It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac Shakur

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

yall stop playin. if he alive let him be in peace. if he dead let him be at peace. i just wish his mom would go head and drop a bangin album again. i am a real fan of his work and this crap they puttin out is really wearin on me. i love his music but that album she let EMINEM produce was whack! except one track EMINEM did that featured Biggie and the four remixes at the end of the album. EMINEM is not at the calibre it takes to produce TUPAC songs, please. was she smokin again??? they need to remix that whole album and stop droppin these old 1990 songs as "unreleased tracks" to sell "greatest hits" albums. im very disapointed on what the doing at AMARU Records. the school in Georgia is a great contribute to Tupac Shakur, a true blessing to the people. but come on, his music is incredible, stop putting whack producers on these tracks. get DRE, Johny J, Daz and some of them old producers PAC was messin with and drop some dope west coast music. PAC loved L.A., he repped west coast. AMARU RECORDS, lets bring it back. i kno yall sittin on some good work. drop it! your loosing fan base out here.
Text Red

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
for all the notions about how tupak was rapping about his own death.

Tupak did write about dying and used lots of metaphors about the concept of death and dying.

But tupak wasn't really a wrapper. even his momma will tell you that tupak was first and foremost a poet. he was writing poetry not rap even as a little kid. tupaks first exposure to media is dancing in the background of the digital underground video the humpty dance. he's the guy dancing with the blow up doll. not kidding youtube the video and see.

Tupak wasn't a gangsta. he was a poet.

Now heres my point. his whole writing about death and resurrection a new life and dying is one of the mst common metaphors used in poetry. and it doesn't have any messianic or machiavelian undertones. it has to do with inner hurt. and the want for change in ones own life. thats what he was referring to. theres no cryptic message. just commonly used terminology of poets, not rappers. people have been looking in the wrong places in when looking for meaning in his lyrics. look at his feelings and life from the viewpoint of a depressed poet. and yes tupak was depressed. his friends will tell you that.

besides we all know that the only artist to fake his death was jim morrison...JK

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One of the most ironic things I have ever seen was at a black sabbath concert, a young african american was wearing an 'i shot tupac' tshirt.

I think tupac is dead, I have seen no evidence otherwise.

What kills me is that every time a great one dies people claim they are still alive. There was a kid in high school who was ready to testify before the supreme court that Jim Morrison was alive.

What really gets me is that i truly believe that courtney killed kurt. there is much more evidence to support that claim than tupac is alive.

however, the fact that tupac prophecised his own demise and his subsequent choosing the name machavelli had people predicting he would fake his own death long before he died. thats the first time i've ever heard of anything like that.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Jim Morrison really IS alive.

ill fight if anyone says different lol

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Tupac was murdered by the Illuminati. Search Killuminati on Google.
He was seen as a threat by the white racist elites and was killed just like Martin Luther King for trying to expose them..

Don Killuminati "The Leader of Killuminati" this was seen as a threat. It was all made to look like a war between the rappers. Its all been played out nicely by the government...

Tupac definitely was and still is, a true genius.

R.I.P 2pac. Much Love

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You mean these?

en.wikipedia.org...:_The_7_Day_Theory

www.geocities.com...

www.2pacworld.co.uk...

Interesting reads...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree. Tupac is dead and he isn't coming back. I don't know what the exact events of his death where, but I do know that the police department doesn't always do a good job of investigating murders.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
foolishness is the theme here...

prove he is dead folks...

hahaha...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This subject always interested me.

Does any one have a creditable source with proof or facts that he is dead? After many searches on the internet, all I can find is facts hes alive.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I dont have any proof he's dead, all i can go on for now are the clues listed in the OP -

Some of the clues include:

- He is seen crucified on the cover of one of his CD's, which would suggest that he will rise again.

- A music video released conveniently just days after his death shows Tupac being murdered, presumably to convince the public that this was what really did happen.

- Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? Some believe he wanted to make it plausible that a shot would kill him.

- In most of his songs, he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he died? Furthermore, it is highly unconventional to cremate someone the day after death without a full investigation. In fact, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without a postmortem.

- Why couldn't the police locate the white car from which the bullets were fired? After all, Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert (with only so many ways in or out), and it would seem really quite improbable that it escaped without being witnessed.

- Tupac's entourage was notorious for having a gangsterlike image. So why did none of them shoot back?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

If you have a strong stomach, there's been a picture circulating for years of Tupac's autopsy photo. Check out www.celebritymorgue.com. If you ask me, that's about as much proof as you cold get

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
The uncontested facts: After leaving the Mike Tyson fight in Las Vegas on Saturday, September 7, 1996, Tupac Shakur was shot five times from a car that pulled up close to his. He initially survived the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital. He was pronounced dead on September 13, 1996. That was Friday the thirteenth.

There have been plenty of conspiracy theories around the murder, but none has caught on like the notion that Shakur's death is all one big hoax. The theory holds that Shakur wanted to be free of the stifling publicity and noteriety that went along with his high-profile outlaw lifestyle and that he's now living it up on a tropical island somewhere.

Some of the clues include:

- He is seen crucified on the cover of one of his CD's, which would suggest that he will rise again.

- A music video released conveniently just days after his death shows Tupac being murdered, presumably to convince the public that this was what really did happen.

- Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? Some believe he wanted to make it plausible that a shot would kill him.

- In most of his songs, he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he died? Furthermore, it is highly unconventional to cremate someone the day after death without a full investigation. In fact, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without a postmortem.

- Why couldn't the police locate the white car from which the bullets were fired? After all, Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert (with only so many ways in or out), and it would seem really quite improbable that it escaped without being witnessed.

- Tupac's entourage was notorious for having a gangsterlike image. So why did none of them shoot back?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Grock]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Grock]

tupac, is possbly, jesus christ

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
lmaoooooooooo Hilarious!!

That just made my day.

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
lmaoooooooooo Hilarious!!

That just made my day.

Thank You.

i try my best.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
tupac shakur was the king of rap, eminem couldnt hold a candle to dis legend.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by depetydog

He'd "light a candle and place it up on the mantle. Grab a knife at the blade and stab you with the ******* handle."

Just quoting

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I still think 2pac is alive and will come again quite possibly in the year 2009 (13th year after his death). 2pac was fascinated with the #'s 7 and 13.

He might be waiting for Obama to be president (2pac did a song about the world not being ready for a black president).

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Whether The Honorable Tupac is truelly dead or not, I think there are some serious issues concerning the facts around his death that should be looked into... I mean, why is it that after all this time we still have no conclusive answers?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here are the "Really not dead faked thier own deaths to escape what ever"
list that I know of in my 45 yrs on this planet.

1.JFK
2.Jimmy Hendrix
3.Janis Joplin
4.Marylyn Monroe
5.Bruce Lee
6.Elvis
7.John Wayne
8.Jim Morrison
9.Jimmy Hoffa
10.Adolf Hitler
11.Lindberg baby
12.D.B.Cooper
13.Tupak
List too long to place all here but ya' should get the point.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join