It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not new, but never introduced.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello everyone!
I am The Bear Man(second line will be The Wolf Man, third will be Human Being)

Buuuut I suppose you may all call me Brian. Im not overly edumuhcated about the things that matter.. meaning I didnt do good in school. But I am supposedly a genius with an IQ of 198... go figure eh? I am not religious but I will speak in defense of your various gods in as educated a way I can. I am Buddhist for the morality without urgency. (Like a christian who doesnt go to church)

I tend to lurk around Crypto/Paranormal/Alien UFO/Religion conspiracy/Skunk works(for a good laugh)/Medical Science/Space Science... >_> Shall I go on?
I lurk everywhere.

Dont be afraid to ask questions!

P.S. Apparently IQ isnt about how smart you are, just how readily you devour the information your trying to get, so I bid you adeu with this one thing.

Books are Magic! (been reading since I was 2
)

Look forward to seeing you all (and keep seeing those I already frequent, you dont know who you are.. but I watch you because I like what you say.)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bear Man

Welcome to ATS Brian.

Now that you've let the bear out of the cave and told us your IQ I will expect nothing but the best from you.

As you are a Buddhist without a church I am a Christian without a church. There is something inherently evil lurking within religious organizations.

Have fun and enjoy.

Marilyn

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Expect much, with a twist of joking of course
Im not a very serious guy unless need be ^_^

Sorry this was so short D:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey, Hey, Hey!

Welcome, I like your avatar and background. Nicely done. Yes, books are an amazing way to learn. I have found it harder to read books since I spend so much time on line, the concentration factor. Or maybe it is just getting old!

I copied this from your sig

"Not to me, I still think they are both cuddly balls of fluff that I would love to hug and then fore be killed by."

Are love and death meant to be so close to one's heart?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If your to love one and in the end be killed by it, even knowing that your life will be short... make the best of it and let the shortness of ones life be happy in the least, knowing if nothing you atleast had love. ^_^

new topics

top topics

join