It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac Shakur

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Jim Morrison is the only one on that list that I TRUELLY believe had the means and the motive and could possibly have actually pulled it off. Jim if you are out there, Im rootin for ya buddy.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
why hasnt anyone mentioned anything about who they think killed these two brothers, coz everything ive read and heard is pointing to amir muhammed, rafael perez, david mack and reggie wright and suge knight, i cant believe nothing has been done by the l.a.p.d bigger heads (but hey there was a lot of cops involved with deathrow) and even higher up than the l.a.p.d

LAbyrinth book and biggie & tupac dvd along with tupac assasination dvd really put it where its at, also a good watch is harry-o's interview on welcome 2 deathrow special features

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by netobrev
Here is an interesting Tupac fact

Tupac began calling himself Machiavelli. Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies. 2Pac was a fan of Machiavelli and had read his books. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice?
(But that is not all Machiavelli did... Nicolo Machiavelli was a political, military theorist, historian, playwright, diplomat, and military planner.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by netobrev]

Comparing this criminal who had the intellect of a mid level street thug at best to the genius of Machiavelli is both egregious and nauseating.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Comparing this criminal who had the intellect of a mid level street thug at best to the genius of Machiavelli is both egregious and nauseating.

"intellect of a mid level street thug at best"???
You obviously haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.
If you want to base your ASSUMPTIONS on a stereotype, then by all means display your ignorance for the world to see.
I don't know of too many "mid level street thug"s that attended juilliard.
I do believe that Tupac (Please don't type it as 2pac that really bothers me) is alive and well, however I don't think he will ever step back into the limelight.
If you had gone through all that trouble to fake your death and drop out of society, why would you come back?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here's what it comes down too. Tupac lived by the sword and died by it also. End of story.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

How do you know he lived by the sword? Im unaware of Tupac ever murdering anyone.

His criminal record - crime.about.com...

Granted, he wasnt exactly straight and narrow, but live by the sword die by the sword i disagree with here in this case.

Im still highly disappointed by the lack of investigation in this case.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Tupak was no gangster. lets not forget his first real big break was dancing in the background of Digital Undergrounds "humpty dance" video with a blow up doll.

Not kidding watch the video your self.

Tupak may have put a new meaning to "thuggin love" if ya catch my drift.

He was a talented poet, but no genius either. just a dude.

I like tupaks rap. but we gotta stop pretending that rappers are these super talented genius'. last time I checked limericks (which rap primarily is) are an art form mastered by school kids in primary school when they are about 8 -9 years old.

Don't get me wrong I like Nas, Mos Def etc... but thats all it really is. Limericks. at the end of the day when all is said and done limericks don't account for much, nor do they have massive social sway. Raps a part of our culture and it's cool, but it's not the apex of musical artistry, nor talent.

Fact is tupak spouted off about living by the sword and big surprise he dies by the sword. case closed. or as the Pussycat Dolls say (:barf
"be careful what you wish for ...cause you might just get it."

Tupak was better than the pussycat dolls though.

biggie. not so sure what was so great about him. Seriously Tupak was vastly more talented than him. as are a great deal of other rappers.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Also there could have been a lack of investigation in this case cause nobody cared.

Yes he spouted about gangsta stuff, and some gangstas took him out. big surprise.

The cops literally had better things to worry about, than who killed tupak. Nobody was surprised that he got his heiny shot dead.

As for him being alive. utter crap. With a face like his he would literally have to never leave the house, or answer the door, and keep all of his curtains closed. I doubt he had the discipline to do that, nor would want to.

He looks pretty shot up and dead in his morgue photos. bloated too. a good sign the bacteria in his body is going rampant. also a nearly sure sign some one is very dead.

As for his interests in machiavelli. Well he may have just though he was being cleaver about babbling about "The Prince"

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Karlhungis

I am sorry to inform all of you toady that tupac shakur is dead. Stop thinking he is alive. He is very much dead. Now the question you have to ask yourself is why is he dead! Now to get that answer,, all you have to do is do a little research on the man who is known as tupac shakur. While doing this you will learn that his roots were very deep. he comes from the black panther era! Remember that. The Black Panthers were built on education. Listen to the way tupac talks. He is very educated. Do not be misguided by the media. The news and magazines want you to believe he was a gang member. That he raped woman!! That he owned illegal guns. Open your eyes. Listen to his messages. Their was nothing gangster about his music. He was simply telling you about the reality that the media was not giving us. Now Have you noticed that evey time a person speaks against the government,, they either get killed or locked up for various reasons. Now what better than to acuse a man of rape, gang relation, or any other accusations when that man who is being accused is gathering attention to give out a message!?? By doing this He will loose credibility of being a good person. And this Has been done to many of our past voices such as Malcom X,, M.L.K,, Malaky york and many others. You as an american have to question these kind of things. It is your right to know what is going on. The Death of Tupac Shakur is way deeper than just a gang related issue or the issue with the east coast west coast war!!! Tupac Shakur was born in New York for whoever did not know that. He had love for all coasts. Better yet he was not about choosing sides!! This man was about educating the youth and reuniting everyone. When he spoke against biggie and badboy, what he was trying to do was tell eveyone that why would you want this man called biggie to be your leader in hiphop!! Biggie never spoke reality. Biggie rapped about stuff that we can never do or live as us growing up in the ghetto. So in all,, Biggie was a great hiphop icon lyrically!! but at the end of the day that was all he was good for. He left millions of hip-hop fans uneducated!!
Do you understand now. Tupac tried to educate and thats what scared the government. Notice how Tupac Shakur had a voice that will shut you up and make you listen. He had the potential of being a leader. And anyone who has the potential of being a leader gets assassinated! So its not about who killed tupac because you will never find out due to the media covering it up. The question is why was he killed,, what orginization orchestrated this assassination on Tupac Shakur and what were they trying to hide!??

WHEW!!! Now thats deep, its true! Tupac was definitely trying to wake people up. He was a black panther and well-educated and squashed that Crip and Blood beef. The government was scared that a Messiah (a "black" one at that) would rise up! So they decided to kill any potential threat that had the ability to organize those ghetto youths and enlighten them!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I recently watched on Unsolved Mysteries an episode where Tupac was mentioned, they had 3 theories:

1) It was a gang hit. Tupacs entourage was involved in a fight earlier that night (id add links to these but dont have the time at the moment) i believe the guys name was something Anderson who they faught with and that he was from a rival gang.

2) It was a music industry hit. I think we know where thats going...

3) It was an inside job. Why wher his bodyguards armed earlier in the night but not at that moment? why didnt anyone shoot back? why did Suge Knight drive in the opposite direction from where the shooter went, only to stop in front of a hotel a mile away? AND the ONE person who stepped forward and said he could identify the gunman if given a lineup was murdered one week later? (id give a link to the guys name but, see above)

these are definately questions worth having answered...

to be continued...

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Grock]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Lets just get the name he chaged to right. Makaveli. The best conspirecy their is here is that Suge did it. Suge didn't want to give up the royalties, it is known that Suge was a prick and greedy. This is just my opinion afcourse.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Tupac is dead, the illuminati killed him, this is because he was so opposed to them, they ruined his reputation before silencing him for good.

Rest in Peace Tupac Shakur

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Murdered.

O and Tupac was right, We weren't ready for a black president. What a con obama is, and all others of his ilk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join