact TOPIC on their board.....

Jay, do you have some evidence to confirm your claim of funding of certain fora by Illuminati sources?

Try to remember if you will. You were banned from JREF for consistently violating their rules, not because of the topic of a post. Why do you want the good folks here to believe you were banned somewhere for posting a particular topic?

[edit on 5/27/2008 by LightColonel]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anticonspiracy theorists are basically saying, there are no secrets and those in power want to share it with those beneath them. But this goes against life, reality and common sense. The rich and powerful do NOT want to share what they have with others, for then they think they will have less.

Therefore they plot, scheme and take away the power and wealth of the little people, and think they are destined to rule because of their obtained immoral wealth and power.

Of course anti conspiracy theorist are unreal and indocrinated to not think and to think they are in control. For they in their pride want to think they are masters of their destines, rather than the rich and powerful. And so on and on they drone about the power of the people and the supposed power of democracy etc. etc.... but its all a lie. The rich and powerful control the thinking and lives of those beneath them.

new topics

top topics

join