It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Big Brother about to fool the entire world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You know what.. I saw a post on here a week ago stating that the disclosure was happening now through the mainstream media. I couldn't agree more!!!

Slowly and steadily you cant turn on a tv for a day or go on the internet and see something to do with UFOs.

Movies are full of it, pictures articles all over MSN messeger today. Something is going on and im gunna throw a spin on it that most of you will propably not like.

The world is embracing all this and will probaby eat it right out of the Vaticans hand but this is what I believe to be one of the great deceptions. To take away from what so many have held as thier belief for so long.

Yes I'm talking about GOD. Throw some ETS in the mix. Have every media outlet and influential organization tease the world about it for so long then pushing it out there all simultaneously by even the Pope and all of a sudden you have a world that is united in believing it. Hey the Pope says its ok so all Christians can relax its just ET. After this has happened its just a hop skip to convince the rest of them and other religions that God is actually a physical creature/ alien out there somewhere for us to find the bible was just a book full of stories and the real truth is something we can touch. This will ultimately only serve in destroying peoples spirituality. I know Aliens could exist and im not saying this is the answer but we could be playing rite into big brothers hand.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I would agree with that possibility. It's just another one of the 'false-flag' scenarios I've already seen posted elsewhere around here.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well BB may use the belief/fear of aliens as a last ditch effort to retain control, but when the real aliens come down and tell us how it is, I bet we'll hear a different story.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Are you saying that the Pope DID or WILL say something about UFO's?

Eric

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Im so sick of this!!!!

Everyone needs to stop reffering to aliens as god, Even if the bible wrote about aliens and called them gods. They are still not the true god!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who made the aliens!?

So i really dont think people are going to by the god is a physical creature.

God is the universe not a FU@#$% person

new topics

top topics

join